Jump to content

Search the Community

Showing results for tags 'Zenith'.

  • Search By Tags

    Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type


Forums

  • Information
    • News & Announcements
    • Official Guides
  • NewSquad ZENITH
    • Server Info & Rules
    • Updates Tracker
    • Closed Beta
    • Hall of Fame
  • Feedback & Support
    • Help & Assistance
    • Bug Tracker
    • Players Reports
    • Suggestions

Calendars

There are no results to display.


Find results in...

Find results that contain...


Date Created

  • Start

    End


Last Updated

  • Start

    End


Filter by number of...

Joined

  • Start

    End


Group


Rank


Country


Game Nick

  1. Release date: 10.07.2024 at 00:10 Note: You will need to download the new Client (OBT v.6.0). Legend: [FIXED] - Something was fixed/resolved (that wasn't correctly working before OR was bugged/misconfigured/not working as expected). [ADDED] - Something was added into the game that previously wasn't there (new feature/system/item/command/event/etc.) [UPDATED] - Something was changed/improved/edited/updated (in most cases if it is not something FIXED or something ADDED then it is UPDATED) [DOCUMENTED] - This is a PRE-TAG for any of the tags from above, and it means that the fix/addition/update was already UP before the patch but only now made public. Changelog: [UPDATED] Corrected & improved most messages related to Crywolf Fortress. [UPDATED] Extended the coordinates range for Shared Pool of Balgass from 8x8 to 14x14. [UPDATED] Socket Necklaces can now come with ADD between +0 and +3 (instead of always +0). [UPDATED] Slightly reduced the Silver Key & Gold Key drop rates. [UPDATED] There's now a global message when someone is opening a Golden Chest or is mining a Gold Node. [UPDATED] Reworked Treasure Hunt: Removed Elbeland, Noria, Aida & Raklion as part of possible locations. Current maps: Lorencia, Devias, Lost Tower, Kanturu, Karutan2. There's no longer a global refresh of chests that happens every 4 hours. Instead, chests are spawned 24/7 as follows: Initially there are 11 Chests that are randomly spawned across all the available maps. The rule is that no map can have more than 3 chests active at any given point. When a player opens a Chest, that Chest will enter a random cooldown between 10 and 40 minutes. After the cooldown is over, that Chest will be respawned in a new random map and location, that respects the maximum 3 chests in the same map rule. From the 11 initially spawned Chests, 2 are Golden Chests, randomly spawned in any of the maps. If a Chest stays more than 3 hours active without being found, it will auto-respawn in another place. Example of how it works now: Assuming the initial situation of Lorencia having 2x Chests, Devias 1x Chest, Lost Tower 3x Chests, Kanturu 2x Chests, Karutan2 3x Chests. Player X opens a Chest from Devias, so at that point Devias has 0 Chests left and the opened one has entered the cooldown of 10~40 minutes. After 10~40 minutes, that Chest that was initially in Devias has respawned in Kanturu, and now Kanturu has 3x active Chests and Devias has 0 active Chests. [UPDATED] Reworked Mining System: Removed Atlans, Tarkan, Aida, Karutan 1, Kanturu 3, Kanturu Relics & Vulcanus as part of possible locations. Current maps (safe-zones): Lorencia, Devias, Noria, Elbeland, Lost Tower, Kanturu 1, Acheron, Raklion, Swamp of Peace. There's no longer a global refresh of mining Nodes that happens every 4 hours. Instead, mining Nodes are spawned 24/7 as follows: Initially there are 13 Nodes that are randomly spawned across all the available maps. The rule is that no map can have more than 2 Nodes active at any given point. When a player mines a Node, that Node will enter a random cooldown between 10 and 40 minutes. After the cooldown is over, that Node will be respawned in a new random map and location, that respects the maximum 2 Nodes in the same map rule. From the 13 initially spawned Nodes, 4 are Purple Nodes and 2 are Gold Nodes, randomly spawned in any of the maps. If a Node stays more than 3 hours active without being mined, it will auto-respawn in another place. Example of how it works now: Assuming the initial situation of Lorencia having 1x Node, Devias 2x Nodes, Noria 1x Node, Elbeland 1x Node, Lost Tower 2x Nodes, Kanturu 0x Nodes, Acheron 2x Nodes, Raklion 2x Nodes, Swamp 2x Nodes. Player X mines a Node from Noria, so at that point Noria has 0 Nodes left and the mined one has entered the cooldown of 10~40 minutes. After 10~40 minutes, that Node that was initially in Noria has respawned in Kanturu, and now Kanturu has 1x active Node and Noria has 0 active Nodes. [UPDATED] Reworked Lucky Hunt: As previously stated, it is now released as part of Stage 2 content (lvl 800+), instead of Stage 1 content (lvl 500+). There are now 5 Fortune Pouches spawning in Crywolf instead of 10. They now have a respawn time of 3~7 minutes instead of 8~15 minutes. There's now 1 special Fortune Goblin that's spawning, with a respawn time of 25~75 minutes. Fortune Pouch reward: 50% chance for 1x Bless / 1x Soul / 1x Life / 1x Chaos / 1x Creation / 1x Gemstone / 1x Mithril + 50% chance for 1x Credit + 5~20 RUUD + 0.5% chance for 1x Early NS Box Fortune Goblin reward: 4x Bless / 4x Soul / 4x Chaos / 4x Creation / 4x Gemstone / 1x TOCA / 1x ETOL + 3x Credits + 50~100 RUUD + 5% chance for 1x Early NS Box. [UPDATED] Created monsters from Test Server no longer auto-despawns every 15 minutes. Instead, each individual monster auto-despawns after 10 minutes from its creation time. [UPDATED] Created monsters from Test Server no longer auto-respawns after being killed. One spawn = one kill. [UPDATED] The [BOSSES] system will now also announce the next spawn time after a boss has been killed. [UPDATED] The [BOSSES] spawn announcement for Kundun now happens when its Illusionism mechanic is triggered (rather than when the boss is actually summoned after Illusionism is handled). [UPDATED] The [BOSSES] spawn announcement for Nightmare now happens when the Kanturu Refinery fight is ready to start (rather than when Nightmare is spawned inside the Refinery). [UPDATED] The [BOSSES] spawn announcement for Selupan now happens when the Eggs respawns and the Hatchery is opened (rather than when the boss actually appears after the Eggs are destroyed). [UPDATED] The [BOSSES] spawn announcement for Lord of Ferea now happens when the Crystal Orbs resets again after a boss kill (rather than when the boss actually appears after the Crystal is destroyed). [UPDATED] The [BOSSES] spawn announcement for God of Darkness now happens when his Monsters respawns after a boss kill (rather than every time they respawn after a "wipe"). [UPDATED] Some bosses respawn time: Lord Silvester & Core Magriffy now respawns 7 hours after they are killed (instead of 8 hours). Selupan now respawns 11 hours after its last apparition (instead of 12 hours). Nightmare now respawns 7 hours after it is killed (instead of 8 hours). Note: We made these spawn changes so that, by rotation, the bosses will match most hours from a day. [UPDATED] The following bosses/mini-bosses now have the global message seen on all sub-servers on their kill: Golden Budge Dragons Golden Derkons GGDs White Wizards Royal Dragons Death King Cursed Dragon Nightmare Bloody Witch Queen Medusa Selupan Nix The following bosses only have global message on their own sub-server in order to keep the "most dmg" player on them (no technical possibility to have "MOST DMG" as global message on all sub-servers), which is more important for the participants on that sub-server: Kundun Lord Silvester Core Magriffy Lord of Ferea God of Darkness [ADDED] [WEBSITE] The missing icons for the new items. [UPDATED] [WEBSITE] Earrings options to match the latest rework. [ADDED] [WEBSITE] Stack images (for 2~50 quantity) for the following items: TOCAs, Silver Keys, Gold Keys, Nixie Spirit Fragments, Cracked Armor Fragments, Wings Relics (Level 1~4). [ADDED] [WEBSITE] Guardian options & elite resistance options for the guardian items. [UPDATED] [WEBSITE] Artifact items to be correctly displayed as well as having our current, custom options. [ADDED] [WEBSITE] Artifact System as part of the Character Information - Equipment. You can click the Artifact icon to open the Artifact Information for that Character. [ADDED] [WEBSITE] MUUNs equipped as part of the Character Information - Equipment. Note: The old "pet" slot was removed, since most mounts are now normal, clickable items, instead of equipped items. [ADDED] [WEBSITE] Full support for: Bonus Mastery Options. Bonus Socket Options. Mastery Options (for mastery shields & weapons especially). Socket Necklaces. Spider Artifact Items. [UPDATED] [WEBSITE] Wings level 1~3 options to correctly match the latest rework as well as fixed some other things showing wrong for them. [ADDED] [WEBSITE] Full support for the Wings Level 4 stats, options & elemental options. [ADDED] [WEBSITE] Full support for all ancient sets (normal & mastery sets) with our updated options and items as well. [ADDED] [WEBSITE] Real time fast & efficient quick search of items from the Market. [ADDED] [WEBSITE] Arca War on side-bar (along with CS) as well as dedicated page on the Event Info button. We will also add some custom rankings once we understand the event deeper. [UPDATED] [WEBSITE] PvM Rankings Tweaked PvM Rankings titles, sub-titles and orders. Splitted Elite Monsters in Tier 1 Elite Monsters and Tier 2 Elite Monsters rankings. Budges, Derkons & GGDs are now sub-rankings as part of the "Goldens" main rankings. "Illusions" is now sub-rankings as part of the "Kundun" main rankings. Added the following rankings: Dragons (Royal Dragons & Baby Dragons). Crywolf (Balgass & Dark Elves). World Bosses (Dark Mammoth, Dark Giant, Dark Iron Knight, Giant Mammoths). Lord Silvester. Core Magriffy. Lord of Ferea. God of Darkness. Nix. The following bosses now gives PvM Points to all participants instead of only to the killer: GGD Death King Cursed Dragon Nightmare Kundun Bloody Witch Queen Note: The newly added bosses (from Silvester up to Nix, as well as Balgass & World Bosses) do also gives PvM Points to all participants. Changed the amount of PvM Points for the following PvM monsters: Dark Elves: 12 PvM Points. GGDs: 12 PvM Points. Tier 2 Elite Monsters: 12 PvM Points. Baby Dragons: PvM 15 Points. Royal Dragons: 20 PvM Points. Nightmare & Kundun: 20 PvM Points. Bloody Witch Queen: 24 PvM Points. Giant Mammoths: 24 PvM Points. Medusa & Selupan: 30 PvM Points. Balgass: 35 PvM Points. Silvester & Magriffy: 40 PvM Points. Dark Mammoth, Dark Giant, Dark Iron Knight: 45 PvM Points. Lord of Ferea & God of Darkness: 50 PvM Points. Nix: 55 PvM Points. The PvM Score is now splitted into Individual Score (killer-only PvM Points), Shared Score (shared/participation PvM Points) and Total Score (the sum of both). [UPDATED] [WEBSITE] The extra info from some of the Rankings has been moved at the front of the rankings, under a clickable toggle which shows/hides it. [UPDATED] [WEBSITE] Now if you have the Account Lock active in-game (logged-in without using /unlock or logged-off), you'll have to introduce the Lock Password when selling items or buying from Market. Note: This was added in order to highly improve your account security on shared accounts, basically reaching a 100% protection of your Items when you're using the Account Lock function. [UPDATED] Account Lock now also prevents chatting (normal, guild, gens, /post, etc.) until the account is unlocked. [UPDATED] Removed the Doppelganger Illusion Knights that are rendered as "bulls" from the event. [FIXED] PvP timer on the Doppelganger PvP round disappearing if you're moved due to not being in the valid PvP zone. [UPDATED] Now if the PvP time runs out in Doppelganger and there was PvP happening during the PvP round, but more than 1 team is "alive", there's now an "auto-winner" set based on the party with the most PvP kills during that PvP round. [ADDED] [WEBSITE] Custom rankings for Doppelganger event: PvM Wins = Killing the Ice Walker and opening the Gold Chest. PvP Wins = Being a survivor of a party that wins the PvP round. PvP Kills = Kills during PvP rounds. Points = Amount of Points based on PvM Wins, PvP Wins, PvP Kills & Monster Kills based on each DG level and its custom points. [ADDED] Doppelganger Points formulas: DG1: PvM Win - 1000 Points, PvP Win = 500 Points, PvP Kill = 300 Points, Monster Kill = 20 Points. DG2: PvM Win - 1200 Points, PvP Win = 600 Points, PvP Kill = 330 Points, Monster Kill = 22 Points. DG3: PvM Win - 1400 Points, PvP Win = 700 Points, PvP Kill = 360 Points, Monster Kill = 24 Points. DG4: PvM Win - 1600 Points, PvP Win = 800 Points, PvP Kill = 390 Points, Monster Kill = 26 Points. DG5: PvM Win - 1800 Points, PvP Win = 900 Points, PvP Kill = 420 Points, Monster Kill = 28 Points. DG6: PvM Win - 2000 Points, PvP Win = 1000 Points, PvP Kill = 450 Points, Monster Kill = 30 Points. DG7: PvM Win - 2200 Points, PvP Win = 1100 Points, PvP Kill = 480 Points, Monster Kill = 32 Points. [UPDATED] Illusion Temple participation reward is now delivered when the event ends (either by time-up or by a team winning earlier), instead of being delivered after 6 minutes from the event start. [UPDATED] Now if you reach 100 seconds of having the IT Artifact in your inventory (without scoring a Point), you'll be teleported to the middle, stunned, and a monster will spawn and kill you so the Artifact is dropped from you. [ADDED] Anti-AFK system on the Illusion Temple event. If it detects an AFK character (without any PvP activity/impact or Artifact holding) for more than 3 minutes, it will auto-disconnect it from the Event and ban it from the event (on character, account & IP) for 4 days. [FIXED] Targeting / clicking on Illusion Temple - an old, persistent problem is now fully fixed. [FIXED] Characters to no longer get stuck if cancelling a personal buff during Illusion Temple (like Strong Belief, Berserker, etc.). [UPDATED] Removed the "Kill Point" system messages from IT monster kills. [UPDATED] Removed items drop from the IT monsters. [ADDED] [WEBSITE] Custom rankings for Illusion Temple event: Ball Time = Amount of seconds while having the Ball on your character. Kills = Amount of kills on IT events. Ball Kills = Amount of kills of Ball holders. Points = Amount of Points based on Ball Time, Kills & Ball Kills based on each IT level and its custom points. [ADDED] Illusion Temple Points formulas: IT1: Ball Time - 5 Points / second, Kill = 100 Points, Ball Kill = 250 Points. IT2: Ball Time - 6 Points / second, Kill = 125 Points, Ball Kill = 312 Points. IT3: Ball Time - 7 Points / second, Kill = 150 Points, Ball Kill = 375 Points. IT4: Ball Time - 8 Points / second, Kill = 175 Points, Ball Kill = 437 Points. IT5: Ball Time - 9 Points / second, Kill = 200 Points, Ball Kill = 500 Points. [UPDATED] Highly reduced the monster levels from maps between Cubera Mine and Bloody Tarkan, in order to be more closer to the monster levels of the previous maps to no longer cause an imbalance in terms of zen gained and PK points gained on kills.
  2. Release date: 10.06.2024 at 17:30 Note: You will need to download the new Client (OBT v.5.0). Our main goal with all the tweaks and reworks so far is to highly reduce the overall damage that can be reached, while balancing other "non-damage" options to be more viable. Damage is important to be kept in check so that the "older" content doesn't directly become trivial after few upgrades, as well as the gap between bigger and lower players to be less impactful. There's only one more item system left to be reworked, the elemental one. Then we'll start slowly working towards characters tweaks and balances, with 2 bigger reworks being on ML Tree & 4th Tree, with the same goal in mind. We expect 1 or 2 more patches before starting the work on chars tweaks & balance. Legend: [FIXED] - Something was fixed/resolved (that wasn't correctly working before OR was bugged/misconfigured/not working as expected). [ADDED] - Something was added into the game that previously wasn't there (new feature/system/item/command/event/etc.) [UPDATED] - Something was changed/improved/edited/updated (in most cases if it is not something FIXED or something ADDED then it is UPDATED) [DOCUMENTED] - This is a PRE-TAG for any of the tags from above, and it means that the fix/addition/update was already UP before the patch but only now made public. Changelog: [UPDATED] Jewels & Elemental Runes obtained from the custom Shared Drops feature (including the "Bonus") are now automatically stacking (instead of received as separate items with their own inventory slot) in a new, custom way. [FIXED] Party Matching (N) showing different class on the party requests from SM, BK & ELF. [UPDATED] Improved & corrected most texts & interactions with the Party & Guild Matching (N). [UPDATED] Using the game chat filter for "System" will now filter ONLY Exp/zen/pick-ups. The rest of system messages / commands / errors, etc. will continue to show up. [UPDATED] You can now increase/decrease the amount of Divides (of jewels, for example) with the mouse wheel (up = higher number / down = lower number). [FIXED] HP/Mana/SD/AG showing weird characters (like p:, w:) when reaching specific values like 8, 18, etc. [FIXED] PS Guard closing the game after only 2-3 minutes of "reconnect" state. It now waits for at least 30~40 minutes before closing the clients. [FIXED] PS Guard starting the game very slow (taking 35~40 seconds after game being clicked in order to start). It now starts normally (4~8 seconds, based on PC/laptop performances). [FIXED] PS Guard compatibility error between different PS versions servers as well as "shared" instances with other PS Guard servers (in our case, between OS and NS). [FIXED] PS Guard HWID/IP 2 windows (instances) opened limit sometimes closing all clients when trying to open a new instance over the limit, and sometimes the maximum limit error even remaining stuck on screen until manual end-process of PS. [UPDATED] All Wings Damage % and Absorb % have been reworked as follows: Wings Level 1: From: 12% Damage and 12% Absorb at +0 up to 42% Damage and 42% Absorb at +15 (+2% increase per level for both Absorb & Damage). To: 10% Damage and 10% Absorb at +0 up to 25% Damage and 25% Absorb at +15 (+1% increase per level for both Absorb & Damage). Wings Level 2: From: 32% Damage and 25% Absorb at +0 up to 47% Damage and 55% Absorb at +15 (+1% increase per level for Damage / +2% increase per level for Absorb). To: 20% Damage and 20% Absorb at +0 up to 35% Damage and 35% Absorb at +15 (+1% increase per level for both Absorb & Damage). Wings Level 3: From: 39% Damage and 39% Absorb at +0 up to 69% Damage and 69% Absorb at +15 (+2% increase per level for both Absorb & Damage). To: 32% Damage and 32% Absorb at +0 up to 47% Damage and 47% Absorb at +15 (+1% increase per level for both Absorb & Damage). Wings Level 4: From: 55% Damage and 43% Absorb at +0 up to 70% Damage and 73% Absorb at +15 (+1% increase per level for Damage / +2% increase per level for Absorb). To: 37% Damage and 37% Absorb at +0 up to 52% Damage and 52% Absorb at +15 (+1% increase per level for both Absorb & Damage). [UPDATED] Since we can't "show" the "real" new values of Wings on client-side, we're now showing the base, real value (from +0) for each wing level as well as a custom tooltip that shows the standard value of increase (1% per level). [UPDATED] All classes now have the same values of Absorb % and Damage % gained from Wings. [UPDATED] Dark Horse Absorb % Damage is now a static 5%, no longer increased by the Horse level. [UPDATED] Tweaked Wings base Defense as follows: All Small Wings now have a base of 10 DEF. All Wings Level 1 now have a base of 15 DEF at +0. All Wings Level 2 now have a base of 50 DEF at +0. Exception: Cape of Lord which has a base of 15 DEF at +0. All Wings Level 3 now have a base of 100 DEF at +0. [UPDATED] Tweaked Wings Level 4 bonus static Damage as follows: From: Starting with +100 at +0 and going to +404 at +15. To: Starting with +45 at +0 and going to +133 at +15. [UPDATED] Tweaked Wings Level 4 bonus static Defense as follows: From: Starting with +140 at +0 and going to +1011 at +15. To: Starting with +80 at +0 and going to +407 at +15. There's also a bonus static Defense gained between level +11 and +15 that was tweaked as follows: From: Adding extra +13 DEF at +11 and going to extra +373 DEF at +15. To: Adding extra +17 DEF at +11 and going to extra +192 DEF at +15. [UPDATED] Wings Level 2 can now come ONLY with the following options: Increase Ignore Defense Rate +3%. Increase Health +55~125 (+0~+15). [UPDATED] Wings Level 3 can now come ONLY with the following options: Increase Ignore Defense Rate +5%. Increase Chance of Full Damage Reflect +5%. [UPDATED] Wings Level 4 can now come ONLY with the following options: Increase Chance of Full Damage Reflect between +5% and +8% (randomly). Increase Ignore Defense Rate between +5% and +8% (randomly). Increase Excellent Damage Rate between +6% and +12% (randomly). Increase Double Damage Rate between +2% and +5% (randomly). [UPDATED] Wings Level 4 Elemental Options are now only Elemental DEF & Elemental DMG, both are guaranteed to come when adding the Elemental option. [UPDATED] Tweaked Wings Level 4 Elemental options as follows: Elemental DEF: From: Starting with +25 at +0 and going up to +193 at +15. To: Starting with +47 at +0 and going up to +272 at +15. Elemental DMG: From: Starting with +20 at +0 and going up to +170 at +15. To: Starting with +35 at +0 and going up to +230 at +15. [UPDATED] Earrings now have a 65% chance to come with 2 options and 35% chance to come with 3 options, and all options have an equal chance to be generated (20% for each of the 5 possible options). [UPDATED] Reworked Earrings options as follows: Tier 1 Left Earrings (Wrath): Increase Critical DMG is now replaced with Increase Mastery Critical DMG. Increase Excellent DMG is now replaced with Increase Mastery Excellent DMG. Increase Attack Power / Magical DMG is now replaced with Increase Mastery Attack Power / Magical DMG. Note: Difference between their normal version and the mastery version is that the Mastery options are also increased from level +0 up to level +15, compared to static values no matter the level. Current options: Increase Skill DMG +12 (instead of +17). Increase Mastery Critical DMG +20 at +0 up to +50 at +15 (instead of static +35). Increase Mastery Excellent DMG +20 at +0 up to +50 at +15 (instead of static +35). Increase Health +250 (instead of +200). Increase Mastery Attack Power / Magical DMG +10 at +0 up to +25 at +15 (instead of static +20). Tier 1 Right Earrings (Wrath): Current options: Increase Attack Speed +4 (instead of +7). Increase Critical DMG Rate +4%. Increase Excellent DMG Rate +3% (instead of +4%). Increase Mana +250 (instead of +200). Increase AG Recovery Rate +6 (instead of +10). Tier 1 Earrings (Wrath) Bonus Set Options: Increase Ignore Defense Rate +3% (instead of +1%). Increase All Stats +8 (instead of +4). Tier 2 Left Earrings (Forefathers): Current options: Increase Skill DMG +15 (instead of +19). Increase Mastery Critical DMG +45 at +0 (from +65 at +0) up to +75 at +15 (from +140 at +15). Increase Mastery Excellent DMG +45 at +0 (from +65 at +0) up to +75 at +15 (from +140 at +15). Increase Health +500 (instead of +400). Increase Mastery Attack Power / Magical DMG +20 at +0 (from +38 at +0) up to +35 at +15 (from +80 at +15). Tier 2 Right Earrings (Forefathers): Current options: Increase Attack Speed +5 (instead of +7). Increase Critical DMG Rate +5%. Increase Excellent DMG Rate +4% (instead of +5%). Increase Mana +500 (instead of +400). Increase AG Recovery Rate +9 (instead of +10). Tier 2 Earrings (Forefathers) Bonus Set Options: Increase Ignore Defense Rate +4% (instead of +2%). Increase All Stats +10 (instead of +5). Tier 3 Left Earrings (Glory): Current options: Increase Skill DMG +18 (instead of +21). Increase Mastery Critical DMG +75 at +0 (from +95 at +0) up to +105 at +15 (from +170 at +15). Increase Mastery Excellent DMG +75 at +0 (from +95 at +0) up to +105 at +15 (from +170 at +15). Increase Health +750 (instead of +600). Increase Mastery Attack Power / Magical DMG +35 at +0 (from +56 at +0) up to +50 at +15 (from +98 at +15). Tier 3 Right Earrings (Glory): Current options: Increase Attack Speed +6 (instead of +7). Increase Critical DMG Rate +6%. Increase Excellent DMG Rate +5% (instead of +6%). Increase Mana +750 (instead of +600). Increase AG Recovery Rate +12 (instead of +10). Tier 3 Earrings (Glory) Bonus Set Options: Increase Ignore Defense Rate +5% (instead of +3%). Increase All Stats +12 (instead of +6). Tier 4 Left Earrings (Blood): Current options: Increase Skill DMG +20 (instead of +23). Increase Mastery Critical DMG +110 at +0 (from +125 at +0) up to +140 at +15 (from +200 at +15). Increase Mastery Excellent DMG +110 at +0 (from +125 at +0) up to +140 at +15 (from +200 at +15). Increase Health +1000 (instead of +800). Increase Mastery Attack Power / Magical DMG +55 at +0 (from +74 at +0) up to +70 at +15 (from +116 at +15). Tier 4 Right Earrings (Blood): Current options: Increase Attack Speed +7. Increase Critical DMG Rate +7%. Increase Excellent DMG Rate +6% (instead of +7%). Increase Mana +1000 (instead of +800). Increase AG Recovery Rate +15 (instead of +10). Tier 4 Earrings (Blood) Bonus Set Options: Increase Ignore Defense Rate +5% (instead of +4%). Increase All Stats +12 (instead of +7). Replaced "Increase Mastery Damage" option with "Increase Damage" option, and the value is 35. Tier 5 Left Earrings (Deception): Current options: Increase Skill DMG +21 (instead of +25). Increase Mastery Critical DMG +130 at +0 (from +155 at +0) up to +175 at +15 (from +230 at +15). Increase Mastery Excellent DMG +130 at +0 (from +155 at +0) up to +175 at +15 (from +230 at +15). Increase Health +1150 (instead of +1000). Increase Mastery Attack Power / Magical DMG +65 at +0 (from +92 at +0) up to +95 at +15 (from +133 at +15). Tier 5 Right Earrings (Deception): Current options: Increase Attack Speed +7. Increase Critical DMG Rate +7% (instead of +8%). Increase Excellent DMG Rate +6% (instead of +8%). Increase Mana +1150 (instead of +1000). Increase AG Recovery Rate +16 (instead of +10). Tier 5 Earrings (Deception) Bonus Set Options: Increase Ignore Defense Rate +6% (instead of +5%). Increase All Stats +15 (instead of +8). Replaced "Increase Mastery Damage" option with "Increase Damage" option, and the value is 60. Tier 6 Left Earrings (Unity): Current options: Increase Skill DMG +22 (instead of +27). Increase Mastery Critical DMG +155 at +0 (from +185 at +0) up to +200 at +15 (from +260 at +15). Increase Mastery Excellent DMG +155 at +0 (from +185 at +0) up to +200 at +15 (from +260 at +15). Increase Health +1300 (instead of +1000). Increase Mastery Attack Power / Magical DMG +80 at +0 (from +110 at +0) up to +110 at +15 (from +151 at +15). Tier 6 Right Earrings (Unity): Current options: Increase Attack Speed +7. Increase Critical DMG Rate +7% (instead of +9%). Increase Excellent DMG Rate +6% (instead of +9%). Increase Mana +1300 (instead of +1000). Increase AG Recovery Rate +17 (instead of +10). Tier 6 Earrings (Unity) Bonus Set Options: Increase Ignore Defense Rate +7% (instead of +6%). Increase All Stats +18 (instead of +9). Replaced "Increase Mastery Damage" option with "Increase Damage" option, and the value is 85. [UPDATED] Reduced the Critical Damage Rate % added from Luck from +5%/item to +3%/item. [UPDATED] Reduced the Excellent Damage Rate % added from exc. options (weapons/pendants/necklaces) from +10%/item to +7%/item. [UPDATED] Reduced the Attack Speed added from exc. options (weapons/pendants/necklaces) from +7/item to +5/item. [UPDATED] Hyon set now requires Dragon Armor instead of Lighting Sword. [UPDATED] Gywen set is now a Mid-Tier Ancient set (instead of Karis), and now requires 4 items instead of 5, Gywen Bow is removed. [UPDATED] Chamer set is now a Mid-Tier Ancient set (instead of Rave), and now requires Sacred Fire Helm instead of Sacred Glove. [UPDATED] Vega set now requires Sacred Fire Boots instead of Sacred Glove [UPDATED] Carthy set is now a High-Tier Ancient set (instead of Camill). [UPDATED] Camill set is now a Mid-Tier Ancient set (instead of Akhir). [UPDATED] Reworked Ancient Sets options: All Mid-Tier Ancients now have the same, tweaked options, for all classes: 2 Set Effect: Increase Damage +30. 3 Set Effect: Increase Double Damage Rate +4% 4 Set Effect: Increase Excellent Damage Rate +6% Increase Critical Damage Rate +7% Increase Excellent Damage +45 Increase Critical Damage +45 All High-Tier Ancients now have the same, tweaked options, for all classes: 2 Set Effect: Increase Damage +40. 3 Set Effect: Increase Double Damage Rate +5% 4 Set Effect: Increase Ignore Defense Rate +3% Increase Excellent Damage Rate +8% Increase Critical Damage Rate +9% Increase Excellent Damage +65 Increase Critical Damage +65 [UPDATED] Low-Tier Ancient sets: Removed Mist Bronze. Replaced Sylion Bone with Evis Bone. [UPDATED] Mastery Bonus Option on weapons from All Stats +10/+20/+40 to All Stats +6/+12/+20. [UPDATED] Mastery Bonus Option on set items from Damage Decrease +25/+50/+75 to Damage Decrease + 15/+25/+40. [UPDATED] All Mastery Sets now have the [Mastery] tag as their "ancient set name" instead of individual names on each set. [UPDATED] Reworked Mastery Sets options: All classes / sets now have the same, tweaked options, only one exception which is different based on class: Mastery Bloodangel Sets: 2 Set Effect: Increase Damage +55 Increase Strength / Increase Energy / Increase Agility (based on class) +30 3 Set Effect: Increase Double Damage Rate +6% Increase Ignore Defense Rate +4% 4 Set Effect: Increase Excellent Damage Rate +9% Increase Critical Damage Rate +10% Increase Excellent Damage +95 Increase Critical Damage +95 Increase All Stats +10 Mastery Darkangel Sets: 2 Set Effect: Increase Damage +80 Increase Strength / Increase Energy / Increase Agility (based on class) +45 3 Set Effect: Increase Double Damage Rate +7% Increase Ignore Defense Rate +5% 4 Set Effect: Increase Excellent Damage Rate +11% Increase Critical Damage Rate +12% Increase Excellent Damage +125 Increase Critical Damage +125 Increase All Stats +15 Mastery Holyangel Sets: 2 Set Effect: Increase Damage +105 Increase Strength / Increase Energy / Increase Agility (based on class) +60 3 Set Effect: Increase Double Damage Rate +9% Increase Ignore Defense Rate +6% 4 Set Effect: Increase Excellent Damage Rate +12% Increase Critical Damage Rate +13% Increase Excellent Damage +160 Increase Critical Damage +160 Increase All Stats +20 Mastery Soul Sets: 2 Set Effect: Increase Mastery Attack Power / Mastery Magical DMG (based on class) +20 per item (at +0) up to +46 per item (at +15) Increase Strength / Increase Energy / Increase Agility (based on class) +75 3 Set Effect: Increase Double Damage Rate +9% Increase Ignore Defense Rate +7% 4 Set Effect: Increase Excellent Damage Rate +14% Increase Critical Damage Rate +15% Increase Mastery Excellent Damage +30 per item (at +0) up to +73 per item (at +15) Increase Mastery Critical Damage +30 per item (at +0) up to +73 per item (at +15) Increase All Stats +25 Mastery Blue Eye Sets: 2 Set Effect: Increase Mastery Attack Power / Mastery Magical DMG (based on class) +35 per item (at +0) up to +61 per item (at +15) Increase Strength / Increase Energy / Increase Agility (based on class) +90 3 Set Effect: Increase Double Damage Rate +10% Increase Ignore Defense Rate +7% 4 Set Effect: Increase Triple Damage Rate +2% Increase Excellent Damage Rate +15% Increase Critical Damage Rate +16% Increase Mastery Excellent Damage +50 per item (at +0) up to +93 per item (at +15) Increase Mastery Critical Damage +50 per item (at +0) up to +93 per item (at +15) Increase All Stats +30 Mastery Silver Heart Sets: 2 Set Effect: Increase Mastery Attack Power / Mastery Magical DMG (based on class) +50 per item (at +0) up to +76 per item (at +15) Increase Mastery Strength / Increase Mastery Energy / Increase Mastery Agility (based on class) +10 per item (at +0) up to +40 per item (at +15) 3 Set Effect: Increase Double Damage Rate +10% Increase Ignore Defense Rate +8% 4 Set Effect: Increase Triple Damage Rate +3% Increase Excellent Damage Rate +16% Increase Critical Damage Rate +17% Increase Mastery Excellent Damage +70 per item (at +0) up to +113 per item (at +15) Increase Mastery Critical Damage +70 per item (at +0) up to +113 per item (at +15) Increase All Stats +35 Mastery Manticore Sets: 2 Set Effect: Increase Mastery Attack Power / Mastery Magical DMG (based on class) +65 per item (at +0) up to +91 per item (at +15) Increase Mastery Strength / Increase Mastery Energy / Increase Mastery Agility (based on class) +16 per item (at +0) up to +46 per item (at +15) 3 Set Effect: Increase Double Damage Rate +11% Increase Ignore Defense Rate +9% 4 Set Effect: Increase Triple Damage Rate +4% Increase Excellent Damage Rate +16% Increase Critical Damage Rate +17% Increase Mastery Excellent Damage +90 per item (at +0) up to +133 per item (at +15) Increase Mastery Critical Damage +90 per item (at +0) up to +133 per item (at +15) Increase Mastery Stats +1 per item (at +0) up to +16 per item (at +15) Mastery Brilliant Sets: 2 Set Effect: Increase Mastery Attack Power / Mastery Magical DMG (based on class) +75 per item (at +0) up to +101 per item (at +15) Increase Mastery Strength / Increase Mastery Energy / Increase Mastery Agility (based on class) +20 per item (at +0) up to +50 per item (at +15) 3 Set Effect: Increase Double Damage Rate +11% Increase Ignore Defense Rate +9% 4 Set Effect: Increase Triple Damage Rate +5% Increase Excellent Damage Rate +17% Increase Critical Damage Rate +18% Increase Mastery Excellent Damage +104 per item (at +0) up to +147 per item (at +15) Increase Mastery Critical Damage +104 per item (at +0) up to +147 per item (at +15) Increase Mastery Stats +4 per item (at +0) up to +19 per item (at +15) Mastery Apocalypse Sets: 2 Set Effect: Increase Mastery Attack Power / Mastery Magical DMG (based on class) +85 per item (at +0) up to +111 per item (at +15) Increase Mastery Strength / Increase Mastery Energy / Increase Mastery Agility (based on class) +24 per item (at +0) up to +54 per item (at +15) 3 Set Effect: Increase Double Damage Rate +11% Increase Ignore Defense Rate +9% 4 Set Effect: Increase Triple Damage Rate +6% Increase Excellent Damage Rate +18% Increase Critical Damage Rate +19% Increase Mastery Excellent Damage +118 per item (at +0) up to +161 per item (at +15) Increase Mastery Critical Damage +118 per item (at +0) up to +161 per item (at +15) Increase Mastery Stats +7 per item (at +0) up to +22 per item (at +15) Note: Mastery Attack Power, Mastery Magical DMG, Mastery Excellent Damage, Mastery Critical Damage, Mastery Strength/Agility/Energy and Mastery Stats are increased for each individual item from the set as well as their each individual + level. Basically, the higher the items level the more total damage/stats are added. [UPDATED] Reduced the STR needed for BA, DA, ... Brilliant Swords (BK) in order for them to be viable for ABKs (our equivalent of the default EBKs). [UPDATED] Increased the AGI needed for BA, DA, ... Brilliant Shields (BK). [UPDATED] Reduced the Defense Rate of all BA, DA, ... Brilliant Shields (BK). [UPDATED] Corrected the BA, DA, ... Brilliant Shields (BK) tooltip to reflect how their special effect works (it reduces damage received by their Defense Rate * the value based on Shield level - 0.1 at +0 up to 2.4 at +15). [UPDATED] BA, DA, ... Brilliant Shields (BK) now comes with only 1 exc. option, and it is always "Increase Impenetrable Base DEF". You can use NS Jewels to add up to 3 extra options. [UPDATED] Bloodangel Weapons from bosses/early ns boxes now comes with 2 exc. options instead of 1-2 exc. options. [UPDATED] Increase Attack Power/Magical DMG by x every 20 levels mastery weapons option: From: Starting at 1.5 every 20 levels on Bloodangel, up to 2.8 every 20 levels on Brilliant. To: Starting at 1.1 every 20 levels on Bloodangel, up to 1.8 every 20 levels on Brilliant.
  3. Release date: 22.05.2024 at 15:45 We've successfully migrated from S18P1-3 to S18P2-2. Note: You will need to download the new Client (OBT v.4.0). Legend: [FIXED] - Something was fixed/resolved (that wasn't correctly working before OR was bugged/misconfigured/not working as expected). [ADDED] - Something was added into the game that previously wasn't there (new feature/system/item/command/event/etc.) [UPDATED] - Something was changed/improved/edited/updated (in most cases if it is not something FIXED or something ADDED then it is UPDATED) [DOCUMENTED] - This is a PRE-TAG for any of the tags from above, and it means that the fix/addition/update was already UP before the patch but only now made public. Changelog: [UPDATED] The maximum level is now 1550. [ADDED] New Map: Bloody Tarkan It is a level 1400 Gens Map. Note: Currently there are no spots added there, and will be added in a later update. [ADDED] New Tier 6 Earrings: Earrings of Unity. Left Earring requires level 1350. Right Earring requires level 1450. You need Unity Casting Mold in order to craft them. The Mold can only be obtained from RUUD Shop as part of the end-game items. [ADDED] New Tier 5 Guardian: Armored Bear & Rare Armored Bear. It requires level 1450. You need Seal of Armored Bear in order to craft it. The Seal can only be obtained from RUUD Shop as part of the end-game items. [UPDATED] MUUNs now have visuals that highlight their type and current level without the need to hover over them. [UPDATED] Now there's a new separate Mix page on Goblin for all the wings-related combinations. [UPDATED] Wings Mixes have been changed as part of the S18 upgrade. Note: There are now Wings Relics that must be crafted and used for the creation of Wings (level 1~4). Note2: Wings Relics can be stacked up to 50 per Relic. [UPDATED] Most Wings Mixes have been customized by us, here's the full list: Chaos Weapon Mix now has a fixed rate of 85% and requires: An item at least +8 with ADD at least +4 1x Jewel of Chaos 1x Jewel of Bless 1x Jewel of Soul Level 1 Wings Relic Mix has a fixed rate of 100% and requires: A Chaos Weapon at least +7 with ADD at least +4 1x Jewel of Chaos 2x Jewel of Bless 2x Jewel of Soul Wings Level 1 Mix starts with 20% rate, has a maximum rate of 100% and requires: Level 1 Wings Relic Lower Magic Stones. You can raise the chance from 20% to 100% with Lower Magic Stones. Each Lower Magic Stone adds +5% chance, up to 100%. Level 2 Wings Relic Mix has a fixed rate of 100% and requires: Wings Level 1 at least +9 with ADD at least +4 1x Loch Feather 1x Jewel of Chaos Wings Level 2 Mix now has a fixed rate of 100% and requires: Level 2 Wings Relic 6x Medium Magic Stone Level 3 Wings Relic Mix has a fixed rate of 100% and now requires: Wings Level 2 at least +11 with ADD at least +8. 1x Condor Flame 50x Jewel of Bless 50x Jewel of Soul 50x Jewel of Chaos 50x Jewel of Creation Wings Level 3 Mix now has a fixed rate of 80% and requires: Level 3 Wings Relic 10x Higher Magic Stone Level 4 Wings Relic Mix has a fixed rate of 100% and now requires: Wings Level 3 at least +13 with ADD at least +16. 1x Garuda Flame 50x Golden Sentence 60x Jewel of Bless 60x Jewel of Soul 60x Jewel of Chaos 60x Jewel of Creation Wings Level 4 Mix now has a fixed rate of 80% and requires: Level 4 Wings Relic 15x Higher Magic Stone Note: The S18 upgrade in terms of Mixes was good enough on its own, but based on OBT feedback, we decided to make some mixes harder than default, but with a difficulty that is no longer based on pure luck (some people investing a lot for only fails, while others investing a little with success). Basically, the mixes are now harder, but the rates are now fixed and way higher than default rates. For the lower mixes, we've only increased the difficulty a little since it was too easy to get especially Wings Level 1, and we've reduced the frustrations of fails with 90% chance on Wings Level 2. [UPDATED] Improved all new wings mixes descriptions, requirements, details, etc. to match our own content & changes as well as visually improving them. [UPDATED] Crest of Monarch, Condor Feather & Garuda Feather have been removed from game & drops. [UPDATED] Condor Feather & Garuda Feather Mixes have been removed from game. [UPDATED] Wings Level 4 Mix is no longer created for the class that mixes it (it is random like rest of mixes). [ADDED] New Combat Power % mechanic to BK, SMG, RF & SL, as well as Combat Power % gained from AA Weapons, Blessed Weapons and Mastery Weapons. Note: They are just default for now, we'll tweak them once we start the chars balance. [FIXED] Game Stuttering when moving items in inventory and/or in other places as well as when keeping the left-click pressed and scrolling, etc. [FIXED] Equipped MUUNs not being able to be repaired directly (only unequipped MUUNs). Now the Auto-Repair of MUUNs (Helper option) also works. [FIXED] Variable stats from 4th Tree are now correctly added as "variable" instead of being added directly into the stats. [FIXED] Fenrir visual HP bug after repair. [UPDATED] Dex Booster move speed increase was reduced internally and it no longer causes stuttering during the boost. Note: Duration was raised from 12 seconds to 15 seconds. [FIXED] BK, MG, RF & SL Attack Power to show the real values in character C (based on our custom formulas). [FIXED] Spot/Event Monsters sometimes getting "desynced" and no longer attacking and receiving damage for few seconds. [FIXED] Quest 3 items remaining in inventory after the quest is complete. [FIXED] IK's Brilliant Blade requiring too many stats. [UPDATED] Reduced Awakening Soul items level required from 900 to 850. [ADDED] Custom Bloodangel Soul mixes for the missing ancient sets: GC's Frere sets. KM's Magic Flare sets. LEM's Noble Pixie sets. IK's Black Origin sets. [UPDATED] Increased Pull-Back trigger range for spot mobs with +1 tile compared to previous values (based on each map's x*x spots tiles). [UPDATED] Gens Raids duration is now 30 minutes instead of 20 minutes. [UPDATED] Added the missing +100% Elemental Imprint for the following skills: Drain Life Electric Spark Dragon Roar Dragon Slasher Spin Step Magic Pin Magic Arrow Sword Inertia Bat Flock Unleash Marvel [UPDATED] /pkparty can now be used only if the PK character is in your 8x8 range. [UPDATED] You can no longer use the following commands while the Account is Locked (you need to unlock/remove lock first): /clear /treereset /resetwings /unregisterpvp [UPDATED] Reworked the MoveHack Protection (Anomalous Movement detections) to reduce the false positives. Note: Looking for feedback on this. [UPDATED] Reworked Guardians system: Reduced the levels needed as follows: Guardian T1 (Ghost Horse) from 850 to 750. Guardian T2 (Ice Dragon) from 1050 to 900. Guardian T3 (Pierce Lion) from 1250 to 1050. Guardian T4 (Shining Tail) from 1350 to 1250. Increased the chance to get a Rare version from 10% to 15%. Tweaked options chances (normal versions): From: 70% for 1 option / 20% for 2 options / 10% for 3 options. To: 50% for 1 option / 35% for 2 options / 15% for 3 options. Tweaked options chances (rare versions): From: 70% for 1 option / 20% for 2 options / 10% for 3 options. To: 60% for 2 options / 32% for 3 options / 8% for 4 options. Fixed the Chance to recover HP option tooltip to correctly state that the chance is actually 50% instead of 3%. Tweaked the base defense as follows: Ice Dragon: 60 from 96. Pierce Lion: 100 from 162. Shining Tail: 150 from 228. Armored Bear: 220 from 290. Tweaked Ghost Horse options as follows: Increase Elemental Defense: Initial value is now +80 (from +40) and goes up to +204 (from +164) at +15. Increase Defense per level/20 (up to Lvl 1100): Initial value is now +2 per level/20 (from +1 per level/20) and goes up to +5.1 per level/20 (from +5.8 per level/20) at +15. Increase Damage per level/20 (up to Lvl 1100): Initial value is now +1.3 per level/20 (from +1 per level/20) and goes up to +3.8 per level/20 (from +4.7 per level/20) at +15. 50% Chance to recover HP: Initial value is now 10 HP (from 3 HP) and goes up to 37 HP (from 30 HP) at +15. Options for each Guardian Tier are now approximatively +25% on each upgrade level compared to the previous Guardian Tier, as follows: Ice Dragon (Guardian Tier 2): Increase Elemental Defense: Initial value is now +100 and goes up to +255 at +15. Increase Elemental Damage: Initial value is now +50 and goes up to +205 at +15. Increase Defense per level/20 (up to Lvl 1100): Initial value is now +2.5 per level/20 and goes up to +6.3 per level/20 at +15. Increase Damage per level/20 (up to Lvl 1100): Initial value is now +1.6 per level/20 and goes up to +4.8 per level/20 at +15. 50% Chance to recover HP: Initial value is now 13 HP and goes up to 46 HP at +15. Pierce Lion (Guardian Tier 3): Increase Elemental Defense: Initial value is now +125 and goes up to +318 at +15. Increase Elemental Damage: Initial value is now +62 and goes up to +256 at +15. Increase Defense per level/20 (up to Lvl 1100): Initial value is now +3.1 per level/20 and goes up to +7.9 per level/20 at +15. Increase Damage per level/20 (up to Lvl 1100): Initial value is now +2 per level/20 and goes up to +6 per level/20 at +15. 50% Chance to recover HP: Initial value is now 16 HP and goes up to 57 HP at +15. Shining Tail (Guardian Tier 4): Increase Elemental Defense: Initial value is now +156 and goes up to +398 at +15. Increase Elemental Damage: Initial value is now +78 and goes up to +320 at +15. Increase Defense per level/20 (up to Lvl 1100): Initial value is now +3.9 per level/20 and goes up to +9.9 per level/20 at +15. Increase Damage per level/20 (up to Lvl 1100): Initial value is now +2.5 per level/20 and goes up to +7.5 per level/20 at +15. 50% Chance to recover HP: Initial value is now 20 HP and goes up to 72 HP at +15. Armored Bear (Guardian Tier 5): Increase Elemental Defense: Initial value is now +195 and goes up to +498 at +15. Increase Elemental Damage: Initial value is now +98 and goes up to +400 at +15. Increase Defense per level/20 (up to Lvl 1100): Initial value is now +4.9 per level/20 and goes up to +12.3 per level/20 at +15. Increase Damage per level/20 (up to Lvl 1100): Initial value is now +3.2 per level/20 and goes up to +9.4 per level/20 at +15. 50% Chance to recover HP: Initial value is now 26 HP and goes up to 90 HP at +15. Improved options tooltips. Tweaked Guardians resistances as follows: Ghost Horse (Guardian Tier 1): Bleeding Damage Resistance: Initial value is now +130 (from +311) and goes up to +440 (from +988) at +15. Poison Damage Resistance: Initial value is now +311 (from +394) and goes up to +524 (from 1440) at +15. Damage Reduction Resistance: Initial value is now +117 (from +150) and goes up to +323 (from 726) at +15. Attack Speed Reduction Resistance: Initial value is now +1 and goes up to +28 (from +39) at +15. Defense Reduction Resistance: Initial value is now +72 (from +170) and goes up to +202 (from +792) at +15. Ice Dragon (Guardian Tier 2): Bleeding Damage Resistance: Initial value is now +233 and goes up to +745 at +15. Poison Damage Resistance: Initial value is now +585 and goes up to +915 at +15. Damage Reduction Resistance: Initial value is now +207 and goes up to +522 at +15. Attack Speed Reduction Resistance: Initial value is now +8 and goes up to +39 at +15. Defense Reduction Resistance: Initial value is now +143 and goes up to +369 at +15. Pierce Lion (Guardian Tier 3): Bleeding Damage Resistance: Initial value is now +414 and goes up to +1264 at +15. Poison Damage Resistance: Initial value is now +891 and goes up to +1346 at +15. Damage Reduction Resistance: Initial value is now +295 and goes up to +707 at +15. Attack Speed Reduction Resistance: Initial value is now +17 and goes up to +52 at +15. Defense Reduction Resistance: Initial value is now +201 and goes up to +492 at +15. Shining Tail (Guardian Tier 4): Bleeding Damage Resistance: Initial value is now +624 and goes up to +1840 at +15. Poison Damage Resistance: Initial value is now +1331 and goes up to +1953 at +15. Damage Reduction Resistance: Initial value is now +401 and goes up to +917 at +15. Attack Speed Reduction Resistance: Initial value is now +28 and goes up to +65 at +15. Defense Reduction Resistance: Initial value is now +290 and goes up to +676 at +15. Armored Bear (Guardian Tier 5): Bleeding Damage Resistance: Initial value is now +899 and goes up to +2598 at +15. Poison Damage Resistance: Initial value is now +1853 and goes up to +2691 at +15. Damage Reduction Resistance: Initial value is now +548 and goes up to +1202 at +15. Attack Speed Reduction Resistance: Initial value is now +42 and goes up to +83 at +15. Defense Reduction Resistance: Initial value is now +445 and goes up to +990 at +15. [UPDATED] Elite Monsters Tier 1 now have their debuffs (and elemental status) added back and tweaked values as follows: Bleeding: Damage is now 400/second. Poison: Damage is now 560/second. Damage Decrease: The amount of Damage reduced is now 350. Attack Speed Decrease: The amount of Attack Speed reduced is now 30. Defense Decrease: The amount of Defense reduced is now 250. [UPDATED] Tweaked Elite Monsters Tier 2 debuff values as follows: Bleeding: Damage is now 850/second. Poison: Damage is now 1190/second. Damage Decrease: The amount of Damage reduced is now 600. Attack Speed Decrease: The amount of Attack Speed reduced is now 50. Defense Decrease: The amount of Defense reduced is now 450. [UPDATED] Tweaked Baby Dragons debuff values as follows: Bleeding: Damage is now 1300/second. Poison: Damage is now 1820/second. Damage Decrease: The amount of Damage reduced is now 750. Attack Speed Decrease: The amount of Attack Speed reduced is now 60. Defense Decrease: The amount of Defense reduced is now 550. [UPDATED] Tweaked Royal Dragons debuff values as follows: Bleeding: Damage is now 1750/second. Poison: Damage is now 2450/second. Damage Decrease: The amount of Damage reduced is now 1200. Attack Speed Decrease: The amount of Attack Speed reduced is now 85. Defense Decrease: The amount of Defense reduced is now 850. [UPDATED] Early NS Box: Removed Earring Tier 1 [Left] as part of the drops. Removed 380 Weapons as part of the drops. Added Zen Stone as part of the drops. Tweaked drops chances. Current drops: 26% chance - 1x High Tier Ancient Item for the class that drops it. 20% chance - 1x Loch Feather 14% chance - 1x Sealed Bloodangel Item for the class that drops it. 10% chance - 1x Zen Stone. 10% chance - 1x Condor Flame. 8% chance - 2x Piece of Horn. 6% chance - 1x Wings Level 2 (45% chance for luck | 80% chance for 1 option / 20% chance for 2 options) for the class that drops it. 6% chance - 1x Exc. Bloodangel Weapon (25% chance for luck | 20% chance for 2 options) for the class that drops it. [UPDATED] Mid NS Box: Removed Fragments of Radiance as part of the drops. Removed Glory Casting Mold as part of the drops. Added Exc. Earring Tier 1 [Left] (level +1~9 | 1 option) as part of the drops. Tweaked drops chances. Current drops: 14% chance - 1x Exc. Earring Tier 1 [Left] (level +1~9 | 1 option). 14% chance - 1x Exc. Earring Tier 1 [Right] (level +1~9 | 1 option). 12.5% chance - 1x Darkangel Soul. 12.5% chance - 1x Holyangel Soul. 10% chance - 1x Broken Horn. 8% chance - 1x Forefathers Casting Mold. 6% chance - 1x Exc. Socket Necklace Tier 1 (65% chance for 2 options / 35% chance for 3 options | 30% chance for 1 slot / 70% chance for 2 slots). 6% chance - 1x Seal of Ghost Horse. 5% chance - 1x Darkangel Anvil. 5% chance - 1x Holyangel Anvil. 4% chance - 1x Pentagram Tier 3 (4x Slots). 3% chance - 1x Archangel Hammer. [UPDATED] Medusa reward: Removed 380 Weapons as part of the drops. Instead of 60% chance for Darkangel Soul and 40% chance for Holyangel Soul there's now a 50% chance to drop either of them. Increased Earring Tier 1 [Left] chance from 20% to 32%. Increased Forefathers Casting Mold from 15% to 18%. Current reward: 5x Box of Sockets + 50% chance for 1x Darkangel Soul - 50% chance for 1x Holyangel Soul + 30% chance for 1x Darkangel Anvil - 20% chance for 1x Holyangel Anvil - 32% chance for 1x Earring Tier 1 [Left] - 18% chance for 1x Forefathers Casting Mold + 4x ETOCA + 20x Gemstone + 10x Lapidary Stone / 12x Chaos / 8x Creation. [UPDATED] Selupan reward: Instead of 60% chance for Darkangel Soul and 40% chance for Holyangel Soul there's now a 50% chance to drop either of them. Reduced Earring Tier 1 [Right] chance from 35% to 32%. Increased Forefathers Casting Mold chance from 15% to 18%. Current reward: 5x Box of Sockets + 50% chance for 1x Darkangel Soul - 50% chance for 1x Holyangel Soul + 30% chance for 1x Darkangel Anvil - 20% chance for 1x Holyangel Anvil - 32% chance for 1x Earring Tier 1 [Right] - 18% chance for 1x Forefathers Casting Mold + 4x TOCA + 20x Gemstone + 10x Lapidary Stone / 12x Chaos / 8x Creation. [UPDATED] Tier 1 Elites reward: Reduced Darkangel Soul & Holyangel Soul chances from 5.5% each to 5% each. Reduced Fragment of Radiance chance from 15% to 13.5%. Reduced Earrings (Left & Right) chance from 4% each to 3.5% each. Increased Socket Necklace Tier 1 chance from 4% to 5% Added 2.5% chance for Seal of Ghost Horse as part of the drops. Current reward: 58% chance for 1x Box of Sockets - 13.5% chance for 1x Fragment of Radiance (1-4) - 5% chance for Darkangel Soul - 5% chance for Holyangel Soul - 2% chance for Darkangel Anvil - 2% chance for Holyangel Anvil - 3.5% chance for 1x Earring Tier 1 [Left] - 3.5% chance for 1x Earring Tier 1 [Right] - 5% chance for 1x Socket Necklace Tier 1 - 2.5% chance for 1x Seal of Ghost Horse + 5x Mithril / 10x Elemental Rune / 4x Gemstone / 1x TOCA / 1x Elemental TOCA / 1x Elemental TOL + 40% chance for an extra drop as 25% chance for 1x Steel of Heaven - 10% chance for 1x Mastery Skill Box - 3% chance for 1x Early NS Box - 2% chance for 1x Mid NS Box. [UPDATED] Late NS Box: Removed Expansion Scroll of Radiance Slot as part of the drops. Tweaked drops chances. Current drops: 24% chance - 1x Seed Sphere (DD / REF / HP) Level 3. 13% chance - 1x Errtel Emblem. 12.5% chance - 1x Frost Soul. 12.5% chance - 1x Silver Heart Soul. 8% chance - 1x Exc. Socket Necklace Tier 2 (75% chance for 3 options / 25% chance for 4 options | 40% chance for 2 slots / 60% chance for 3 slots). 6% chance - 1x Pentagram Emblem. 6% chance - 1x Garuda Flame. 5% chance - 1x Frost Anvil. 5% chance - 1x Silver Heart Anvil. 4% chance - 1x Blood Casting Mold. 4% chance - 1x Seal of Ice Dragon. [UPDATED] Tier 2 Elites reward: Reduced Awakening Soul & Frost Soul chances from 5.5% each to 5% each. Reduced Box of Sockets chance from 53% to 50%. Increased Spider Artifact Fragment chance from 10% to 12%. Replaced Forefathers Casting Mold with Blood Casting Mold. Replaced Seal of Ghost Horse with Seal of Ice Dragon. Increased Socket Necklace Tier 2 chance from 4% to 5%. Increased Seal of Ice Dragon chance from 3% to 4%. Increased Glory Casting Mold chance from 4% to 5%. Reduced Blood Casting Mold chance from 4% to 3%. Current reward: 50% chance for 1x Box of Sockets - 12% chance for 1x Spider Artifact Fragment - 7% chance for 1x Garuda Flame - 5% chance for Awakening Soul - 5% chance for Frost Soul - 2% chance for Soul Anvil - 2% chance for Frost Anvil - 5% chance for 1x Socket Necklace Tier 2 - 5% chance for 1x Glory Casting Mold - 3% chance for 1x Blood Casting Mold - 4% chance for 1x Seal of Ice Dragon + 15x Creation / 10x Gemstone / 1x TOCA / 1x Elemental TOCA / 1x Fragment of Resurrection / 3x Guardian Upgrade Stone / 1x Elite Guardian Upgrade Stone + 55% chance for an extra drop as 25% chance for 1x Box of Ancients - 25% chance for 3x Golden Sentence - 5% chance for 1x Mid NS Box. [UPDATED] Lord Silvester reward: Reworked the main drops as follows: From: 1x Pentagram Tier 3 + 1x Exc. Socket Necklace Tier 1 + 40% chance for 1x Awakening Soul - 13% chance for 1x Soul Anvil - 20% chance for 1x Seal of Ghost Horse - 15% chance for 1x Forefathers Casting Mold - 12% chance for 1x Holyangel Soul. To: 50% chance for 1x Pentagram Tier 3 - 50% chance for 1x Exc. Socket Necklace Tier 1 + 70% chance for 1x Awakening Soul - 30% chance for 1x Frost Soul + 28% chance for 1x Soul Anvil - 12% chance for 1x Frost Anvil - 25% chance for 1x Seal of Ghost Horse - 35% chance for 1x Glory Casting Mold. Current reward: 50% chance for 1x Pentagram Tier 3 - 50% chance for 1x Exc. Socket Necklace Tier 1 + 70% chance for 1x Awakening Soul - 30% chance for 1x Frost Soul + 28% chance for 1x Soul Anvil - 12% chance for 1x Frost Anvil - 25% chance for 1x Seal of Ghost Horse - 35% chance for 1x Glory Casting Mold + 20x Lapidary Stone + 50x Sphere Upgrade Rune / 30x Bless / 20x Soul. [UPDATED] Core Magriffy reward: Reworked the main drops as follows: From: 1x Pentagram Tier 3 + 1x Exc. Socket Necklace Tier 1 + 40% chance for 1x Awakening Soul - 13% chance for 1x Soul Anvil - 20% chance for 1x Seal of Ghost Horse - 15% chance for 1x Glory Casting Mold - 12% chance for 1x Holyangel Soul. To: 50% chance for 1x Pentagram Tier 3 - 50% chance for 1x Exc. Socket Necklace Tier 1 + 70% chance for 1x Awakening Soul - 30% chance for 1x Frost Soul + 28% chance for 1x Soul Anvil - 12% chance for 1x Frost Anvil - 25% chance for 1x Seal of Ice Dragon - 35% chance for 1x Blood Casting Mold. Current reward: 50% chance for 1x Pentagram Tier 3 - 50% chance for 1x Exc. Socket Necklace Tier 1 + 70% chance for 1x Awakening Soul - 30% chance for 1x Frost Soul + 28% chance for 1x Soul Anvil - 12% chance for 1x Frost Anvil - 25% chance for 1x Seal of Ice Dragon - 35% chance for 1x Blood Casting Mold + 20x Lapidary Stone + 50x Sphere Upgrade Rune / 20x Chaos / 15x Creation. [UPDATED] Royal Dragons reward: Replaced Seal of Ice Dragon with Seal of Pierce Lion. Increased Silver Heart Soul & Matincore Soul chances from 12% each to 12.5% each. Increased Silver Heart Anvil & Matincore Anvil chances from 4% each to 5% each. Reduced Elena Letter chance from 16.5% to 15%. Reduced Nixie Spirit Fragment chance from 16.5% to 15%. Reduced Blood Casting Mold chance from 7% to 5.5%. Increased Deception Casting Mold chance from 7% to 8.5%. Current reward: 15% chance for 1x Elena Letter - 15% chance for 1x Nixie Spirit Fragment - 12.5% chance for 1x Silver Heart Soul - 12.5% chance for 1x Manticore Soul - 5% chance for 1x Silver Heart Anvil - 5% chance for 1x Manticore Anvil - 5.5% chance for 1x Blood Casting Mold - 8.5% chance for 1x Deception Casting Mold - 5% chance for 1x Seal of Pierce Lion - 12% chance for 1x Errtel Emblem - 4% chance for 1x Pentagram Emblem. [UPDATED] Lord of Ferea reward: Reworked the drops as follows: From: 1x Pentagram Emblem + 1x Errtel Emblem + 40% chance for 1x Frost Soul - 16% chance for 1x Frost Anvil - 20% chance for 1x Silver Heart Soul - 8% chance for 1x Silver Heart Anvil - 6% chance for 1x Socket Necklace Tier 2 - 10% chance for 1x Garuda Flame + 1x ETOC + 1x ETOL. To: 1x Errtel Emblem + 20% chance for 1x Pentagram Emblem - 40% chance for 1x Silver Heart Soul - 40% chance for 1x Manticore Soul + 16% chance for 1x Silver Heart Anvil - 16% chance for 1x Manticore Anvil - 34% chance for 1x Socket Necklace Tier 2 - 14% chance for 1x Garuda Flame - 12% chance for 1x Blood Casting Mold - 8% chance for 1x Seal of Pierce Lion + 1x ETOC + 1x ETOL. [UPDATED] God of Darkness reward: Reworked the drops as follows: From: 1x Pentagram Emblem + 1x Errtel Emblem + 40% chance for 1x Frost Soul - 16% chance for 1x Frost Anvil - 20% chance for 1x Silver Heart Soul - 8% chance for 1x Silver Heart Anvil - 6% chance for 1x Socket Necklace Tier 2 - 10% chance for 1x Blood Casting Mold + 100x Sphere Upgrade Rune. To: 1x Errtel Emblem + 20% chance for 1x Pentagram Emblem - 40% chance for 1x Silver Heart Soul - 40% chance for 1x Manticore Soul + 16% chance for 1x Silver Heart Anvil - 16% chance for 1x Manticore Anvil - 34% chance for 1x Socket Necklace Tier 2 - 14% chance for 1x Garuda Flame - 12% chance for 1x 1x Blood Casting Mold - 8% chance for 1x Seal of Pierce Lion + 100x Sphere Upgrade Rune. [UPDATED] Nix reward: Reworked the drops as follows: From: 1x Pentagram Emblem + 1x Errtel Emblem + 40% chance for 1x Frost Soul - 16% chance for 1x Frost Anvil - 20% chance for 1x Silver Heart Soul - 8% chance for 1x Silver Heart Anvil - 6% chance for 1x Socket Necklace Tier 2 - 10% chance for 1x Seal of Ice Dragon + 100x Elemental Rune. To: 1x Errtel Emblem + 40% chance for 1x Manticore Soul - 60% chance for 1x Brilliant Soul + 16% chance for 1x Manticore Anvil - 24% chance for 1x Brilliant Anvil - 40% chance for 1x Deception Casting Mold - 20% chance for 1x Seal of Shining Tail + 100x Elemental Rune. [ADDED] End-Game NS Box & Mix The End-Game box is the last tier of the NS Boxes. It can not be obtained naturally from game and can only be Mixed. End-Game NS Box drops: 30% chance - 1x Apocalypse Soul. 30% chance - 1x Brilliant Soul. 20% chance - 1x Deception Casting Mold. 12% chance - 1x Brilliant Anvil. 8% chance - 1x Seal of Shining Tail. End-Game NS Box Mix: 2x Late NS Box 25x Jewel of Chaos. 25x Jewel of Creation. 100x Jewel of Bless. 100x Jewel of Soul. 500.000.000 Zen. + Other small fixes, adjustments, and improvements. Note: We have also added the MU Battle Pass & Tempest MUUNs, but they are currently disabled, we don't know yet if we'll use them or how we'll use them.
  4. Release date: 28.04.2024 at 16:00 Note: You will need to download the new Client (OBT v.3.0). Legend: [FIXED] - Something was fixed/resolved (that wasn't correctly working before OR was bugged/misconfigured/not working as expected). [ADDED] - Something was added into the game that previously wasn't there (new feature/system/item/command/event/etc.) [UPDATED] - Something was changed/improved/edited/updated (in most cases if it is not something FIXED or something ADDED then it is UPDATED) [DOCUMENTED] - This is a PRE-TAG for any of the tags from above, and it means that the fix/addition/update was already UP before the patch but only now made public. Changelog: [DOCUMENTED] [FIXED] Spirit Nixie not being placed in the center of its position. [DOCUMENTED] [FIXED] Anomalous movement triggering in Maze of Dimensions. [DOCUMENTED] [FIXED] 4th Tree Circles to no longer trigger damage immunity on Ferea Crystal Orb and Swamp Beast. [DOCUMENTED] [FIXED] God of Darkness & Nix boss messages to no longer have delay / wrong timers. [DOCUMENTED] [UPDATED] Replaced the normal, spot monsters spawned by Ferea Crystal Orb with a custom spawn of the "special" Ferea monsters that are also summoned by the Lord of Ferea. [DOCUMENTED] [UPDATED] Added a new mechanic to God of Darkness - Shadow Dance. The boss dashes to its current target and deals a high amount of damage. [DOCUMENTED] [UPDATED] Lord of Ferea, God of Darkness & Water Monster now have a very high range. Note: This should prevent them from entering the "bugged" state. [DOCUMENTED] [UPDATED] Buffed the God of Darkness & Lord of Ferea fights. [DOCUMENTED] [UPDATED] Nix now has a huge range and will mostly remain stationary on its initial position. [DOCUMENTED] [UPDATED] Now if Nix leaves its initial position after a "wipe", it will be moved back to its initial position. [DOCUMENTED] [FIXED] Nix's Crystal Stones being affected by the "pull-back" feature. [DOCUMENTED] [ADDED] New mechanic to Nix - Party Lives. Each party on each Nix session now has 3 Lives. If a player dies during Nix fight and there's at least one party life left (and there is at least 1 other player still alive in fight), the life will be used and the player will "respawn" at the Nix "warp" place. [DOCUMENTED] [UPDATED] Shared Pool of Nix is now given in its entire location, instead of only in its 8x8 range. [DOCUMENTED] [UPDATED] After Nix is reaching under 3% HP, all members from party that are no longer inside the Nix location will be teleported inside the Nix location, in order to share the reward. [DOCUMENTED] [UPDATED] Every 10 seconds, characters inside the Nix will receive a manual "viewport update", that is used to "fix" desyncs, we're trying this thing to see if it helps with the "invisible" circles. [DOCUMENTED] [UPDATED] Lord of Ferea now has a 50% chance to successfully cast the Mine Explosion skill. If it fails the cast, it instantly continues its attack pattern (with either another skill, a normal attack or another try for Mine Explosion). [DOCUMENTED] [FIXED] Selupan's manual "unstuck" to no longer cause an artificial desync (where you're not able to do damage). [DOCUMENTED] [ADDED] We've developed & deployed our own Discord bot. There's now an auto-sync for NewSquaders between the main character (highest level character) from the game account and the discord name, where you'll have the guild, character name & level updated every 30 seconds. You also get a role based on the character class (so the class is also in sync). The NewSquader role is now obtained via /auth command, which is private and it is based on a prompt of your account + pass from game. There's now a new feature - Death Notifications - for NewSquaders, that sends you private DMs when your character dies (you need to activate it using /deaths). There's now a new event happening on Discord - Activity Rewards. You can earn free credits just by being online & having the NewSquader role. More info about it on its specific channel. Events calendar is now fully updated & correctly synced, based on the events from Launcher. Event alerts are now being sent either with 3 minutes before the entry opens (in case of BC, CC, etc.), or with 5~10 minutes before the other type of events. The previous functions from the old 3rd party bot has been successfully emulated as well as improved. There have been a lot of improvements related to the visual aspect of the messages and the info embeds. We'll most probably develop new features as well in time, based on what will be needed. Feel free to provide feedback and/or suggestions related to the bot and/or new features. [UPDATED] Maximum number of players in a Guild is now 25, and it is now a permanent value (no longer increasing after stages). [UPDATED] Maximum number of players at CS (from the same alliance) is now 30, and it is now a permanent value (no longer increasing after stages). [UPDATED] The number of monsters needed to kill for each Q3 item is now 40. [UPDATED] Removed the Water spot from Atlans Abyss 2 (135x 175y) because it was too close to another one. [UPDATED] All characters now have a base of 3% HP Recovery, while GC has a base of 6% HP Recovery. [UPDATED] Reduced Loren Market warp cost from 25.000 Zen to 1.000 Zen. [UPDATED] Increased Event Square warp cost from 50.000 Zen to 100.000 Zen. [UPDATED] Adjusted global chat position on higher resolutions to be centered while still having it better positioned on lower resolutions. [UPDATED] Removed Nixie Fragments from RUUD Shop. [FIXED] Change Race function to correctly reset the Stats Enhancement skill from the Enhancement Tree. [UPDATED] Disabled the Personal Shop (Store) usage on all maps outside of Loren Market & Event Square. Note: A notification was added in-game when you try to open the store, which states where you can open it. [ADDED] Basic english filter on /post, /market and /lfg that will prevent messages that contains non-english characters while warning the user. [UPDATED] Replaced the "/clear inv" command with "/clear inventory" and the "/clear exp" command with "/clear expand" to avoid confusions with "invasions" and "experience". [UPDATED] Improved Mysterious Stone tooltip to correctly state how it works. [UPDATED] Official Info Topic to match most of the changes that happened since OBT started (with the exception of this patch). [FIXED] Normal Errtels sale price now shows correctly and it is a flat 100k zen for all normal errtels. [FIXED] Mastery Errtels sale price now shows correctly and it is a flat 5kk zen for all mastery errtels. [FIXED] Cracked Armor Fragment sale price now shows correctly and it is 80k zen. [FIXED] 4th Tree tooltip for W4 Damage Enhancement. [UPDATED] Removed the Royal Dragons from Crimson Icarus (since they can't be rendered correctly there). [FIXED] Some extra cases where Lord Silvester mobs would spawn outside of the zone without being moved inside the zone. [UPDATED] Bonus Socket Options: Tier 1 Bonus Options (can be obtained by using any level of Seed Spheres): 25% chance for +45 Defense if you insert Water, Earth, Wind Seed Spheres (in this specific order). 25% chance for +120 Health if you insert Earth, Wind, Water Seed Spheres (in this specific order). Tier 2 Bonus Options (can be obtained only by using level 4~5 Seed Spheres): 14% chance for +60 Defense if you insert Lv. 4~5 Water, Earth, Wind Seed Spheres (in this specific order). 14% chance for +160 Health if you insert Lv. 4~5 Earth, Wind, Water Seed Spheres (in this specific order). [UPDATED] Socket Set Options: You gain +4% Ignore Defense Rate if you have at least 3x Water Seeds, 4x Wind Seeds & 3x Earth Seeds in your entire Socket Set. You gain +4% Double Damage Rate if you have at least 5x Water Seeds, 6x Wind Seeds & 4x Earth Seeds in your entire Socket Set. [UPDATED] Improved Magic Stone chances as follows: Instead of the default 95% - 5% chance when there are 2 possibilities (let's say 2-3 magic stones) there's now 80% - 20% chance. Instead of the default 90% - 5% - 5% chance when there are 3 possibilities (let's say 3-5 magic stones) there's now 35% - 65% - 10% chance. [FIXED] Magic Stones mix to correctly show [1 - 1] instead of [0] when adding the minimum requirement (since there's always minimum 1 magic stone created). Note: We've removed the default artificial [0 - 1] that was added, since we've corrected the actual value. [FIXED] Tier 2 Socket Necklaces missing the special resistances. [UPDATED] Added back the push-back on all the weapon skills, in order to no longer have easy ways of getting inside goldens/mini-bosses to avoid being targetable. [UPDATED] Added protection of "anti-staying-inside-boss" to Death King & Core Magriffy, just like Kundun, Selupan & Medusa have. [UPDATED] Improved the protection of "anti-staying-inside-boss" to search for more valid coordinates around the bosses before teleporting to a default, far away location. [UPDATED] Removed the "Lighting" resistance of most goldens/elites/mini-bosses. [UPDATED] Increased the attack range of most goldens/elites/mini-bosses to minimum 3 tiles. [FIXED] Gens maps over level 400 missing gens functions (gens points, anti-party of different gens, etc.). [UPDATED] Gens Maps under level 400 now have a +4% bonus exp. [UPDATED] Gens Maps over level 400 now have a +7% bonus exp. [UPDATED] Now there are only 2 gens raids per day instead of 3, and both are on known hours: 20:54 and 08:54. [UPDATED] Replaced Symbol of Kundun (+1/+7) drops with Lost Maps (+1/+7), to avoid confusions related to the "Bundle" thing. Note: The drop rates of Lost Maps have been exponentially reduced compared to the Symbols drop rates. [UPDATED] The Lost Maps drops now have a "minimum drop map" based on their level as follows: Lost Map +1 & +2: Devias 1 -> Swamp of Dark Lost Map +3: Atlans 3 / Lost Tower 6 -> Swamp of Dark Lost Map +4: Tarkan 1 / Aida 1 -> Swamp of Dark Lost Map +5: Kanturu 1 -> Swamp of Dark Lost Map +6: Kanturu 3 -> Swamp of Dark Lost Map +7: Alkmaar -> Swamp of Dark [UPDATED] Replaced Mithril Fragments drops with Mithrils, to avoid confusions related to the "Bundle" thing, as follows: Monsters over level 95 now drops Mithrils instead of Mithril Fragments (with exponentially lower chance compared to the Fragments). WW Orcs now have 16% chance to drop 1x Mithril as extra drop (instead of guaranteed Mithril Fragment). Rabbits now have 16% chance to drop 1x Mithril as extra drop (instead of guaranteed Mithril Fragment). [UPDATED] Reverted the Bleed & Poison debuffs nerf of T2 Elites & Royal/Baby Dragons in order for them to work correctly with the reductions from Guardians. Note: There will be a Rework on Guardians System as well, with new values for reductions and so on. [UPDATED] Tweaks on Elf's Master Skill Tree related to bow/crossbow upgrades: Removed "Crossbow Strengthener" skill. "Bow Mastery" is now called "Bow Proficiency". "Crossbow Mastery" is now called "Bow Mastery" and it is unlocked by having 10 points in the "Bow Proficiency" skill, as well as now being a Tier 4 skill instead of a Tier 3 skill. Updated Bow Strengthener, Bow Proficiency and Bow Mastery tooltips to state that the upgrade works when equipping both Bows and Crossbows. [UPDATED] Increased Mercenary Quests cooldown from 12 hours to 21 hours. [UPDATED] Increased Mercenary Quests cooldown on failed quests from 6 hours to 10 hours. [UPDATED] Reduced Mercenary Seal bonus exp from +5%/+10%/+15% (per level) to +4%/+7%/+10%. [UPDATED] Reduced Mercenary Seal Level requirements as follows: Level 2 from 1500 Points & 10 Quests & 4 Repels (or 25 Quests) to 1200 Points & 5 Quests & 3 Repels (or 10 Quests). Level 3 from 3000 Points & 25 Quests & 10 Repels (or 55 Quests) to 2000 Points & 12 Quests & 7 Repels (or 18 Quests). [UPDATED] Improved the Pull-Back feature and highly reduced the desyncs when it is triggered. [UPDATED] Monsters from starting maps that are spawned outside of spots are no longer affected by the Pull-Back feature. [UPDATED] There's now a maximum value that each player can gain from Shared Pools in terms of RUUD, and that's Total RUUD / 4. This means that it won't be possible to "boost" 1-2 players in terms of RUUD, as they will split the RUUD by default in 4. So, bring at least 4 chars to Shared-Pool monsters to not lose RUUD. [UPDATED] All "Sealed Bloodangel" items now have their class in name instead of the mastery name, to avoid confusions. Example: "Sealed Bloodangel Captivity Gloves" is now "Sealed Bloodangel Magic Gladiator Gloves". [UPDATED] Added the similar "unstuck" feature to Lord of Ferea as the one from Selupan: If Lord of Ferea stays in the same place for more than 25 seconds, it will be teleported to its spawn location. [ADDED] Custom "PK Party" Command. You can now invite PK Players in your party by using this new custom command. In order to invite PK Player to your party you must type /pkparty <PlayerName>. Note: It doesn't matter how you type the name in terms of big/small letters. Once the invitation is started, the PK Player must type /pkaccept <LeaderName>. Note: There's a message displayed to the PK Player where it is written what he must type in order to join. Restrictions & Conditions for usage: You can use this command only for PK Players (with at least Outlaw status). You can't use the command on yourself. You MUST already be in a Party to use the command. You MUST be the Party Leader to use the command. The Party must not be full. You must be in the same sub-server as the PK Player to use the command. The PK Player must not be already in a Party. An invitation will only last for 20 seconds, then it expires. [UPDATED] Reworked VIP System: Hunter VIP & Dealer VIP are now combined into one single, more balanced VIP: Silver VIP. Changes on Silver VIP Advantages: EXP increased is now +10% instead of +8% (Old Dealer) or +15% (Old Hunter). Extra Levels for Max Elf Buff Level are now +60 instead of +80 (Old Dealer) or +40 (Old Hunter). Extra Zen from Monsters is now +15% instead of +25% (Old Dealer) or +0% (Old Hunter). Removed the +6% chance for Soul, Life & Higher Refine Stone in Items that Old Hunter had. Extra chance for +10 -> +15 Item Upgrades is now +3% insteaed of +5% (Old Dealer) or +0% (Old Hunter). Extra chance for DS/BC Invitation Mixes is now +3% insteaed of +5% (Old Dealer) or +0% (Old Hunter). Extra Event entries is now +1 only for CC instead of +1 for BC, DS & CC (Old Dealer) or nothing (Old Hunter). Zen for post commands is now 125.000 instead of 115.000 (Old Dealer) or 150.000 (Old Hunter). Pro VIP is now called Gold VIP. Changes on Gold VIP Advantages: EXP increased is now +16% instead of +20%. Extra Zen from Monsters is now +25% instead of +15%. Removed the +6% chance for Soul, Life & Higher Refine Stone in Items. Extra Event entries is now +1 only for CC & Imperial Guardian instead of +1 for BC, DS, CC & Imperial Guardian. Zen for post commands is now 100.000 instead of 130.000. Shared-Drops are now enabled during Off-Attack. Current Silver VIP Advantages: 3% Discount on all website modules. +10% EXP & ML EXP. +15% Zen from Monsters. +60 Levels for Max Elf Buff Level. +1 Entry per day for CC Event. +3% chance for +10 -> +15 Item Upgrades. +3% chance for DS/BC Invitation Mixes. 20 seconds delay for post commands (Default: 30 seconds). 125.000 Zen cost for post commands (Default: 150.000 Zen). +1 Extra Warehouse (Default: 2) +5 hours on Off-Attack maximum duration (Default: 5 hours). Current Gold VIP Advantages: 5% Discount on all website modules. +16% EXP & ML EXP. +25% Zen from Monsters. +150 Levels for Max Elf Buff Level. +1 Entry per day for CC & Imperial Guardian Events. +5% chance for +10 -> +15 Item Upgrades. +5% chance for DS/BC Invitation Mixes. 15 seconds delay for post commands (Default: 30 seconds). 100.000 Zen cost for post commands (Default: 150.000 Zen). +2 Extra Warehouses (Default: 2). +7 hours on Off-Attack maximum duration (Default: 5 hours). Off-Attack Auto-Pick unlocked (Default: No Auto-Pick). Off-Attack Shared-Drops enabled (Default: Shared-Drops disabled). [UPDATED] Reduced the Credits gained from the following event monsters: Gold Rabbit: 2 credits instead of 3. White Wizard's Orc: 2 credits instead of 4. MUUN Monster: 4 credits instead of 5. Golden Vepar & Golden Knight: 2 credits instead of 3. Golden Tantalos & Golden Golem: 3 credits instead of 4. Golden Satyros & Golden Soldier: 4 credits instead of 5. Golden Iron Knight & Golden Twin Tale: 5 credits instead of 6. Golden Budge Dragon: 7 credits instead of 10. Golden Derkon: 10 credits instead of 15. Elite Monster: 7 credits intead of 10. White Wizard: 10 credits instead of 15. Royal Dragon: 15 credits instead of 25. Blue Node (Mining System): 0 credits instead of 1. Purple Node (Mining System): 1 credit instead of 2. Gold Node (Mining System): 2 credits instead of 3. Silver Chest (Treaure Hunt): 0 credits instead of 1. Gold Chest (Treasure Hunt): 2 credits instead of 3. [ADDED] A new passive way to gain credits: NewSquad Activity Rewards, on our Discord server: In order to participate, you need to: Connect the Game with Discord and be a @NewSquader. Have the Game Client open. Be online on Discord. Have your current Discord Activity shown as 'Playing NewSquad.mu'. Event information: Every 15~40 minutes a round is happening. Every round, 3 random eligible members win CREDITS. The amount of CREDITS is random between the min. and the max. values. The minimum value is 2x CREDITS. The maximum value is dynamic, and the initial value is 3x CREDITS. The maximum value is increased by +1 for every 10 eligible members. The maximum value can never be higher than 20x CREDITS. More info: https://discord.com/channels/978603123566317588/1201528145241722971 [UPDATED] Reworked MUUN System: Reduced the overall number of MUUNs available. Removed the useless options/conditions. Removed the OP increase of x20 on options. Improved options increases and balanced the values based on upgrades & evolution. Normal MUUNs can now be upgraded up to level 5. Premium MUUNs can now be upgraded up to level 3. Now all options work for both PvP & PvM, no matter if the MUUN is evolved or not. Improved names, tooltips & descriptions. Conditions are now split in a balanced way across all MUUNs. New options for Normal & Premium MUUNs: Increase Defense Increase Maximum Damage Increase Critical Damage Increase Excellent Damage New options for Brave & Mount MUUNs: Increase Elemental Defense Increase Elemental Damage New conditions for all MUUNs: Day Time (Hour must be between 12:00 and 23:59). Night Time (Hour must be between 00:00 and 11:59). Monday-Wednesday (Day must be either Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday). Thursday-Sunday (Day must be either Thursday, Friday, Saturday or Sunday). Equipped (Active all the time, as long as it is equipped). Current split of MUUNs: Normal MUUNs: 9x MUUNs for each option - total of 36 Normal MUUNs. From the 9x MUUNs from each option, we have 2x that have the same condition (from all 4 main conditions) and 1x that has Equipped condition. Premium MUUNs: 13x MUUNs for each option - total of 52 Premium MUUNs. From the 13x MUUNs from each option, we have 3x that have the same condition (from all 4 main conditions) and 1x that has Equipped condition. Brave MUUNs: 5x MUUNs for each option - total of 10 Brave MUUNs. Each of the 5x MUUNs have 1 of the 5 possibile conditions. All 5x MUUNs have the same option value, and they don't have any upgrades. Mount MUUNs: 2x MUUNs for each option - total of 4 Mount MUUNs. All of them have only the Equipped condition. New options values: Normal MUUN - Increase Defense: Lvl 1 - 45 Lvl 2 - 60 Lvl 3 - 75 Lvl 4 - 90 Lvl 5 - 105 Evolution - 150 Normal MUUN - Increase Excellent Damage & Increase Critical Damage: Lvl 1 - 45 Lvl 2 - 65 Lvl 3 - 85 Lvl 4 - 105 Lvl 5 - 125 Evolution - 185 Normal MUUN - Increase Maximum Damage: Lvl 1 - 20 Lvl 2 - 30 Lvl 3 - 40 Lvl 4 - 50 Lvl 5 - 60 Evolution - 90 Premium MUUN - Increase Defense: Lvl 1 - 40 Lvl 2 - 60 Lvl 3 - 80 Evolution - 120 Premium MUUN - Increase Excellent Damage & Increase Critical Damage: Lvl 1 - 35 Lvl 2 - 65 Lvl 3 - 95 Evolution - 155 Premium MUUN - Increase Maximum Damage: Lvl 1 - 15 Lvl 2 - 30 Lvl 3 - 45 Evolution - 75 Brave MUUN - Increase Elemental Defense: Basic value: 90 Brave MUUN - Increase Elemental Damage: Basic value: 65 Mount MUUN - Increase Elemental Defense: Lvl 1 - 40 Lvl 2 - 60 Lvl 3 - 80 Lvl 4 - 100 Evolution - 140 Mount MUUN - Increase Elemental Damage: Lvl 1 - 25 Lvl 2 - 40 Lvl 3 - 55 Lvl 4 - 70 Evolution - 100 The MUUN monsters now drop a single Egg type - MUUN Egg. MUUN Egg is no longer an Event Inventory item, and instead it is a normal item that can be traded, stored, etc. The MUUN Egg content is now delivered into Gremory Case (K). MUUN monsters now have a 30% chance to drop a MUUN Egg and 70% chance to directly send the MUUN Egg content into the Gremory Case (K). Basically, 30% of MUUN monsters drops are now tradable, while 70% of their drops remains character-locked. You must keep in mind that since the MUUN Egg content is delivered into Gremory Case (K) - and not dropped on the ground - you can only "trade" a random content, without knowing its drop until Egg usage. Evolution stones can no longer be dropped from the MUUN Egg. MUUN Energy Converter can now be dropped as an extra reward from the MUUN Egg instead of a main reward, and only from the MUUN Egg. New reward table for the MUUN Egg: 64% - 1x random Normal MUUN. 30% - 1x random Premium MUUN. 4.5% - 1x random Brave MUUN. 1.5% - 1x random Mount MUUN. + 35% chance for 1x MUUN Energy Converter as extra reward. There are now 3 new Egg types: Evolution MUUN Egg Premium MUUN Egg Rare MUUN Egg These new Eggs are also tradable and are only obtainable by exchanging Wizardry Stones (which are created via MUUN Energy Converter) with Monica NPC. Exchanges & content: Evolution MUUN Egg - requires 1x Wizardry Stones and it is dropping 2x random Evolution Stones (sent into Gremory Case). Premium MUUN Egg - requires 2x Wizardry Stones and it is dropping 2x random Premium MUUNs (sent into Gremory Case). Rare MUUN Egg - requires 6x Wizardry Stones and it is dropping 1x random Brave/Mount MUUN - with a lower chance for the Mount type (sent into Gremory Case). [UPDATED] Reworked Artifact System: Removed the following possible options: Increase Impenetrable Base DEF Increase Defense Success Rate Increase Command Increase Elemental Defense Success Rate Increase Elemental Attack Success Rate Increase Maximum Curse Power Increase Minimum Curse Power Reduced the Artifact Enhancement Stones needed for each level upgrade from +2 per extra level to +1 per extra level. Fixed the minimum/maximum attack options that were inversed (minimum was giving maximum dmg and vice-versa) - type 6 & 7 artifacts. Improved options chances as follows: Artifact Type 1: 75% Increase Defense, 25% Increase Damage Reduction. Artifact Type 2: 30% Increase AGI, 30% Increase VIT, 20% Increase ENE, 20% Increase STR. Artifact Type 3: 30% Increase Mana, 30% Increase AG, 20% Increase Health, 20% Increase SD. Artifact Type 4: 40% Increase Excellent DMG, 30% Increase Critical DMG, 20% Increase Skill DMG, 10% Increase Attack Speed. Artifact Type 5: 65% Increase Elemental Defense, 35% Increase Elemental Damage. Artifact Type 6: 46% Increase Min. Attack Power/Magical DMG, 30%, Increase Max. Attack Power/Magical DMG, 18% Increase Attack Power/Magical DMG, 6% Increase Curse DMG. Artifact Type 7: 60% Increase Max. Attack Power/Magical DMG, 34%, Increase Attack Power/Magical DMG, 6% Increase Curse DMG. Improved options values and chances for the values as follows: Chances on each of the 10 generated possibilities are now 5%, 7%, 9%, 11%, 13%, 15%, 13%, 11%, 9%, 7%, where 5% is the chance for the lowest value (1st in our list) and 7% is the chance for the highest value (last in our list). Note: Attack Speed option is an exception, which has only 5 possibilities, and the new chances are: 16%, 22%, 28%, 22%, 12%, where 16% is the chance for the lowest value (1st in our list) and 12% is the chance for the highest value (last in our list). Increase Defense: Instead of being generated between +1 to +10 (with an increase of +1 on all 10 possibilities) it is now generated between +50 to +113 (with an increase of +7 on all 10 possibilities). Instead of having a maximum value of +106 when the artifact is +15, the maximum value is now +265 (you now gain +5~14 Defense per level upgrade, the bigger the level, the bigger the increase). Increase Damage Reduction: Instead of being generated between +1 to +10 (with an increase of +1 on all 10 possibilities) it is now generated between +25 to +61 (with an increase of +4 on all 10 possibilities). Instead of having a maximum value of +45 when the artifact is +15, the maximum value is now +213 (you now gain +5~14 Damage Reduction per level upgrade, the bigger the level, the bigger the increase). Increase Strength/Agility/Energy/Vitality: Instead of being generated between +1 to +10 (with an increase of +1 on all 10 possibilities) it is now generated between +40 to +85 (with an increase of +5 on all 10 possibilities). Instead of having a maximum value of +56 when the artifact is +15, the maximum value is now +176 (you now gain +3~8 Stats per level upgrade, the bigger the level, the bigger the increase). Increase Health & Increase Mana: Instead of being generated between +1 to +10 (with an increase of +1 on all 10 possibilities) it is now generated between +115 to +250 (with an increase of +15 on all 10 possibilities). Instead of having a maximum value of +158 when the artifact is +15, the maximum value is now +1069 (you now gain +36~74 Health/Mana per level upgrade, the bigger the level, the bigger the increase). Increase AG: Instead of being generated between +1 to +10 (with an increase of +1 on all 10 possibilities) it is now generated between +20 to +47 (with an increase of +3 on all 10 possibilities). Instead of having a maximum value of +158 when the artifact is +15, the maximum value is now +199 (you now gain +5~14 AG per level upgrade, the bigger the level, the bigger the increase). Increase SD: Instead of being generated between +1 to +10 (with an increase of +1 on all 10 possibilities) it is now generated between +115 to +250 (with an increase of +15 on all 10 possibilities). Instead of having a maximum value of +158 when the artifact is +15, the maximum value is now +7258 (you now gain +381~599 SD per level upgrade, the bigger the level, the bigger the increase). Increase Excellent DMG: Instead of being generated between +1 to +10 (with an increase of +1 on all 10 possibilities) it is now generated between +30 to +66 (with an increase of +4 on all 10 possibilities). Instead of having a maximum value of +78 when the artifact is +15, the maximum value is now +157 (you now gain +3~8 Excellent DMG per level upgrade, the bigger the level, the bigger the increase). Increase Critical DMG: Instead of being generated between +1 to +10 (with an increase of +1 on all 10 possibilities) it is now generated between +12 to +39 (with an increase of +3 on all 10 possibilities). Instead of having a maximum value of +78 when the artifact is +15, the maximum value is now +130 (you now gain +3~8 Critical DMG per level upgrade, the bigger the level, the bigger the increase). Increase Attack Speed: Instead of being generated between +1 to +5 (with an increase of +1 on all 5 possibilities) it is now generated between +2 to +10 (with an increase of +2 on all 5 possibilities). Instead of having a maximum value of +20 when the artifact is +15, the maximum value is now +30 (you now gain +1~2 Attack Speed per level upgrade, the bigger the level, the bigger the increase). Increase Skill DMG: Instead of being generated between +1 to +10 (with an increase of +1 on all 10 possibilities) it is now generated between +8 to +26 (with an increase of +2 on all 10 possibilities). Instead of having a maximum value of +56 when the artifact is +15, the maximum value is now +77 (you now gain +2~4 Skill DMG per level upgrade, the bigger the level, the bigger the increase). Increase Elemental Defense: Instead of being generated between +1 to +10 (with an increase of +1 on all 10 possibilities) it is now generated between +25 to +52 (with an increase of +3 on all 10 possibilities). Instead of having a maximum value of +56 when the artifact is +15, the maximum value is now +143 (you now gain +3~8 Elemental Defense per level upgrade, the bigger the level, the bigger the increase). Increase Elemental Damage: Instead of being generated between +1 to +10 (with an increase of +1 on all 10 possibilities) it is now generated between +12 to +30 (with an increase of +2 on all 10 possibilities). Instead of having a maximum value of +56 when the artifact is +15, the maximum value is now +121 (you now gain +3~8 Elemental Damage per level upgrade, the bigger the level, the bigger the increase). Increase Max. Attack Power/Magical DMG (Type 6): Instead of being generated between +1 to +10 (with an increase of +1 on all 10 possibilities) it is now generated between +18 to +45 (with an increase of +3 on all 10 possibilities). Instead of having a maximum value of +56 when the artifact is +15, the maximum value is now +96 (you now gain +2~4 Max. Damage per level upgrade, the bigger the level, the bigger the increase). Increase Min. Attack Power/Magical DMG (Type 6): Instead of being generated between +1 to +10 (with an increase of +1 on all 10 possibilities) it is now generated between +30 to +66 (with an increase of +4 on all 10 possibilities). Instead of having a maximum value of +56 when the artifact is +15, the maximum value is now +117 (you now gain +2~4 Min. Damage per level upgrade, the bigger the level, the bigger the increase). Increase Attack Power/Magical DMG & Increase Curse DMG (Type 6): Instead of being generated between +1 to +10 (with an increase of +1 on all 10 possibilities) it is now generated between +12 to +30 (with an increase of +2 on all 10 possibilities). Instead of having a maximum value of +56 when the artifact is +15, the maximum value is now +81 (you now gain +2~4 Damage per level upgrade, the bigger the level, the bigger the increase). Increase Max. Attack Power/Magical DMG (Type 7): Instead of being generated between +1 to +10 (with an increase of +1 on all 10 possibilities) it is now generated between +12 to +48 (with an increase of +4 on all 10 possibilities). Instead of having a maximum value of +62 when the artifact is +15, the maximum value is now +139 (you now gain +3~8 Max. Damage per level upgrade, the bigger the level, the bigger the increase). Increase Attack Power/Magical DMG & Increase Curse DMG (Type 7): Instead of being generated between +1 to +10 (with an increase of +1 on all 10 possibilities) it is now generated between +5 to +32 (with an increase of +3 on all 10 possibilities). Instead of having a maximum value of +62 when the artifact is +15, the maximum value is now +123 (you now gain +3~8 Min. Damage per level upgrade, the bigger the level, the bigger the increase). Improved Artifacts upgrade chances: From 100% / 100% / 95% / 95% / 95% / 90% / 90% / 90% / 85% / 85% / 80% / 80% / 75% / 75% / 60%. To 100% / 100% / 100% / 95% / 95% / 95% / 95% / 90% / 90% / 90% / 90% / 85% / 85% / 85% / 80%. Improved option names. Nerfed the bonus of having entire Spider Artifact completed from All Stats +100 to All Stats +60. Chances for getting Spider Artifacts Types is now as follows: 28.2% for Type 1. 24.5% for Type 2. 18.6% for Type 3. 12.5% for Type 4 8.3% for Type 5. 5.7% for Type 6. 2.2% for Type 7. EXP Changes: [UPDATED] Reduced overall exp rate for level 1-400 with 20~50% (based on level intervals). [UPDATED] Reduced the frequency of dynamic EXP increases during level 1-400 as follows: Level 1-240: EXP now increases only 3 times, with +15%, at the following levels: 100, 180, 240. Level 240-400: EXP now increases with +18% at the following levels: 280, 310, 330, 350, 365, 380. [UPDATED] Reduced overall exp rate for level 400-800 with 30~45% (based on level intervals). [UPDATED] Between level 400 and 500, the EXP decreases with -16% at the following levels: 415, 430, 445, 460. [UPDATED] Between level 500 and 750, the EXP increases with +10% every 20/30 levels, at the following levels: 520, 540, 560, 580, 600, 630, 660, 690, 720, 750. [UPDATED] At level 775 there's a 800% EXP boost that lasts until level 800. [UPDATED] Reduced overall exp rate for level 800-1100 with 20~35% (based on level intervals). [UPDATED] Level 800 starts with 3x times the EXP of level 799. [UPDATED] Between level 800 and 1050, the EXP increases with +15% every 20/30 levels, at the following levels: 820, 840, 860, 880, 900, 930, 960, 990, 1020, 1050. [UPDATED] Increased overall exp rate for level 1100-1500 with 5~30%. [UPDATED] Level 1100 starts with 2.5x times the EXP of level 1099. [UPDATED] Between level 1100 and Maximum Level, the EXP decreases with -6% every 30 levels. [UPDATED] Stage 1 (level 480~500) now has 16% of normal EXP and it is over after 4 days from the moment of condition being fulfilled. [UPDATED] Stage 2 (level 780~800) now has 22% of normal EXP and it is over after 6 days from the moment of condition being fulfilled. [UPDATED] Stage 3 (level 1080~1100) now has 30% of normal EXP and it is over after 8 days from the moment of condition being fulfilled. + Other small fixes, adjustments, and improvements.
  5. Release date: 14.11.2023 at 19:00 - Small Maintenance needed (ETA 15~30m) as well as manual rejoin of the game. Note: You will need to update your game via Launcher (PlayZenith.exe) - Restart the Launcher to do the update (if you have it open). Note2: Stage reward for those that progressed over level 1080 can be taken by typing /takereward stage. The reward is 2x Artifact Enhancement Stone + 3x Jewel of Harmony for each level after 1080. Legend: [FIXED] - Something was fixed/resolved (that wasn't correctly working before OR was bugged/misconfigured/not working as expected). [ADDED] - Something was added into the game that previously wasn't there (new feature/system/item/command/event/etc.) [UPDATED] - Something was changed/improved/edited/updated (in most cases if it is not something FIXED or something ADDED then it is UPDATED) [DOCUMENTED] - This is a PRE-TAG for any of the tags from above, and it means that the fix/addition/update was already UP before the patch but only now made public. Changelog: [DOCUMENTED] [UPDATED] Reduced the Bleed damage & Poison damage of Tier 2 Elite Monsters debuffs from to 1000/tick. [DOCUMENTED] [UPDATED] Anomalous movement triggering on Silvester gates in some cases. [DOCUMENTED] [UPDATED] If the Silvester's mobs are spawned outside of the gates, they will be automatically moved back inside the gates. [DOCUMENTED] [UPDATED] Invasion monsters that sometimes spawn on the Nars inaccessible isles are now automatically moved to the closest reachable zones. [DOCUMENTED] [UPDATED] Removed back the elemental status of Tier 1 Elites. [DOCUMENTED] [UPDATED] Removed Goldens animation from Atlans, Atlans Abyss 1, Atlans Abyss 2 & Atlans Abyss 3. Note: If you move from a non-gens map to Atlans or Atlans Abyss 1 or if you move from a gens-map to Atlans Abyss 2 or Atlans Abyss 3 you'll still trigger the animation, and in order to avoid it you must first move from non-gens map to Atlans Abyss 2/3 or from gens-maps to Atlans / Atlans Abyss 1 (before switching to other Atlans map). [DOCUMENTED] [UPDATED] Disabled World Bosses Anomaly punishment for the OBT since the number of players can't sustain the fight. [DOCUMENTED] [FIXED] Black-bar remaining stuck after auto-move and/or helper assign usage. [DOCUMENTED] [FIXED] Typing "T4" no longer renders as "66". [DOCUMENTED] [UPDATED] Berserker & Darkness buffs now have a very high duration, like Infinity Arrow & Wizardry Enhance. [DOCUMENTED] [UPDATED] You can no longer pick up Quest Level 1 & 2 items (emperor, ring of honor, etc.) if your class doesn't use those items or your class that use those items already passed the quests. [DOCUMENTED] [ADDED] Minimap icons for Acheron Guardian's gates (from Acheron event map), icons for Obelisks possible locations, and Vault+Potions NPCs on the town. [DOCUMENTED] [FIXED] Depths Dreadfear T2 Elite being affected by "pull-back" rules. [DOCUMENTED] [UPDATED] Illusion Temple 4 rewards are now the same as Illusion Temple 3 rewards (previously they were not settled up). [DOCUMENTED] [FIXED] Socket Necklaces excellent options 2% DMG & Lvl/20 to correctly work for Physical DMG chars. [DOCUMENTED] [ADDED] New Harmony system on the website that correctly shows the new Harmony options. [DOCUMENTED] [UPDATED] Improved & corrected the Socket system on the website to match the S18 options as well as our new socket system & option changes. [DOCUMENTED] [ADDED] Implemented Bonus Mastery Option & Bonus Socket Option on website. [DOCUMENTED] [ADDED] Implemented Earrings info on the website. [DOCUMENTED] [FIXED] Change race from SUM 4th quest not correctly giving the stats on the new class. [UPDATED] EXP for level 1080~1100 is back to normal (as it was before level 1080). [UPDATED] Level 1-400 now has a boost of +800% EXP. [UPDATED] Level 400-690 now has a boost of +400% EXP. [UPDATED] Level 691-990 now has a boost of +200% EXP. [UPDATED] Dynamic EXP for level 1100+ now works as follows: Starts with 2x the EXP of level 1099. Goes down with -8% EXP every 30 levels (until max level). [UPDATED] Released Lord of Ferea. Note: You have a level penalty if you are under level 1000. [UPDATED] Released God of Darkness. Note: You have a level penalty if you are under level 1100. [UPDATED] Released Nix. Note: You have a level penalty if you are under level 1150. [UPDATED] Released Maze of Dimensions. You need level 1000+ to enter it. You need Elena's Letter to enter it. You can join it anytime and for as many times as you have Letters. Reward is 2000 RUUD for each finished Maze Floor (after the final mission). [ADDED] Royal Dragons & Baby Dragons Invasion They spawn at the same time as the White Wizards as follows: 2x Royal Dragons in Scorched Canyon. 2x Royal Dragons in Crimson Icarus. 2x Royal Dragons in Arnil Temple. 2x Royal Dragons in Gray Aida. 2x Royal Dragons in Burning Kethotum. 5x Baby Dragons in Swamp of Dark. 5x Baby Dragons in Atlans Abyss 1. 5x Baby Dragons in Atlans Abyss 2. 5x Baby Dragons in Atlans Abyss 3. You gain 25 Credits & 180~250 RUUD per Royal Dragon kill. You gain 8 Credits & 100~150 RUUD per Baby Dragon kill. Royal Dragons Reward: 16.5% chance for 1x Elena Letter 16.5% chance for 1x Nixie Spirit Fragment 12% chance for 1x Silver Heart Soul 12% chance for 1x Manticore Soul 4% chance for 1x Silver Heart Anvil 4% chance for 1x Manticore Anvil 7% chance for 1x Blood Casting Mold 7% chance for 1x Deception Casting Mold 5% chance for 1x Seal of Ice Dragon 12% chance for 1x Errtel Emblem 4% chance for 1x Pentagram Emblem + 8% chance for 1x Late NS Box. Baby Dragons Reward: 8x Creation + 5x Harmony + 5x Artifact Enhancement Stone + 1x extra drop as follows: 41% chance for 5x Guardian Upgrade Stone 41% chance for 2x Elite Guardian Upgrade Stone 6% chance for 1x Elena Letter 6% chance for 1x Nixie Spirit Fragment 6% chance for 1x Spider Artifact Fragment + 6% chance for 1x Mid NS Box. [FIXED] Blessed Weapons require a bit more stats than showing. [UPDATED] Jewel of Harmony improvements: Removed the Item Durability Increase (set items) & PvM Attack Rate Increase (weapons) options. Improved the option texts. Corrected the options that showed a lower "max value" client-side compared to the server-side "max value". Improved the minimum & maximum values of each option & tier as follows: Weapons Options: Increase Strength / Increase Agility / Increase Energy: Tier 1 [3~7], Tier 2 [8~13], Tier 3 [14~20], Tier 4 [25]. Increase Attack Power / Magical DMG / Curse DMG: Tier 1 [5~10], Tier 2 [11~18], Tier 3 [19~28], Tier 4 [35]. Increase Skill DMG: Tier 1 [8~12], Tier 2 [13~18], Tier 3 [19~25], Tier 4 [30]. Increase Crit DMG / EDR DMG: Tier 1 [15~20], Tier 2 [21~30], Tier 3 [31~45], Tier 4 [60]. Increase SD Reduction Rate: Tier 1 [2%~4%], Tier 2 [5%~7%], Tier 3 [8%~10%], Tier 4 [12%]. Convert 5% of Mana to Attack Power / Magical DMG / Curse DMG: Tier 1 [Max 8~Max 15], Tier 2 [Max 16~Max 25], Tier 3 [Max 26~Max 40], Tier 4 [Max 50]. Set Options: Increase Vitality: Tier 1 [2~4], Tier 2 [5~8], Tier 3 [9~13], Tier 4 [15]. Increase Defense: Tier 1 [10~18], Tier 2 [19~30], Tier 3 [31~45], Tier 4 [60]. Increase Maximum AG: Tier 1 [10~20], Tier 2 [21~35], Tier 3 [36~55], Tier 4 [70]. Increase Maximum MP: Tier 1 [30~70], Tier 2 [71~140], Tier 3 [141~230], Tier 4 [300]. Increase Maximum HP: Tier 1 [25~40], Tier 2 [41~64], Tier 3 [65~100], Tier 4 [120]. Increase Automatic HP Recovery: Tier 1 [4~8], Tier 2 [9~15], Tier 3 [16~25], Tier 4 [30]. Increase Automatic MP Recovery: Tier 1 [10~18], Tier 2 [19~30], Tier 3 [31~45], Tier 4 [55]. Increase Damage Reduction: Tier 1 [15~25], Tier 2 [26~40], Tier 3 [41~60], Tier 4 [75]. Increase SD Ratio: Tier 1 [1%~1%], Tier 2 [2%~3%], Tier 3 [4%~5%], Tier 4 [6%]. Convert 10% of Mana to Health: Tier 1 [Max 40~Max 65], Tier 2 [Max 66~Max 100], Tier 3 [Max 101~Max 150], Tier 4 [Max 180] + Other small fixes, adjustments, and improvements.
  6. Release date: 28.10.2023 at 19:30 - Small Maintenance needed (ETA 5~20m) as well as manual rejoin of the game. Note: You will need to update your game via Launcher (PlayZenith.exe) - Restart the Launcher to do the update (if you have it open). Legend: [FIXED] - Something was fixed/resolved (that wasn't correctly working before OR was bugged/misconfigured/not working as expected). [ADDED] - Something was added into the game that previously wasn't there (new feature/system/item/command/event/etc.) [UPDATED] - Something was changed/improved/edited/updated (in most cases if it is not something FIXED or something ADDED then it is UPDATED) [DOCUMENTED] - This is a PRE-TAG for any of the tags from above, and it means that the fix/addition/update was already UP before the patch but only now made public. Changelog: [DOCUMENTED] [FIXED] Not getting Majestic EXP starting from Nixies monsters (DS included). [DOCUMENTED] [FIXED]Website "warp" function not counting the Master Level when checking for the move level, preventing usage on level 400+ maps. [DOCUMENTED] [UPDATED] Removed the buff usage restriction during CS on Events Server maps outside of Valley. [UPDATED] You can now freely PK on the entire Silvester location while he is alive, instead of only in its 12x12 range. [UPDATED] You can now freely PK on the entire Core Magriffy location while he is alive, instead of only in its 12x12 range. [UPDATED] Bloody Witch Queen's Push is now 4 tiles, the same for all classes (previously some classes were pushed 10 tiles, others 2). [UPDATED] Selupan's Push is now 4 tiles and the same for all classes (previously some classes were pushed 10 tiles, others 2). [UPDATED] Lord Silvester's Push is now 4 tiles and the same for all classes (previously some classes were pushed 5 tiles, others 2). [UPDATED] Core Magriffy's Push is now 4 tiles, the same for all classes (previously some classes were pushed 5 tiles, others 2). [UPDATED] Improved Fruits tooltips and corrected them to state that only 1 point is added per fruit. [FIXED] BK's Greater Fortitude getting stuck in a spam loop while using Helper in some cases. [FIXED] The Dark portal from Swamp of Dark triggering Anomalous Movement detections when passing it. [FIXED] Bahamut of Abyss has wrong stats. [UPDATED] Socket Upgrade Notes & Reset Fruits can now be dropped from inventory. [UPDATED] Fruits Bonus is now given if you reach at least 100 Fruit Points. [UPDATED] TOCAs can now be stacked up to 50. [UPDATED] Reduced the speed of Durability loss on items by 33%. [UPDATED] Teleport can now be used on Dungeon. [UPDATED] Medusa tweaks: Added Sapi Queens kill counter. Gorgon's Gaze cooldown was reduced from 60 seconds to 30 seconds. Ramp-Up can now reach a maximum value of 60% instead of 39%. Ramp-Up is now increased by 4% every 45 seconds. [FIXED] Sphere Upgrade Rune not giving Zen equal to the number of Runes stack on sale. [UPDATED] Global messages improvements: Adjusted their position to better match the screen and to avoid getting overwritten with the post messages. Increased the maximum lines showed from 6 to 8. Increased the maximum number of characters that can be shown on a single line. Now the messages are rendered from the bottom screen to the upper screen and are staying way longer on screen than the previous 10 seconds. [UPDATED] Adjusted /invasion texts to better use the newly created space on global. [UPDATED] Party EXP gap is now 200 levels instead of 100 levels. [UPDATED] Reduced the Zen penalty for maps starting with Ferea as follows: For every 1 level after the first 20 levels difference, you lose 0.125% zen from the Base Zen (previously it was 0.25% per level difference). Note: The maximum Zen penalty is still 50%. [UPDATED] Core Magriffy HP & DMG buffed. [UPDATED] Lord Silvester improvements: Added mini-map marks for all 6 gates of Lord Silvester in order to make communication easier. Highly increased the damage of the monsters spawned by Lord Silvester. Removed static flame traps from the map. Reduced trigger & AoE range of flame traps from 3x3 to 2x2. Highly increased flame trap damage. Added a new mechanic to Lord Silvester - Burn Em' All: Every 30 seconds Lord Silvester will spawn 10 Flame Traps in its 9x9 range. Added a new mechanic to Lord Silvester - Flame Keeper: Every 2 minutes, 2 random Gates to Silvester (from the total of 6 gates) will open for 45 seconds. While they are open, any character can pass them without needing an SM to use "Teleport Ally". [UPDATED] Improved Socket System: Reduced the maximum level of seeds from 10 to 5. Late NS Box can now drop Level 3 DD/REF/HP Seeds. Removed Socket Upgrade Note as a separate drop from Elite Monsters and added it to Box of Sockets. Box of Sockets now has a 12% chance to drop 1x random Seed, 8% chance to drop 1x Socket Upgrade Note, and 80% chance to drop 1x Socket Tier 1 Item. All weapons seeds have been removed (and are automatically replaced with the available seeds pool in case of mixes). Some seeds have been removed, and some have been added back, the official seeds pool is the following: Defense Increase (Water) Damage Reduction (Water) Damage Reflection (Water) Maximum HP Increase (Wind) Automatic HP Recovery (Wind) Maximum Mana Increase (Wind) Automatic Mana Recovery (Wind) Maximum AG Increase (Wind) Automatic AG Recovery (Wind) Strength Increase (Earth) Agility Increase (Earth) Vitality Increase (Earth) Energy Increase (Earth) Reworked all Seeds options to match the new progression, based on the following pattern: Level 1 Seeds are just slightly lower than their exc. options counterpart. Level 2 & Level 3 have bigger increases and gets better than exc. Levels 4 & 5 have lower increases and are mostly for min-max. New options for Seeds [Level 1/2/3/4/5]: Damage Decrease: 3%, 5%, 7%, 8%, 9%. Reflect Damage: 4%, 6%, 8%, 9%, 10%. Defense Increase: 20, 45, 70, 82, 94. Automatic HP Recovery: 35, 55, 75, 85, 95. Maximum HP Increase: 80, 120, 160, 180, 200. Maximum Mana Increase: 300, 500, 700, 800, 900. Automatic Mana Recovery: 60, 90, 120, 135, 150. Maximum AG Increase: 50, 75, 100, 112, 124. Automatic AG Recovery: 2, 4, 6, 7, 8. Strength Increase: 8, 16, 24, 28, 32. Agility Increase: 8, 16, 24, 28, 32. Vitality Increase: 8, 16, 24, 28, 32. Energy Increase: 8, 16, 24, 28, 32. [UPDATED] Maximum DD is now 60%. [UPDATED] Maximum REF is now 65%. [FIXED] Socket Necklaces to allow set-items seeds to work correctly. [UPDATED] Blessed Weapons now require level 750 instead of 800. [UPDATED] Socket Tier 2 Items now require level 800 instead of 700. [UPDATED] Socket Necklace Tier 1 now requires level 700 instead of 850. [UPDATED] Socket Necklace Tier 2 now requires level 950 instead of 1150. [UPDATED] Spider Artifacts now require level 850 instead of 800. [UPDATED] Elite Monsters tweaks: Removed Elites from Nixies Lake. Added 4x Elites in Swamp of Dark. Added 3x Elites in Atlans Abyss 1. Added 3x Elites in Atlans Abyss 2. Added 3x Elites in Atlans Abyss 3. Elites are now split into 2 Tiers (with different reward tables and difficulties) as follows: Tier 1 Elites: Swamp of Peace, Debenter, Uruk Mountain, Ferea, Nars, Old Kethothum. Tier 2 Elites: Deep Dungeon 1,3,5, Swamp of Dark, Atlans Abyss 1,2,3. New Reward tables: Tier 1 Elites: 58% chance for 1x Box of Sockets - 15% chance for 1x Fragment of Radiance (1-4) - 5.5% chance for Darkangel Soul -5.5% chance for Holyangel Soul - 2% chance for Darkangel Anvil - 2% chance for Holyangel Anvil - 4% chance for 1x Earring Tier 1 [Left] - 4% chance for 1x Earring Tier 1 [Right] - 4% chance for 1x Socket Necklace Tier 1 + 5x Mithril / 10x Elemental Rune / 4x Gemstone / 1x TOCA / 1x Elemental TOCA / 1x Elemental TOL + 40% chance for an extra drop as 25% chance for 1x Steel of Heaven - 10% chance for 1x Mastery Skill Box - 3% chance for 1x Early NS Box - 2% chance for 1x Mid NS Box. Tier 2 Elites: 53% chance for 1x Box of Sockets - 10% chance for 1x Spider Artifact Fragment - 7% chance for 1x Garuda Flame - 5.5% chance for Awakening Soul - 5.5% chance for Frost Soul - 2% chance for Soul Anvil - 2% chance for Frost Anvil - 4% chance for 1x Forefathers Casting Mold - 4% chance for 1x Glory Casting Mold - 4% chance for 1x Socket Necklace Tier 2 - 3% chance for 1x Seal of Ghost Horse + 15x Creation / 10x Gemstone / 1x TOCA / 1x Elemental TOCA / 1x Fragment of Resurrection / 3x Guardian Upgrade Stone / 1x Elite Guardian Upgrade Stone + 55% chance for an extra drop as 25% chance for 1x Box of Ancients - 25% chance for 3x Golden Sentence - 5% chance for 1x Mid NS Box.
  7. Release date: 09.10.2023 at 19:30 - Small Maintenance needed (ETA 5~20m) as well as manual rejoin of the game. Note: You will need to update your game via Launcher (PlayZenith.exe) - Restart the Launcher to do the update (if you have it open). Note2: Stage reward for those that progressed over level 780 can be taken by typing /takereward stage. The reward is 5x Lapidary Stone + 10x Elemental Rune for each level after 780. Legend: [FIXED] - Something was fixed/resolved (that wasn't correctly working before OR was bugged/misconfigured/not working as expected). [ADDED] - Something was added into the game that previously wasn't there (new feature/system/item/command/event/etc.) [UPDATED] - Something was changed/improved/edited/updated (in most cases if it is not something FIXED or something ADDED then it is UPDATED) [DOCUMENTED] - This is a PRE-TAG for any of the tags from above, and it means that the fix/addition/update was already UP before the patch but only now made public. Changelog: [DOCUMENTED] [FIXED] Death Bones from Elbeland spawning in Noria in some cases. [DOCUMENTED] [FIXED] Gens Maps (Server) having the default characters Elemental Damage formulas instead of the new ones from few patches ago. [DOCUMENTED] [FIXED] Character getting stuck after spamming left click on Mining Nodes. [DOCUMENTED] [UPDATED] Disabled Illusion Temple special skills. [DOCUMENTED] [UPDATED] Further improved the anti speed-hack rules on all skills to reduce the false positives. [DOCUMENTED] [FIXED] Darkangel, Soul, ... Apocalypse OFF-Set items having the same problem with "mastery options" as the one of Bloodangel items that was fixed in the last patch. [DOCUMENTED] [FIXED] Soul OFF-Set dropping Gloves for SM & Boots for GC instead of Gloves for GC and Boots for SM. [DOCUMENTED] [UPDATED] Removed Soul OFF-Set items for EE & EBK. [UPDATED] EXP for level 780~800 is back to normal (as it was before level 780). [UPDATED] Level 1-400 now has a boost of +400% EXP. [UPDATED] Level 400-690 now has a boost of +200% EXP. [UPDATED] Released Late NS Box & Mix. [UPDATED] Released Lord Silvester. Note: You have level penalty if you are under level 750. [UPDATED] Released Core Magriffy. Note: You have level penalty if you are under level 800. [UPDATED] Released World Bosses. Special Reward: 30x Jewel of Bless / 30x Elemental Rune / 15x Lapidary Stone + 70% chance for 1x Mid NS Box / 30% chance for 1x Late NS Box. Participation Reward: 20kk Zen + 40 Credits + 200 RUUD + 80% chance for 6x Bless / 6x Elemental Rune / 3x Lapidary stone - 20% chance for 1x Mid NS Box. Full info: https://newsquad.mu/forum/topic/40-event-world-bosses-unique/ [FIXED] Mid NS Box being able to be placed into store. [FIXED] Socket Necklaces to correctly show their level required. [UPDATED] Reduced the sell price for socket necklaces to 10kk. [UPDATED] Added a new layer on the dashboard code to hopefully avoid cases where multiple players shares the same code. Note: You need to add the new code to your Characters in-game in order to have them back on Launcher. [UPDATED] Added a new "try-fix" for Doppelganger's PvP reward not being delivered in some cases. [UPDATED] CC 4 & CC 5 Monsters can now drop Creation, Gemstone & Lapidary Stone as well. [UPDATED] Added 200 RUUD as Participation Reward to DS 4. [UPDATED] Added 3x Lapidary Stone as part of the Participation Reward from DS 4. [UPDATED] DS 4 Monsters can now also drop Exc. Holyangel / Soul OFF-Set Items / Shields. [UPDATED] Added 250 RUUD as Participation Reward to DS 5. [UPDATED] DS 5 Monsters can now also drop Exc. Blue Eye / Silver Heart OFF-Set Items / Shields. [UPDATED] Added 4x Lapidary Stone as part of the Participation Reward from DS 5. [UPDATED] Added 300 RUUD as part of the winner reward from BC 4. [UPDATED] BC 4 Monsters can now drop Exc. Holyangel / Soul OFF-Set Items / Shields. [UPDATED] BC 4 NS Box chances increased to 5% chance for 1x Mid NS Box - 3% chance for 1x Early NS Box. [UPDATED] BC 4 reward table is now: 5x Lapidary Stone + 1x Elemental TOCA / 1x Elemental TOL + 1x Fragment of Resurrection. [UPDATED] Added 400 RUUD as part of the winner reward from BC 5. [UPDATED] BC 5 Monsters can now drop Exc. Blue Eye / Silver Heart OFF-Set Items / Shields. [UPDATED] BC 5 Mid NS Box chance increased to 8%. [UPDATED] DG 4 Silver Chest reward is now: 240 RUUD + 6x Gemstone + 25x Antidotes + 20x Sphere Upgrade Rune + 50% chance for 1x Demon + 5% chance to get 1x Mid NS Box - a 3% chance to get 1x Early NS Box as an extra reward. [UPDATED] DG 4 Golden Chest reward is now: 1x Fragment of Radiance (1~4) + 1x Blessing of Spirit / 1x Talisman of Element Change + 1x TOCA/ETOCA/ETOL. [UPDATED] DG 5 Silver Chest reward is now: 300 RUUD + 8x Gemstone + 30x Antidotes + 25x Sphere Upgrade Rune + 50% chance for 1x Demon + 8% chance to get 1x Mid NS Box as an extra reward. [UPDATED] DG 5 Golden Chest reward is now: 1x Fragment of Radiance (1~4) + 1x Blessing of Spirit / 1x Talisman of Element Change + 1x TOCA/ETOCA/ETOL. [UPDATED] Lord Silvester reward table is now: 1x Pentagram Tier 3 + 1x Exc. Socket Necklace Tier 1 + 20x Lapidary Stone + 40% chance for 1x Awakening Soul - 13% chance for 1x Soul Anvil - 20% chance for 1x Seal of Ghost Horse - 15% chance for 1x Forefathers Casting Mold - 12% chance for 1x Holyangel Soul + 33% chance for 50x Sphere Upgrade Rune - 33% chance for 30x Bless - 34% chance for 20x Soul. [UPDATED] Core Magriffy reward table is now: 1x Pentagram Tier 3 + 1x Exc. Socket Necklace Tier 1 + 20x Lapidary Stone + 40% chance for 1x Awakening Soul - 13% chance for 1x Soul Anvil - 20% chance for 1x Seal of Ghost Horse - 15% chance for 1x Glory Casting Mold - 12% chance for 1x Holyangel Soul + 33% chance for 50x Sphere Upgrade Rune - 33% chance for 20x Chaos - 34% chance for 15x Creation. [UPDATED] Reduced Helper Zen cost usage as follows: Helper Stage 1: Level * 70 Zen from Level * 100. Helper Stage 2: Level * 120 Zen from Level * 250. Helper Stage >=3: Level * 200 Zen from Level * 400. [UPDATED] Removed "Increased Zen Rate" stat from Character (C) info to avoid confusions with our custom zen system. [UPDATED] Removed the following Seeds: Fire: Attack Speed Fire: Min. Damage Ice: HP/kill Ice: Mana/kill Ice: Attack Rate Ice: Item Durability Lightning: EDR % chance Lightning: CRIT % chance Wind: Mana Increase Wind: Mana Auto Recovery Wind: HP Auto Recovery Water: Defense Rate [UPDATED] Improved Selupan fight: Removed the "invalid zones" that teleports you when you touch them. Added another solution that replaces the invalid zones to prevent "bugging" the Selupan: If Selupan stays more than 25 seconds in the same place, it will be teleported to the middle of the room, causing a "de-bug" on its movement and skills. Reduced the restricted area when staying inside Selupan from 3x3 coords to 1x1 coords. Added back his "Teleport" skill. Removed "Heal" as part of his skills. All skills can now trigger in rotation starting from 85%~75% HP instead of 80%~20% HP. Skills cooldown reduced from 2.5 seconds to 2 seconds. HP buffed from 100% (current value) to 240%. Gates are now closed for 2 minutes instead of 3 minutes. Added internal restriction in the guards zone that will teleport you back if you pass it while guards are there, to prevent "bypasses" of guards. Added few "try-fixes" that will hopefully reduce the cases where you may get "stuck" inside Selupan room. + Other small fixes, adjustments, and improvements.
  8. Release date: 28.09.2023 at 19:00 - Small Maintenance needed (ETA 5~15m) and manual game rejoin. Note: You will need to update your game via Launcher (PlayZenith.exe) - Restart the Launcher to do the update (if you have it open). Legend: [FIXED] - Something was fixed/resolved (that wasn't correctly working before OR was bugged/misconfigured/not working as expected). [ADDED] - Something was added into the game that previously wasn't there (new feature/system/item/command/event/etc.) [UPDATED] - Something was changed/improved/edited/updated (in most cases if it is not something FIXED or something ADDED then it is UPDATED) [DOCUMENTED] - This is a PRE-TAG for any of the tags from above, and it means that the fix/addition/update was already UP before the patch but only now made public. Changelog: [DOCUMENTED] [UPDATED] Reworked monster levels between Ubaid & Cubera Mine to avoid the "level penalty" feature. [DOCUMENTED] [UPDATED] Changed the "no map level" restriction to trigger only when outside safe zones. Note: This should prevent "random" triggers when you move between sub-server maps. [DOCUMENTED] [UPDATED] Tweaked the anti-speed-hack rules on all skills to reduce the false positives. [DOCUMENTED] [FIXED] Combo not triggering with "Death Stab" as the last skill when having very low attack speed. [DOCUMENTED] [FIXED] Not being able to play WoW classic and/or EAC games while having the MU open. [DOCUMENTED] [UPDATED] Changed the IT map Terrain with a new one, hopefully making the IT more playable. [DOCUMENTED] [FIXED] Some Elites are stronger than the rest. [DOCUMENTED] [UPDATED] Nerfed Acheron Guardian monsters HP & Elemental Defense. [DOCUMENTED] [FIXED] Boots/Gloves that are not part of characters Bloodangel sets coming out of Cracked Item mixes. [FIXED] RUUD Shop prices showing incorrect values client-side for MG Conversion Orders, Pentagram Emblem & Errtel Emblem. [UPDATED] Tweaked /market filter to allow posts with "+11", "+15, "+1%", "+3%", etc. as part of item descriptions. [UPDATED] Pandora Pick tooltip to correctly include all maps where Nodes can be farmed. [UPDATED] Magic Stone mix will now show 0 - 1 instead of 0 to have a visual cue that there's always at least 1 Magic Stone created. Note: Info was added as well on the "RED TEXT" from the Mix that there's a minimum of 1x Magic Stone created. Note2: Info related to the usage of higher than 16 ADD items drastically reducing the item value has been added on the "RED TEXT" as well. [UPDATED] Added an auto-fix for "ghost members" from parties that trigger every 20 seconds (in case your party has such a ghost, it will be removed). [UPDATED] Summon is now blocked in Selupan's room since it bugs the summoned characters. [UPDATED] Command Fruits will now automatically change to other random Fruits after they are placed in the Inventory. [FIXED] Corrected the "Upgrade Items" from Chaos Machine to show the new chance for Soul from the last patch (65% instead of 55%). Part 1 of a bigger Progression/Economy revamp Non-Exc Progression Tweaks: [UPDATED] Non-Exc. BoK+1~2 Set Items & Weapons/Extras can now drop between +0 and +3 (instead of +0 and +4) and have a 13% chance for Luck (instead of 16%). [UPDATED] Non-Exc. BoK+3~4 Set Items & BoK+3 Weapons/Extras can now drop between +0 and +4 (instead of +0 and +3) and have a 20% chance for Luck (instead of 16%). [UPDATED] Non-Exc Bloodangel -> Apocalypse Items can now drop between +0 and +3 (instead of +1 and +5) and have a 10% chance for Luck (instead of 15%) and 2% chance for ADD 4 (instead of 0.5%). [UPDATED] Improved the Non-Exc items drops as follows: BoK+1 Set Items: Monsters between Lv. 19 & 41 (Devias - Worms -> Dungeon 2). BoK+1 Weapons/Extras: Monsters between Lv. 29 & 49 (Devias - Yeti -> Atlans 1 / Dungeon 3 / Lost Tower 1-2). BoK+2 Set Items: Monsters between Lv. 42 & 64 (Atlans 1 / Dungeon 3 / Lost Tower 1-2 -> Atlans 3 / Lost Tower 7). BoK+2 Weapons/Extras: Monsters between Lv. 50 & 83 (Atlans 2 / Lost Tower 3-5 -> Kanturu 1). BoK+3 Set Items: Monsters between Lv. 65 & 81 (Tarkan 1 / Aida 1 -> Icarus). BoK+3 Weapons/Extras: Monsters between Lv. 84 & 125 (Kanturu 2 -> Swamp of Peace / Debenter). BoK+4 Set Items: Monsters between Lv. 82 & 125 (Kanturu 1 -> Debenter). [UPDATED] Silver Medals can now drop from Monsters between Lv. 43 & 71 (Atlans 1 / Dungeon 3 / Lost Tower 1-2 -> Tarkan 1 - Mutants / Aida 1 - Death Trees) instead of Lv 43~91. [UPDATED] Silver Medals now have a 16% chance to drop an item for the class that is dropping it and an 84% chance for a random item. [UPDATED] Silver Medal Items can now drop between +3 and +6 (instead of +4 and +8) and have a 45% chance for Luck (instead of 40%). [UPDATED] Silver Medal drop chance slightly reduced. [UPDATED] Gold Medals can now drop from Monsters between Lv. 72 & 117 (Tarkan 1 - Bloody Wolves / Aida 1 - Forest Orcs -> Vulcanus / Raklion). [UPDATED] Gold Medals now drops BoK+3 Set Items & BoK+3 Weapons/Extras instead of BoK+4 Set Items and BoK+3/BoK+4 Weapons/Extras. [UPDATED] Gold Medals now have a 16% chance to drop an item for the class that is dropping it and an 84% chance for a random item. [UPDATED] Gold Medal Items can now drop between +4 and +7 (instead of +3 and +6) and have a 55% chance for Luck (instead of 50%). [UPDATED] Gold Medals can now also drop Combat Quiver and Elemental Magic Book. [UPDATED] Increased Weapons/Extras drop chance from Silver & Gold Medals from 15% to 22%. Observation: While the Non-Exc. progression wasn't that bad in our opinion, there were enough things that could have been better, and they should be now. Ancient Items Progression Tweaks: [UPDATED] Box of Ancients will now drop 100% 1x Ancient Item and a 40% chance to drop a 2nd one (instead of 100% 2x Ancient Items). [UPDATED] Box of Ancients Tier drop chance is now split into: 42% - Low Tier Ancient 40% - Mid Tier Ancient 18% - High Tier Ancient [UPDATED] Instead of a 15% chance for Luck on all Ancient Tiers, now each Ancient Tier has its Luck rates as follows: Low Tier Ancient - 70% chance. Mid Tier Ancient - 40% chance. High Tier Ancient - 20% chance. [UPDATED] Low Tier Ancients can now drop between +0 and +5. Observation: There were way too many Ancients flooding the economy (vs. the demand) as well as being too easy to obtain the "High Tier" Ancients (making the Early NS Box drop look bad). Along with the "Luck" improvements, the Ancients should now be more balanced (Low Tier for Mixes usage, Mid-Tier for Mixes usage - BA included + 1st/cheaper Ancient set as usage, High Tier remaining the goal/aim as final personal usage). Excellent Items Progression Tweaks: [UPDATED] NS Jewel can now be used on Exc. items/shields at least +9 instead of at least +11. [UPDATED] BoK+1~4 Set Items can now drop with 2~3 options instead of 2~4. [UPDATED] Increased Weapons/Extras drop chance from BoK+1~4 from 10% to 20%. [UPDATED] Improved BoK+1~4 Weapons/Extras option chances. [UPDATED] Lower BoK items now have higher Exc. options chances than the higher BoK items: BoK+1 Set Items: 60% chance for 2 options, 40% chance for 3 options. BoK+2 Set Items: 65% chance for 2 options, 35% chance for 3 options. BoK+3 Set Items: 75% chance for 2 options, 25% chance for 3 options. BoK+4 Set Items: 80% chance for 2 options, 20% chance for 3 options. BoK+1 Weapons/Extras: 30% chance for 1 option, 50% chance for 2 options, 20% chance for 3 options. BoK+2 Weapons/Extras: 39% chance for 1 option, 45% chance for 2 options, 16% chance for 3 options. BoK+3 Weapons/Extras: 50% chance for 1 option, 40% chance for 2 options, 10% chance for 3 options. BoK+4 Weapons/Extras: 63% chance for 1 option, 30% chance for 2 options, 7% chance for 3 options. Observation: While it felt better to get more & better items from BoKs, there were a few flaws that could have been better and they should be now: 1. Lower BoKs had a low value once the Higher BoKs could be farmed due to having both lower DEF/DMG as well as lower chance for options. Now it should be way more attractive (especially for casuals) to farm the lower BoKs (since you have a chance to drop a higher BoK item with the lower BoK option rates if you're lucky) and it should be easier to finish & use a lower BoK etc. set than a higher one. 2. Too easy to drop set items with 3~4 options along with a minimum of +11 items to use NS Jewel making the NS Jewel have less value as well as flooding the market with "bis" options too early. Events & Rewards Tweaks: Gold Rabbits: Lowered the chance for Reset Fruit Command compared to the rest of the Reset Fruits. Reduced the chance for Fruits to drop from 20% to 12%. Slightly increased the 3x Jewel of Bless drop chance compared to the 2x Jewel of Soul drop chance. Increased the Early NS Box drop chance from 1% to 1.5%. Increased the NS Jewel drop chance from 4% to 5%. Added 15 more Rabbits that will spawn in Atlans (1-3). Death Skeletons: Now there are 2x Death Bones that are spawning on each map. Added 2x Death Bones in Elbeland as well. Teleport CD reduced from 25s to 15s to match the 2x Bones. Reworked the reward as follows: Replaced Magic Backpack drop with 4x Splinter of Armor or 4x Bless of Guardian. Instead of 3x Chaos it will now drop 4x Chaos + 2x Creation. Increased the Early NS Box chance from 20% to 30%. Increased the amount of RUUD dropped from 20~40 to 50~100. The reward is now delivered into Gremory Case (K). White Wizards & Orcs: Added 15x Orcs in Atlans (1-3). Added 1x WW in Lost Tower (1-7). Added 1x WW in Tarkan (1-2). Orcs can now drop 3x Soul instead of 4x Soul. Goldens: BoK+1 Goldens now also have a 15% chance to drop 2x Chaos. BoK+2 Goldens now also have a 15% chance to drop 2x Creation. BoK+3 Goldens now also have a 20% chance to drop 2x Gemstone. BoK+4 Goldens now also have a 20% chance to drop 3x Elemental Rune. BoK+3 Golden Soldiers from Karutan2 are now spawning in Karutan1. GGD from Alkmaar/Ubaid is now spawning in Karutan2. Derkon from Karutan1 is now spawning in Alkmaar. Elite Monsters: Reworked the spawn locations & counts for Elite Monsters as follows: Swamp of Peace: 4x Elite Monsters. Debenter: 3x Elite Monsters. Uruk Mountain: 3x Elite Monsters. Ferea: 4x Elite Monsters. Nars: 4x Elite Monsters. Old Kethothum: 4x Elite Monsters. Nixies Lake: 4x Elite Monsters. Deep Dungeon 1,3,5: 3x Elite Monsters in each Deep Dungeon. Added 10% chance for Mastery Skill Box as part of the reward right from the start (no longer waiting on stage 2 - lvl 800 for it). Added 5.5% chance for Darkangel Soul, 5.5% chance for Holyangel Soul, 2% chance for Darkangel Anvil, and 2% chance for Holyangel Anvil. Chance for Socket Upgrade Note is now 10% instead of 15%. Chance for Fragment of Radiance is now 15% instead of 10%. Chance for the extra Steel of Heaven is now 25% instead of 40%. Added 4x Gemstone as part of the Consumables/Resources extra drop. Instead of a 4% chance for Earring Tier 1 [Left] there's now a 2% chance for Earring Tier 1 [Left] and a 2% chance for Earring Tier 1 [Right]. New reward table: 46% chance for 1x Box of Sockets - 10% chance for 1x Mastery Skill Box - 10% chance for 1x Socket Upgrade Note - 15% chance for 1x Fragment of Radiance (1-4) - 5.5% chance for Darkangel Soul - 5.5% chance for Holyangel Soul - 2% chance for Darkangel Anvil - 2% chance for Holyangel Anvil - 2% chance for 1x Earring Tier 1 [Left] - 2% chance for 1x Earring Tier 1 [Right] + 5x Mithril / 10x Elemental Rune / 4x Gemstone / 1x TOCA / 1x Elemental TOCA / 1x Elemental TOL + 25% chance for 1x Steel of Heaven as extra drop. MUUN Monsters: Reworked the spawn locations & counts for MUUN Monsters as follows: Vulcanus: 7x MUUNs. Raklion: 5x MUUNs. Swamp of Peace: 7x MUUNs. Debenter: 4x MUUNs. Uruk Mountain: 4x MUUNs. Ferea: 6x MUUNs. Nars: 5x MUUNs. Old K: 6x MUUNs. Added chance for 1x TOCA as part of the Jewels/Consumables drops. Kundun Illusions: Difficulty buffed. Added 30% chance to drop 1x Blessing of Spirit as an extra reward. Dark Elves: New reward table: 3x Sphere + 10x Bless / 10x Soul / 10x Chaos / 10x Creation / 10x Gemstone / 10x Elemental Rune + 25% chance for an Exc. AA Weapon as an extra drop. Raised the chance for Early NS Box from 15% to 25%. Death King: Boss difficulty highly buffed. New reward table: 1x Magic Backpack + 10x Creation + 2x Mid/High Tier Ancient + 50% chance for 1x Blessing of Spirit - 50% chance for 1x NS Jewel + 50% chance for 1x Cracked Bloodangel Item as an extra drop. Cursed Dragon: Boss difficulty highly buffed. It is now spawning 3 times per day instead of 2 times per day: 1 time between 02:00 & 07:59 1 time between 10:00 & 15:59 1 time between 18:00 & 23:59 New reward table: 1x Fragment of Radiance Slot (1~4) + 20x Elemental Rune + 71% chance for 1x Feather - 29% chance for 1x Crest + 50% chance for 1x TOCA / 50% chance for 1x ETOCA + 70% chance for 1x Sealed Bloodangel Boots/Gloves as extra drop. Nightmare: Boss difficulty buffed. It is now spawning every 8 hours instead of every 12 hours. New reward table: 1x Talisman of Element Change + 2x TOCA + 20x Gemstone + 70% chance for 1x Sealed Bloodangel Helm - 15% chance for 1x Cracked Bloodangel Item - 15% chance for 1x Exc. Bloodangel Weapon + 50% chance for 20x Bless - 50% chance for 12x Soul. Note: Instead of Helm, SMG/EMG is dropping Boots. Kundun: Boss difficulty buffed. It is now spawning 3 times per day instead of 2 times per day: 1 time between 00:00 & 05:59 1 time between 08:00 & 13:59 1 time between 16:00 & 21:59 New reward table: 2x High Tier Ancients + 10x Chaos + 1x NS Jewel + 70% chance for 1x Sealed Bloodangel Pants - 15% chance for 1x Cracked Bloodangel Item - 15% chance for 1x Exc. Bloodangel Weapon + 50% chance for 10x Splinter of Armor - 50% chance for 10x Bless of Guardian. Bloody Witch Queen: Boss difficulty slightly buffed. It is now spawning 3 times per day instead of 2 times per day: 1 time between 02:00 & 07:59 1 time between 10:00 & 15:59 1 time between 18:00 & 23:59 New reward table: 1x Flame of Condor + 3x ETOL + 50x Elemental Rune + 70% chance for 1x Sealed Bloodangel Armor - 30% chance for 1x Exc. Bloodangel Weapon + 85% chance for 1x Cracked Bloodangel Item - 15% chance for 1x Exc. 380 Weapon + 50% chance for 30x Bless - 50% chance for 15x Creation. Medusa: New reward table: 5x Box of Sockets + 4x ETOCA + 20x Gemstone + 60% chance for 1x Darkangel Soul - 40% chance for 1x Holyangel Soul + 30% chance for 1x Darkangel Anvil - 20% chance for 1x Holyangel Anvil - 20% chance for 1x Earring Tier 1 [Left] - 15% chance for 1x Exc. 380 Weapon - 15% chance for 1x Forefathers Casting Mold + 33% chance for 10x Lapidary Stone - 33% chance for 12x Chaos - 34% chance for 8x Creation. Selupan: New reward table: 5x Box of Sockets + 4x TOCA + 20x Gemstone + 60% chance for 1x Darkangel Soul - 40% chance for 1x Holyangel Soul + 30% chance for 1x Darkangel Anvil - 20% chance for 1x Holyangel Anvil - 35% chance for 1x Earring Tier 1 [Right] - 15% chance for 1x Forefathers Casting Mold + 33% chance for 10x Lapidary Stone - 33% chance for 12x Chaos - 34% chance for 8x Creation. Chaos Castle: CC 2 new reward table: 1x Earring Tier 1 [Left] + 15x Elemental Rune + 10x Gemstone. CC 2 Monsters can now drop Creation & Gemstone as well. CC 3 new reward table: 40% chance for 1x Pentagram Tier 3 - 40% chance for 1x Earring Tier 1 [Right] - 20% chance for 1x Forefathers Casting Mold + 10x Creation + 10x Chaos. CC 3 Monsters can now drop Creation, Gemstone & Lapidary Stone as well. Blood Castle: BC 1: Added 100 RUUD for the winners. BC 1 Monsters can now drop Mastery Skill Box (with a slightly lower chance than the BC 2 Monsters). BC 2: Added 150 RUUD for the winners. BC 2 new reward table: 2x Mithril + 4x Elemental Rune + 3x Chaos / 3x Creation. BC 2 Monsters chance to drop Mastery Skill Box increased. BC 2: Increased chance for Early NS Box from 4% to 8%. BC 3: Added 250 RUUD for the winners. BC 3 new reward table: 1x Premium MUUN + 1x TOCA + 4x Lapidary Stones + 3x Gemstone. BC 3: Early Box chances increased: 5% chance for 1x Early NS Box - 3% chance for 1x Mid NS Box. BC 3 Monsters can now drop Exc. Bloodangel / Darkangel OFF-Set Items / Shields. Devil Square: DS 1: Added 50 RUUD as Participation Reward. DS 1 Monsters can now drop the Mastery Skill Box (with a slightly lower chance than the DS 2 Monsters). DS 2: Added 100 RUUD as Participation Reward. DS 2 Participation Reward is now 50% Box of Ancients - 50% 3x Gemstone + 4x Elemental Rune / 3x Chaos / 3x Creation. DS 2 Monsters chance to drop Mastery Skill Box increased. DS 3: Added 150 RUUD as Participation Reward. DS 3 Participation Reward is now 2x Lapidary Stone + 2x Gemstone + 3x Elemental Rune + 30% chance for 1x TOCA / 1x ETOCA / 1x ETOL. DS 3 Monsters can now drop Exc. Bloodangel / Darkangel OFF-Set Items / Shields instead of Socket Upgrade Note. Illusion Temple: IT 1: Added 50 RUUD as Participation Reward. IT 1 Participation Reward is now 3x Gemstone + 2x Creation. Added 10% chance for Early NS Box as part of Participation Reward. IT 1 Winner extra reward is now 7x Bless / 3x Chaos. IT 2: Added 120 RUUD as Participation Reward. IT 2 Participation Reward is now 5x Elemental Rune + 2x Chaos + 25% chance for 1x Condor Flame as extra drop. Added 6.5% chance for Early NS Box & 3.5% chance for Mid NS Box as part of the Participation Reward. IT 2 Winners extra reward is now 3x Elemental Rune + 2x Gemstone. IT 3: Added 220 RUUD as Participation Reward. IT 3 Participation Reward is now 1x Steel of Heaven + 4x Lapidary Stone + 25% chance for 1x Earring Tier 1 [Right] / 1x Forefathers Casting Mold as extra drop. Added 10% chance for Mid NS Box as part of Participation Reward. IT 3 Winners extra reward is now 1x TOCA / 1x ETOCA / 1x ETOL. Doppelganger: DG 1 Silver Chest (everyone) new reward table: 3x Gemstone + 10x Antidotes. Added 60 RUUD as part of the Silver Chest. DG 1 Golden Chest (1 per party): 50% 1x Fragment of Radiance (1~4) - 50% 1x NS Jewel. DG 1 optional PvP reward (1 per last standing party): 1x TOCA. DG 2 Silver Chest (everyone) new reward table: 4x Gemstone + 15x Antidotes + 30% chance for 1x Demon - 20% chance for 1x NS Jewel. Added 120 RUUD as part of the Silver Chest. DG 2 Golden Chest (1 per party): 1x Fragment of Radiance (1~4) + 1x Blessing of Spirit / 1x Talisman of Element Change. Raised the chance for an Early NS Box from Silver Chest (for everyone) from 4% to 8%. DG 2 optional PvP reward (1 per last standing party): 1x TOCA / ETOCA. DG 3 Silver Chest (everyone) new reward table: 5x Gemstone + 15x Sphere Upgrade Rune + 20x Antidotes + 50% chance for 1x Demon. Added 180 RUUD as part of the Silver Chest. DG 3 Golden Chest (1 per party): 1x Fragment of Radiance (1~4) + 1x Blessing of Spirit / 1x Talisman of Element Change + 1x TOCA/ETOCA/ETOL. Raised the chance for Early NS Box from Silver Chest (for everyone) from 2.5% to 5% and for Mid NS Box from 1.5% to 3%. DG 3 optional PvP reward (1 per last standing party): 1x TOCA / ETOCA. Acheron Guardian: Boss Monsters Reward is now a 25% chance for 1x Pentagram Tier 2 - a 35% chance for 1x Box of Ancients. Normal Monsters Reward is now a 3% chance for 1x Pentagram Tier 2 - 5% chance for 1x Box of Ancients. Cursed Towers (Obelisks) now have a Shared Pool of 500 RUUD. Extras: [UPDATED] Reduced overall Zen gained. [UPDATED] Replaced Sphere drops from Vulcanus with Fenrir Mats. [UPDATED] Moved Sphere drop from Uruk Mountain to Nixies Lake [UPDATED] Added Sphere drop to Swamp of Dark. [UPDATED] Early NS Box tweaks: Reduced the Earring chance from 16.5% to 12%. Reduced the Flame of Condor chance from 12% to 9%. Added 7.5% for 2x Piece of Horn as part of the drops. Instead of having a 12.8% chance for Loch Feather and a 7.2% chance for Monarch Crest you now have 20% for both of them based on your class (if your class uses W2 made from Feather you drop Feather, else you drop Crest). Each Early NS Box you drop now gives you 20x Cracked Armor Fragments (you can combine 50x Fragments into a random Cracked Bloodangel Item). + Other small fixes, adjustments, and improvements.
  9. Release date: 14.09.2023 at 19:30 - Maintenance needed (ETA 15~30m) as well as manual rejoin of the game. Note: You will need to update your game via Launcher (PlayZenith.exe) - Restart the Launcher to do the update (if you have it open). Note2: Stage reward for those that progressed over level 480 can be taken by typing /takereward stage. The reward is 2x Creation + 3x Ele Rune for each level after 480. Legend: [FIXED] - Something was fixed/resolved (that wasn't correctly working before OR was bugged/misconfigured/not working as expected). [ADDED] - Something was added into the game that previously wasn't there (new feature/system/item/command/event/etc.) [UPDATED] - Something was changed/improved/edited/updated (in most cases if it is not something FIXED or something ADDED then it is UPDATED) [DOCUMENTED] - This is a PRE-TAG for any of the tags from above, and it means that the fix/addition/update was already UP before the patch but only now made public. Changelog: [DOCUMENTED] [FIXED] Party being kept on CC if it was created on the events server before joining the event from the normal server/gens server. [DOCUMENTED] [UPDATED] Nerfed Ferea monsters. [DOCUMENTED] [UPDATED] Several new tweaks were applied to the move protection to reduce the false positives and avoid stucking loops in certain cases. [DOCUMENTED] [FIXED] PvP Kundun is being treated as NON-PvP in some cases. [DOCUMENTED] [UPDATED] Removed EE & EBK Bloodangel drops from Nightmare, Bloody Witch Queen, Medusa, Selupan and Cracked Bloodangel item mixes. [DOCUMENTED] [UPDATED] Added a "try-fix" on the Chaos Castle cases where you are pushed off the map but remain alive. [UPDATED] Released Mining System. Note: Pandora Pick can be bought from Lorencia Bar. [UPDATED] Released Lucky Hunt. [UPDATED] Released Mid NS Box & Mix. [UPDATED] Released Medusa. [UPDATED] Released Selupan. [UPDATED] Released Elite Monsters. [UPDATED] Released MUUN Monsters. [UPDATED] Released Acheron Guardian. [UPDATED] Released Arca War. Schedule: Saturday 15:00 - Guild Masters registration. Saturday 16:00 - Guild Members registration. Saturday 16:50 - Registrations over. Saturday 16:55 - Party Preparations. Saturday 17:00 - Event starts. Saturday 18:00 - Event is over. Note: Sign of Lord can be registered on any day and at any time outside of Saturday between 15:00 and 20:00. [UPDATED] EXP for level 480~500 is back to normal (as it was before level 480). [UPDATED] Level 1-400 now has a boost of +200% EXP. [UPDATED] BC rewards are now sent to Gremory Case (K). There is one exception (BC4 talismans) where the reward will actually be dropped on the ground instead of the Gremory Case. [UPDATED] IT winner bonus rewards are now sent to Gremory Case (K). [UPDATED] CC rewards are now sent to Gremory Case (K). [FIXED] IT not showing current players for IT 2. [UPDATED] Current players will now be shown only for the current stage event levels. [FIXED] Bloodangel Gladiator Sword to show the real skill (Cyclone) in the RUUD shop. [UPDATED] Reduced Force Wave AoE Range from 3 to 1. [UPDATED] Replaced Debenter monsters from DS2 with their equivalent Swamp of Peace monsters (debenter monsters models aren't rendered in DS). [UPDATED] Improved & corrected the Pumpkin's buffs tooltips to match the real info. Note: Jack Lantern Cry (which increases Defense by 50) will look like it increases defense by 100 instead of 50 in character panel (C), but it is a visual bug, the real value is from the tooltip/buff effect. [FIXED] IT2 participation reward giving only 1 Sphere instead of 3. [FIXED] IT2 winner bonus reward giving only 3x Elemental Runes or 2x Spheres instead of both. [FIXED] Corrected some map names that are showing in Launcher. [UPDATED] Reduced /treereset credits price from 1200 to 200 (during OBT). [UPDATED] Reduced Change Race credits price from 4200 to 500 (during OBT). [UPDATED] Reduced Change Name credits price from 1000 to 100 (during OBT). [UPDATED] Reduced Add Luck credits price from 500 to 100 (during OBT). [UPDATED] Raised the Jewel of Soul chance in items without Luck from 55% to 65%. [FIXED] Valley of Loren bugged map locations. [UPDATED] Increased the drop rate of Fenrir materials in their dropping maps. [ADDED] The following bosses/mini-bosses now also have Shared Pools of Credits & RUUD: Cursed Dragon - 40 Credits & 200 RUUD. Death King - 40 Credits & 200 RUUD. Great Golden Dragon - 40 Credits & 200 RUUD. Kundun - 60 Credits & 300 RUUD. Nightmare - 60 Credits & 300 RUUD. Bloody Witch Queen - 80 Credits & 500 RUUD. [UPDATED] Switched Castle Siege and Arca War days (CS is now on Sunday, Arca is now on Saturday). Note: An official poll will be made on the official server related to their final days. [UPDATED] Silver Keys & Gold Keys can now be stacked up to 50. [UPDATED] Small-level entry update for BC, DS, CC, IT, DG: BC1/DS1/CC1/IT1/DG1 is now for level 1~400 instead of 1~399. BC2/DS2/CC2/IT2/DG2 is now from level 401 instead of level 400. BC5/DS5/CC5/DG5 is now for level 900~1100 instead of 900~1099. BC6/DS6/CC6/DG6 is now from level 1101 instead of level 1100. [UPDATED] You can no longer PK in Crywolf. [UPDATED] Bloodangel Weapons from RUUD Shop now have a 70% chance for 2 exc. options (EDR +1) and a 30% chance for 3 exc. options (EDR +2). [FIXED] Some earring options have wrong texts. [FIXED] Earring having an "invisible" requirement of 4 extra levels for each + of the Earring. [UPDATED] Quest 3 items can no longer be sold to shops - to avoid deleting them by mistake. [UPDATED] Quest 3 items will now also be deleted if you enter Barracks/Refuge after completing 1st part. [UPDATED] Reduced Quest 3 monsters needed from 75 to 50. [UPDATED] Increased the drop rate of Mastery Skill Box from BC2 and DS2. [UPDATED] Increased the drop rate of T2 Pentagrams from DS2. [FIXED] Doppelganger PvP round deciding winner based on 1st kill instead of last party standing. [UPDATED] Reduced the Zen sale price for the following items: Sphere from 10kk to 200k. Mithril from 500k to 100k. Sphere Upgrade Rune from 3.3kk to 100k. [ADDED] New feature - Boss Announcer. Whenever a Boss spawns or is killed, a global "post" message will be triggered. The announcements are also in sync with Discord, and they are posted on the new Discord channel "bosses", where you can also see the date of the spawn/kill. This feature should highly improve the player's awareness related to bosses since many of you don't always see the global messages from the middle screen in time. [UPDATED] Marvel Burst mana cost is now 85/90/90/95 (based on upgrades). [UPDATED] Death Fire AG cost on upgrades is now 2/3. [UPDATED] Death Ice AG cost on upgrades is now 2/3. [UPDATED] Magic Arrow AG cost on upgrades is now 7/10/14. [UPDATED] Plasma Ball AG cost is now 10/15/20/25 (based on upgrades). [UPDATED] Lighting Storm AG cost is now 16/20 (based on upgrades). [UPDATED] All Elemental Defense formulas are now the same as the normal "Defense" formulas, outside of the following changes the elemental formulas were already the same: [ELF] Elemental DEF formula is now AGI/7 instead of AGI/10. [MG] Elemental DEF formula is now AGI/3 instead of AGI/5. [DL] Elemental DEF formula is now AGI/4 instead of AGI/7. [SUM] Elemental DEF formula is now AGI/4 instead of AGI/3. [RF] Elemental DEF formula is now AGI/5 instead of AGI/8. [GL] Elemental DEF formula is now AGI/5 instead of AGI/7. [SL] Elemental DEF formula is now AGI/5 instead of AGI/3. [KM] Elemental DEF formula is now AGI/4 instead of AGI/3. [IK] Elemental DEF formula is now AGI/5 instead of AGI/3. [UPDATED] All Elemental Damage formulas are now the same as the normal "Damage" formulas, but with a lower increase: [SM] Elemental DMG formula is now Min DMG: ENE/8 - Max DMG: ENE/4. [BK] Elemental DMG formula is now Min DMG: STR/8 - Max DMG: STR/5. [ELF] Elemental DMG formula is now Min DMG: STR/8 + AGI/14 - Max DMG: STR/5 + AGI/10. [MG] Elemental DMG formula is now Min DMG: STR/7 + ENE/8 - Max DMG: STR/5 + ENE/4. [DL] Elemental DMG formula is now Min DMG: STR/7 + ENE/11 - Max DMG: STR/5 + ENE/7. [SUM] Elemental DMG formula is now Min DMG: ENE/9 - Max DMG: ENE/5. [RF] Elemental DMG formula is now Min DMG: STR/6 + VIT/11 - Max DMG: STR/4 + VIT/6. [GL] Elemental DMG formula is now Min DMG: STR/8 + AGI/11 - Max DMG: STR/5 + AGI/6. [RW] Elemental DMG formula is now Min DMG: ENE/7 - Max DMG: ENE/4. [SL] Elemental DMG formula is now Min DMG: STR/8 + AGI/12 - Max DMG: STR/5 + AGI/7. [GC] Elemental DMG formula is now Min DMG: ENE/9 - Max DMG: ENE/4. [KM] Elemental DMG formula is now Min DMG: ENE/8 - Max DMG: ENE/4. [LM] Elemental DMG formula is now Min DMG: ENE/7 - Max DMG: ENE/4. [IK] Elemental DMG formula is now Min DMG: STR/8 + AGI/12 - Max DMG: STR/5 + AGI/7. [UPDATED] Health Restoration (ML) now requires 10 points and gives a flat 2% chance for HP recovery. [UPDATED] Shield Defense Restoration (ML) now requires 10 points and gives a flat 1% chance for SD recovery. + Other small fixes, adjustments, and improvements.
  10. Release date: 04.09.2023 at 13:30 - The patch is now up and no restart was needed. Note: You need to update your game via Launcher (PlayZenith.exe) - Restart the Launcher to do the update (if you have it open). Legend: [FIXED] - Something was fixed/resolved (that wasn't correctly working before OR was bugged/misconfigured/not working as expected). [ADDED] - Something was added into the game that previously wasn't there (new feature/system/item/command/event/etc.) [UPDATED] - Something was changed/improved/edited/updated (in most cases if it is not something FIXED or something ADDED then it is UPDATED) [DOCUMENTED] - This is a PRE-TAG for any of the tags from above, and it means that the fix/addition/update was already UP before the patch but only now made public. Changelog: [DOCUMENTED] [UPDATED] Adjusted monsters Elemental DEF to match their tiers. [UPDATED] Illusions of Kundun can no longer spawn Kalima gates after they are killed. [FIXED] Wings level 2 mix to correctly show the 90% chance in client-side. [FIXED] Doppelganger requiring 2 members in the party instead of 5. [FIXED] Doppelganger custom timers triggering faster than intended, causing the zone restrictions for PvP too early (with the possibility of missing out on the Golden Chest). [UPDATED] Devil Square participation reward will now be delivered to the Gremory Case (K) to avoid space problems. [UPDATED] Highly reduced the chance to get Bloodangel/Darkangel Shields from Dark Elves. [FIXED] Quest 3 not correctly starting for GL. [FIXED] Mastery Skill Box dropping from BC1 instead of BC2. [FIXED] Mastery Skill Box not showing its correct name on the ground (showing as Purple Chaos Box). [FIXED] PvP & Non-PvP invasions type not being applied to Illusions of Kundun. [UPDATED] Removed Holy Bolt as part of the random Mastery Skill Box drop. [UPDATED] Holy Bolt can now drop as an extra drop for elves that drop the Mastery Skill Box. Example: If you're an Elf that drops the mastery box, if you hit the 25% chance to drop your class skill, you will drop either Focus Shot + Holy Bolt or Raining Arrow + Holy Bolt. [UPDATED] Slightly reduced the Jewel of Life drop rate. [UPDATED] Increased Jewel of Creation & Elemental Rune drop rate on their maps. [ADDED] New custom server-side protection against "anomalous movement". This feature prevents both "move hacks" as well as the "bug" with the character flying off-map with helper active when moving to a party member. Note: We're still tweaking it so there may be false positives. + Other small fixes, adjustments, and improvements.
  11. Release date: 30.08.2023 at 18:00 - Server quick maintenance needed as well as manually rejoin the game. Note: You need to update your game via Launcher (PlayZenith.exe) - restart the Launcher to do the update (if you have it open). Legend: [FIXED] - Something was fixed/resolved (that wasn't correctly working before OR was bugged/misconfigured/not working as expected). [ADDED] - Something was added into the game that previously wasn't there (new feature/system/item/command/event/etc.) [UPDATED] - Something was changed/improved/edited/updated (in most of cases if it is not something FIXED or something ADDED then it is UPDATED) [DOCUMENTED] - This is a PRE-TAG for any of the tags from above, and it means that the fix/addition/update was already UP before the patch but only now made public. Changelog: [DOCUMENTED] [FIXED] Death Bones not correctly despawned after being killed. [DOCUMENTED] [UPDATED] Death Bones now have a normal HP Pool and a normal defense (and can be attacked with skills as well). They're still running around though. [FIXED] Cloak of Ebony (W2) not increasing stats (DMG,DEF,ABS) for IK. [UPDATED] Reduced IK's overall damage with 12%. [UPDATED] Reduced Charge Slash, Wind Glaive & Blade Storm skill scaling damage with 10%. These 2 nerfs are because the PvM balance tweaks were made with w2 (which were apparently not working for IK). Basically now IK is weaker earlier on but better later on (basically, after W2). [ADDED] Twisting Slash to IK as its Tier 1 skill. [UPDATED] Reduced the Zen cost of adding an item into website's Market from 1kk per item to 200k per item. [UPDATED] Reduced the Zen obtained from selling the following items: Dark Horse Spirit - 600k from 10kk Dark Raven Spirit - 300k from 5kk Jewel of Bless - 700k Jewel of Soul - 800k Jewel of Life - 800k Lost Map - 80k Mirror of Dimensions - 80k Scroll of Blood - 80k Wings Level 1 (all wings) - 5kk Wings Level 2 (all wings) - 15kk Wings Level 3 (all wings) - 80kk [FIXED] Cannon Magic Gun not being able to be equipped. [FIXED] Added a new custom-fix for the CC mobs that are stuck outside of the map edges when the map shrinks. [UPDATED] Removed normal drops from CC monsters & added 6% chance for 1x Bless / 1x Soul / 1x Chaos when they die. [UPDATED] Corrected some Launcher resolutions (that were showing as different resolutions) and added the 2 other resolutions that are supported: 1680 x 1050 1904 x 1041 [UPDATED] Slightly reduced the CC mobs HP. [UPDATED] Wings Level 2 mix now requires 3x Medium Magic Stone and now has a standard 90% rate no matter the wings level 1 options. [UPDATED] Buffed Death King's HP with 25%. [UPDATED] Nerfed Cursed Dragon's HP with 15% and DMG with 10%. [UPDATED] Nerfed Death Bone's HP with 15%. [UPDATED] Buffed Kundun's HP with 15%. [UPDATED] Buffed Nightmare's HP with 25%. [UPDATED] Buffed Maya Hands HP with 30%. [UPDATED] Slightly Buffed Illusions 3~5 HP. [UPDATED] Nerfed Crywolf Fortress monters DMG. [UPDATED] Reduced Breche's AG cost from 12 to 7. [UPDATED] Increased the amount of Bless that can be dropped by White Wizard from 15 to 20, the amount of Souls from 10 to 15 and the amount of Chaos from 5 to 7. [UPDATED] Increased the maximum stack for the following potions: Apples - Max. stack is now 25 from 15. Small Healing Potion - Max. stack is now 20 from 15. Healing Potion & Large Healing Potion - Max. stack is now 15 from 9. Small Mana Potion - Max. stack is now 80 from 50. Large Mana Potion - Max. stack is now 55 from 30. [UPDATED] Slightly nerfed the Elemental Damage of monsters from Acheron. [UPDATED] Slightly nerfed the STR requirement for the Iris set. [UPDATED] Adjusted stats requirements & item levels for Dark Phoenix, Sate & Holy Spirit sets to match the rest of Tier 3 sets. [UPDATED] Combat Quiver & Devilwood Quiver now requires level 180. [ADDED] Combat Quiver & Elemental Magic Book in drop from Monsters between level 54 & 123 [ATL2/LT3 up to Ubaid included]. [UPDATED] Removed Scroll of Blood from drop, you no longer need it to enter Illusion Temple. [FIXED] Warp from Website not correctly working for Acheron. [UPDATED] Reduced cooldown on Warp from Website from 30 minutes to 15 minutes. [ADDED] Julia (NPC that teleports you to Lorencia) in Event Square at {207x,72y} and in Loren Market at {58x,83y} [UPDATED] PK'ers can now use Shops. [UPDATED] Removed the default drops from Maya Hands. [ADDED] "Pentagram" in all Pentagrams names so you can pick any of them by adding "Pentagram" word on Helper pick-up. [UPDATED] Changed the "POST" color with something (hopefully) more visible. Awaiting feedback. [FIXED] /invasion showing the Elbeland's WW status for both Elbeland WW and Dungeon WW, now the Dungeon WW status should show correctly. [FIXED] Kundun not correctly remaining alive after the spawn. So here's how it should work: Illusions are spawned and they stay for maximum 15 minutes. If they are killed before the 15 minutes timer, Kundun will spawn. If any Illusion survive after 15 minutes, Kundun won't spawn anymore. The maximum Duration of the event is 20 minutes (both illusions + kundun). The faster the Kundun is spawned, the more time from those 20 minutes you have for it. If 20 minutes passes after Illusions are initially spawned, and while Kundun is alive, it will despawn. Let us know if now it correctly works. [ADDED] Death Bones status in /invasion. [ADDED] Treasure Hunt Reset hours in Launcher's calendar. + Other small fixes, adjustments, improvements.
  12. Release date: 26.08.2023 at 17:45 - Server restart & relogin game was needed. Note: You need to update your game via Launcher (PlayZenith.exe) - restart the Launcher to do the update (if you have it opened). Legend: [FIXED] - Something was fixed/resolved (that wasn't correctly working before OR was bugged/misconfigured/not working as expected). [ADDED] - Something was added into the game that previously wasn't there (new feature/system/item/command/event/etc.) [UPDATED] - Something was changed/improved/edited/updated (in most of cases if it is not something FIXED or something ADDED then it is UPDATED) [DOCUMENTED] - This is a PRE-TAG for any of the tags from above, and it means that the fix/addition/update was already UP before the patch but only now made public. Changelog: [FIXED] Glimmer Set from Starter ring dropping as the non-exc "Lucky" version instead of the non-exc normal version. [UPDATED] Starter Ring can now drop only Tier 1 items. [FIXED] Reset Fruits resetting 10 points instead of 100. [FIXED] Small DL Cape, NS Jewel & Reset Fruits not being able to be traded and / or stored. [UPDATED] Scroll of Emperor (Quest Level 1) can now drop from monsters between level 45 & 80 and drop rate increased. [UPDATED] Soul of Wizard, Tear of Elf, etc. (Quest Level 2) can now drop from monsters between level 62 & 80 and drop rate increased. [UPDATED] Ring of Honor & Dark Stone (Marlon Quest) can now drop from monsters between level 80 & 108 and drop rate increased. [UPDATED] Slightly increased the drop rate of Jewel of Bless, Jewel of Soul, Jewel of Chaos and Jewel of Life in early maps. [UPDATED] Slightly increased the drop rate of IMP, Guardian Angel & Rudolf. [UPDATED] Decreased the drop rate of T0, T1, T2 and T3 skills. [UPDATED] Excellent Mana option now increases Mana by 15% instead of 4%. [UPDATED] Reduced Elf's Triple Shot Mana cost from 15 to 10. [UPDATED] Increased Elf's initial Mana pool from 30 to 45. [UPDATED] Added some base HP recovery on GC, not sure if it is enough but should help a little with the HP loss from wings.
  13. Specific Changes & Character Guides You can find individual changes based on the Character, as part of their guides (it is a work in progress, many things missing probably): Dark Knight: https://newsquad.mu/forum/topic/90-character-dark-knight/ Dark Wizard: https://newsquad.mu/forum/topic/89-character-dark-wizard/ Elf: https://newsquad.mu/forum/topic/93-character-elf/ Magic Gladiator: https://newsquad.mu/forum/topic/92-character-magic-gladiator/ Dark Lord: https://newsquad.mu/forum/topic/94-character-dark-lord/ Summoner: https://newsquad.mu/forum/topic/96-character-summoner/ Rage Fighter: https://newsquad.mu/forum/topic/98-character-rage-fighter/ Grow Lancer: https://newsquad.mu/forum/topic/100-character-grow-lancer/ Rune Wizard: https://newsquad.mu/forum/topic/101-character-rune-wizard/ Slayer: https://newsquad.mu/forum/topic/97-character-slayer/ Gun Crusher: https://newsquad.mu/forum/topic/99-character-gun-crusher/ Kundun Mage: https://newsquad.mu/forum/topic/104-character-kundun-mage/ Lemuria: https://newsquad.mu/forum/topic/102-character-lemuria/ Illusion Knight: https://newsquad.mu/forum/topic/105-character-illusion-knight/ Global Changes IMPORTANT NOTE: Currently only Attack Speed, Elemental Stats & Character Specialization bonuses are showing correctly in (C), the rest of the stats (attack power, defense, rate, etc. are showing values based on default formulas not on our new formulas. IMPORTANT NOTE2: All buffs, debuffs, etc. from all characters have been changed and you can see their information on the skill tooltip(s), including max rate, scaling, formula, and so on. The following changes are changes that are not specific to only 1 Character (it is a work in progress, many things missing probably): [UPDATED] MG, RF, DL & GL now receive 6 points per level. [UPDATED] The rest of the chars outside of MG, RF, DL & GL now receive 50 extra points for finishing the 1st Quest (Scroll of Emperor). [UPDATED] The rest of the chars outside of MG, RF, DL & GL now receive 70 extra points for finishing the 2nd Quest. [UPDATED] The rest of the chars outside of MG, RF, DL & GL now receive 90 extra points for finishing the Marlon Quest (Ring of Honor). [UPDATED] Maximum Attack Speed for all classes is now 300. [UPDATED] Skill Damage % for BK, SMG, DL, GL, SL & IK is now static at 200%, without the possibility of raising it further. [UPDATED] SD Formula for all classes except DL & RF is now ((STR+AGI+ENE)*2)+((VIT*5)*(Level/200))+(Level*12)+(DEF*2). [UPDATED] SD Formula for DL is now ((STR+AGI+ENE+CMD)*2)+((VIT*5)*(Level/200))+(Level*12)+(DEF*2). [UPDATED] SD Formula for RF is now ((STR+AGI+ENE+CMD)*2)+((VIT*3)*(Level/200))+(Level*12)+(DEF*2). So, what happens now is that the VIT will exponentially affect your total SD starting from level 200. The higher the character level & VIT the more SD you'll have. For us, VIT was always (starting from S6) a stat that is 90% related to PvP, so in order to highlight that even more, we're tying it to a 100% PvP element, which is SD. This means if you only care about PvM you can ignore the VIT outside of the comfortable PvM values, but if you care about PvP resistance you can't ignore the VIT anymore. [UPDATED] Buffers are now Hybrids with limited buffs that have the same formulas in all sub-servers. [UPDATED] Lemuria & Kundun's "Bond" is only applied to themselves and not to other characters from the party. [UPDATED] The "Bond" buff is nerfed to 6% damage instead of 30%. [UPDATED] Removed the push effect from the Cyclone, Lunge, Slash & Uppercut weapon skills. The only weapon skill left with a push effect is Falling Slash. [UPDATED] Maximum DD is now 60%. [UPDATED] Maximum REF is now 65%.
  14. Hello & welcome to our Open Beta Edition! The launch of the OBT will be today at 19:00 Server Time. Mobs will spawn at 20:00 Server Time. We're glad to open our gates to the public in this new stage of development for our Zenith project. I know that many of you are coming here with very high expectations based on our S6 project (played it or heard about it), and we want to make things very clear from the start. This project is far from what we want it to be, and nowhere near a final product, but we're working hard to bring it to the level where it belongs. I must say, WEBZEN did a pretty bad job with this game, and I understand why there are not many (if any?) serious hard/semi-hard non-reset servers on the latest seasons (and why you mostly see 9999x resets servers). It is a veeery hard job to do something decent and veeery time-consuming. We've reworked a lot of the game basically from scratch, from item stats up to drops, skills, characters, buffs, and so on. There was no logic and no "balance" on how the game was designed by default. But as you imagine, it is one thing to theory craft on paper and another thing to actually see the experience in real time. And that's what Open Beta will be about. We're simulating an "official" game, but a game that is not guaranteed to offer a real pleasure (or who knows?), we're gathering data, we're gathering feedback, and we're gathering reports so we can adjust our project based on your experience. Our interest right now is about the early game (level 1~500) and everything related to it. We want to see how the exp feels, how the progression feels, how the economy feels, early farming, and so on. Expect bugs, expect things to not work as intended, expect anything. It is an Open Beta. Make sure to report and be vocal about your experience! Keep in mind that while the characters are tweaked for PvM, the PvP aspect wasn't really touched, and won't be touched until the PvM tweaks are final (else it would be a waste to do all the PvP balance based on some chars values that will be changed). During the OBT, anything can be changed at any time, in real-time. From the smallest change up to the biggest one. Don't take the OBT seriously, don't get too attached to it, don't invest more time than needed. Treat it casually, you may be disappointed otherwise. We will also be playing during OBT (me - as rDyy, @Mario - as Mario, @PressPlay - as IPressPlay, and @BMG1601 - as BMGG to have the same experience as you, the players, and to better understand your feedback and everything gameplay-related. We'll have our own casual party and we'll sometimes ask for +1, come and say hi! In the end, we want to thank you for your interest in being part of this Open Beta Edition. We are confident that together we can create a great semi-hard S18 project and we're eager to meet you! I'll leave the initial OBT info here as well: Open Beta [OBT] Info The duration of the Open Beta Edition is limited, it will last a maximum of 3 months. Nothing is being kept after the Open Beta Edition, outside of the accounts. Official exp rates are applied for the first 30~50 days of the OBT, then we may highly raise the EXP in order to be able to simulate the mid-game / end-game. We will have 3 Stages during OBT as well, content will be progressively released. There are no donations available during OBT - though credits can still be acquired, traded & used as usual (but only acquired from the game). You can make Credits for the official edition by being active in the OBT (reports, suggestions, debates, etc.). You will keep 5% of your Credits farmed during OBT, which you can use on the official edition, that will remain on your accounts. The most active players during OBT (in terms of their contribution) can get a slot in our Council. We'll permanently have a separate Public Test Server where you will be able to freely test anything you want (and you'll have access to all kinds of Test Commands).
  15. Release date: 24.08.2023 at 16:30 - A small server restart will be needed. Note: You need to download the new OBT client in order to continue playing. Note2: This is the last OBT Patch, next patches will be part of OBT. Legend: [FIXED] - Something was fixed/resolved (that wasn't correctly working before OR was bugged/misconfigured/not working as expected). [ADDED] - Something was added into the game that previously wasn't there (new feature/system/item/command/event/etc.) [UPDATED] - Something was changed/improved/edited/updated (in most of cases if it is not something FIXED or something ADDED then it is UPDATED) [DOCUMENTED] - This is a PRE-TAG for any of the tags from above, and it means that the fix/addition/update was already UP before the patch but only now made public. Changelog: [UPDATED] Boosted Cape of Lord to have the same DMG % increase as the rest of Wings Level 2. [UPDATED] Boosted Cape of Fighter & Cloak of Limit to have the same DMG % increase & DMG % Absorb as the rest of Wings Level 2. [UPDATED] Dark Horse DMG % Absorb is now (50+HorseLevel)/5 - client side will show you the normal, default values. [UPDATED] Added Shop Tier 1 weapons in drop from starting maps monsters. [UPDATED] Reduced Move Levels for Atlans 1-3, Dungeon 3 and LostTower 1-7. [UPDATED] Virtual Gate added between Elbeland 1 and Elbeland 2/3 progression, requiring at least level 15. [UPDATED] Slightly reduced the drop rate of Silver Medals. [FIXED] Non-Exc Rings not dropping with 2%~4% HP rec. [UPDATED] Non-Exc. Set Items progression from Monsters: Tier 1 (BoK+1 Items) are now dropping starting from Devias (Worms) up to Atlans1/Dungeon3/LostTower1-2 (included). Tier 2 (BoK+2 Items) are now dropping starting from Atlans2/LostTower3 up to Tarkan1/Aida1 (included). Tier 3 (BoK+3 Items) are now dropping starting from Tarkan2/Aida2 up to Kanturu3 (included). Tier 4 (BoK+4 Items) are now dropping starting from Alkmaar up to Debenter (included). [UPDATED] Non-Exc. Weapons progression from Monsters: Tier 1 (BoK+1 Weapons) are now dropping starting from Devias (Small Yeti) up to Atlans3/LostTower7 (included). Tier 2 (BoK+2 Weapons) are now dropping starting from Tarkan1/Aida1 up to Alkmaar (included). Tier 3 (BoK+3 Weapons) are now dropping starting from Relics/Karutan2 up to Debenter (included). [UPDATED] Silver Medal is now dropping starting from Atlans1/Dungeon3/LostTower1-2 up to Kanturu2/Karutan1 (included). [UPDATED] Gold Medal is now dropping starting from Kanturu2/Karutan1 up to Uruk Mountain (included). [FIXED] IK Orbs not being able to be dropped from inventory. [FIXED] Charge Slash Strengthener - now it is reworked and works fine [10 points needed - increased damage]. [UPDATED] Reworked & balanced all items up to bloodangel in terms of zen cost and stats requirement. [UPDATED] Tweaks on non-exc items progression: Doubled the drop chance of the non-exc weapons that are dropping from monsters. Raised the chance for Luck on non-exc items from monsters from 10% to 16% for BoK+1~BoK+4 items. Added 5% chance for Luck on non-exc starting items from monsters in starting maps. Non-Exc BoK+1~BoK+2 items from monsters can now drop from +0 up to +4 (instead of +2 up to +4). Non-Exc BoK+3~BoK+4 items from monsters can now drop from +0 up to +3 (instead of +1 up to +3). Raised the chance for ADD on non-exc BoK+1~2 items from monsters from 1% to 3%. Raised the chance for ADD on non-exc BoK+3~4 items from monsters from 1.5% to 4.5%. Raised the chance for ADD on non-exc items from Silver Medal from 3% to 6%. Raised the chance for ADD on non-exc items from Gold Medal from 5% to 8%. Added 1.5% chance for ADD on non-exc starting items from monsters in starting maps. Added starting weapons to drop in devias as well up to Yeti (when BoK+1 weapons drop starts). [UPDATED] Teleport is now a Tier 2 Skill. [UPDATED] Teleport Ally is now a Tier 3 Skill. [UPDATED] Charge Slash is now a Tier 2 Skill. [UPDATED] Charge Slash now requires 380 AGI. [UPDATED] Slightly raised the base skill damage of Shining Bird and increased the scaling damage by 15%. [FIXED] Elemental Rune & Harmony prices not showing on the buy pop-up from website market. [UPDATED] Selected items from game warehouse on website are now highlighted. [FIXED] Sword of Assassin incorrectly showing that can be equipped by DL. [FIXED] Capes & Cloaks requiring higher level than it was showing. [UPDATED] Stats (DMG,HP,etc.) for the following monsters: All spots monsters up to Ferea. Gold Rabbit. Goldens BoK+1~4. Golden Budge Dragon. Golden Derkon. Great Golden Dragon. White Wizard Orcs. White Wizard. Illusion of Kundun 1~5. Death Bones. Maya Hands. Cursed Dragon. Death King. Kundun. Nightmare. Bloody Witch Queen. Crywolf event monsters. Quest 3 monsters. [FIXED] Small Wings not being able to be traded. [UPDATED] Chain Drive AG cost is now 4. [UPDATED] Magic Pin AG cost is now 12. [UPDATED] Shining Peak AG cost is now 15. [UPDATED] Breche AG cost is now 12. [UPDATED] Switched launcher calendar colors for event entrance open and event started (green->red). [UPDATED] Slightly reduced Sword Blow % scaling damage. [UPDATED] Slightly increased the global PvP damage. + Other small fixes, adjustments, improvements.
  16. Release date: 07.08.2023 at 18:30 - A small server restart will be needed. Note: You need to download the new full client (V8) in order to continue playing. Legend: [FIXED] - Something was fixed/resolved (that wasn't correctly working before OR was bugged/misconfigured/not working as expected). [ADDED] - Something was added into the game that previously wasn't there (new feature/system/item/command/event/etc.) [UPDATED] - Something was changed/improved/edited/updated (in most of cases if it is not something FIXED or something ADDED then it is UPDATED) [DOCUMENTED] - This is a PRE-TAG for any of the tags from above, and it means that the fix/addition/update was already UP before the patch but only now made public. Changelog: [UPDATED] Change Race to correctly add the new amount of points on chars. [UPDATED] Change Race to correctly reset both Master Tree and Enhancement Tree. [UPDATED] Maximum number of items that can be sold per day on Market is now 50 (and it no longer increases after stages). [UPDATED] Now you can deposit & withdraw Elemental Rune from your Jewel Wallet. [UPDATED] Now you can use Elemental Rune as part of your Market prices. [UPDATED] Maximum credits price on market sales is now 2000. [UPDATED] There's now a 10% tax on credits sales from Market. [ADDED] Test Server Item Maker in Launcher (1st tab). [UPDATED] BC, DS, CC, IT & DG Events will now send notifications with 3 minutes before the entrance is opened, if you have the notifications enabled on Launcher. [ADDED] Icons legend on Launcher Calendar. [FIXED] Launcher resolution change not working since latest client. [UPDATED] Adjusted stats requirement on Shop Tier 2 armor items to match the early usage. [UPDATED] Reworked & balanced the weapons damage & speed of the remained classes: BK, ELF, SMG, DL, RF, GL, SL, IK. [UPDATED] Thunder Blade now has the Power Slash skill. [UPDATED] Removed Magical DMG increase & ENE requirement from Rune Blade, Sword Dancer & Dark Reign Blade. [UPDATED] Removed Magical DMG increase from all Bloodangel->Brilliant Gladiator Swords & 2-Hand Swords. [UPDATED] Replaced the Power Slash weapon skill from all Bloodangel->Brilliant Gladiator Swords with Cyclone. [UPDATED] Lowered Rune Blade stats requirement. [UPDATED] Adjusted stats requirement on all GL lances up to Bloodangel. [UPDATED] Lowered stats requirement on Celestial Bow, Arrow Viper Bow & Aileen Bow. [UPDATED] Adjusted stats requirement on all DL scepters up to Bloodangel. [UPDATED] Adjusted stats requirement on all RF claws up to Bloodangel. [UPDATED] Adjusted stats requirement on all SL short swords up to Bloodangel. [UPDATED] Adjusted stats requirement on all IK blades up to Bloodangel. [ADDED] All missing images from items on website. If you still find a missing image for an item that we actually use in-game let us know! [UPDATED] Stack number images for all jewels in website. [ADDED] Stack number in images of most items from website that can be stacked. [FIXED] Quest 3 Part 1 not starting correctly. [FIXED] Weiwen Magic Gun requiring level 380+ to use it. [FIXED] Some spots & mini-map descriptions. [UPDATED] [ELF] Minimum Damage formula is now (STR/6) + (AGI/12). [UPDATED] [ELF] Maximum Damage formula is now (STR/3) + (AGI/8). [UPDATED] [MG] Spiral Charge formula is now (LVL/8) + (STR*0.15). [UPDATED] [MG] Elemental Charge formula is now (LVL/14) + (ENE*0.1). [UPDATED] [SL] Minimum Damage formula is now (STR/6) + (AGI/11). [UPDATED] [SL] Maximum Damage formula is now (STR/3) + (AGI/6). [UPDATED] [DL] Minimum Damage formula is now (STR/5) + (ENE/9). [UPDATED] [DL] Maximum Damage formula is now (STR/3) + (ENE/5). [UPDATED] [SM] Minimum Magical Damage formula is now (ENE/6). [UPDATED] [SM] Maximum Magical Damage formula is now (ENE/2). [UPDATED] [LEM] Minimum Magical Damage formula is now (ENE/5). [UPDATED] [LEM] Maximum Magical Damage formula is now (ENE/2). [UPDATED] [LEM] Reduced AoE Range of Marvel Burst from 3 to 2. [UPDATED] [KM] Minimum Magical Damage formula is now (ENE/6). [UPDATED] [KM] Maximum Magical Damage formula is now (ENE/2). [UPDATED] [RF] Attack Speed formula is now (AGI/12). [UPDATED] [RF] Dark Side skill specialization formula is now (AGI/1). [UPDATED] [RF] Dark Phoenix Shot skill specialization formula is now (AGI/2). [UPDATED] [RF] Spirit Hook skill specialization formula is now (VIT/4). [UPDATED] [GL] Breche skill specialization formula is now (AGI/20). [UPDATED] [GC] Reduced AoE Range of Death Fire from 3 to 2. [UPDATED] [GC] Reduced AoE Range of Death Ice from 2 to 1. [UPDATED] [IK] Minimum Damage formula is now (STR/6) + (AGI/10). [UPDATED] [IK] Maximum Damage formula is now (STR/3) + (AGI/6). [UPDATED] [IK] Illusion Blade formula is now (STR/7) + (AGI/15). [UPDATED] Tweaked some skills damage % as well as some chars PvM damage %. [UPDATED] Mana cost of Explosion is now 90. [UPDATED] Mana cost of Requiem is now 110. [UPDATED] Mana cost of Pollution is now 140. [UPDATED] Mana cost of Death Scythe is now 165. [UPDATED] Mana cost of Fire Beast & Aqua Beast is now 135. [UPDATED] Mana cost of Decay is now 160. [UPDATED] Mana cost of Meteor Strike is now 170. [UPDATED] Mana cost of Meteor Storm is now 150. [UPDATED] Mana cost of Soul Seeker is now 180. [UPDATED] Mana cost of Havok Spear is now 145. [UPDATED] Mana cost of Meteor Slap is now 170. [UPDATED] Mana cost of Dark Blast is now 160. [UPDATED] Mana cost of Magic Arrow is now 90. [UPDATED] Mana cost of Lightning Storm is now 160. [UPDATED] Mana cost of Death Ice is now 45. [UPDATED] Mana cost of Ice Break is now 85. [UPDATED] Mana cost of Death Fire is now 65. [UPDATED] Mana cost of Bursting Flare is now 100. [UPDATED] Mana cost of Ice Blast is now 165. [UPDATED] Mana cost of Shining Bird is now 100. [UPDATED] Mana cost of Dragon Violent is now 125. [UPDATED] Mana cost of Spear Storm is now 160. [UPDATED] Mana cost of Marvel Burst is now 115. [UPDATED] Mana cost of Ultimate Force is now 175. [UPDATED] Mana cost of Triple Shot is now 15. [UPDATED] Mana cost of Multi-Shot is now 15. [UPDATED] Mana cost of Penetration is now 25. [UPDATED] Mana cost of Focus Shot is now 20. [UPDATED] Mana cost of Raining Arrow is now 25. [UPDATED] Mana cost of Dragon Roar is now 40. [UPDATED] Mana cost of Dark Side is now 50. [UPDATED] Mana cost of Dark Phoenix Shot is now 60. [UPDATED] Mana cost of Sword Inertia is now 15. [UPDATED] Mana cost of Charge Slash is now 10. [UPDATED] Mana cost of Wind Glaive is now 20. [UPDATED] Mana cost of Blade Storm is now 30. [UPDATED] Tweaked monsters stats up to Swamp of Peace (probably still needing more tweaks and we'll do them before OBT) - awaiting feedback. + Other small fixes, adjustments, improvements.
  17. Hello, After 7 years of developing OldSquad, one of the most successful, known, and reputable Season 6 projects dedicated towards hard-style lovers & competitive players, we're now starting a new journey, exploring the Season 18+ gameplay and trying to create something truly qualitative for our new community. We #MadeMUGreatAgain on Season 6 and now we're ready to #KeepMUGreat with our new project. We'll continue to build around our initial vision, aiming for Long-Term, Semi-Hard concepts designed for competitive play. NewSquad will only focus on Non-Reset servers, and we'll never support Resets servers. Resets servers will continue to be supported in our OldSquad project. You should keep in mind that things won't be ideal from the start, but we will continue to work hard and constantly improve our project. Another very important thing to keep in mind is that this time, our number 1 priority will be to build a healthy, toxic-free community where both staff & players should feel comfortable being part of. We will have absolutely 0 (Z E R O) tolerance towards toxicity, disrespect, anti-game, trash-talk, and bad sportsmanship. Something we were way too permissive with on OldSquad. The Open Beta Edition of Zenith will start on Friday, 25 August at 19:00 GMT+3 (Monsters will spawn at 20:00 GMT+3). This will be a simulation of the "Official Edition" that we plan to start somewhere between November 2023 and December 2023. Quick History We've started working on the NewSquad project since May 2022. We've been through Alpha Stage until October 2022 and then we've moved to Closed Beta Stage which is still going on until the OBT launch. There were hundreds of fixes, changes & additions both during the Alpha Stage (that were not public) and during the Closed Beta Stage (that can be found on our forum - Updates Tracker). While we're not even close to what we want to deliver as the "final product", we are *almost* ready to move to the final Stage of the development - the Open Beta Stage. Open Beta [OBT] Info The duration of the Open Beta Edition is limited, it will last a maximum of 3 months. Nothing is being kept after the Open Beta Edition, outside of the accounts. You should still expect enough problems or things that aren't "perfect" yet in your playthrough, but we'll be actively working to make everything as close to "perfect" as possible. Official exp rates are applied for the first 30~50 days of the OBT, then we may highly raise the EXP in order to be able to simulate the mid-game / end-game. We will have 3 Stages during OBT as well, content will be progressively released. There are no donations available during OBT - though credits can still be acquired, traded & used as usual (but only acquired from the game). Anything can be changed during OBT, even drastic changes, at any point in the Open Beta Edition. We are open to any kind of feedback during the Open Beta (reports, suggestions, debates, etc.). You can make Credits for the official edition by being active in the OBT (reports, suggestions, debates, etc.). You will keep 5% of your Credits farmed during OBT, which you can use on the official edition, that will remain on your accounts. The most active players during OBT (in terms of their contribution) can get a slot in our Council. We'll permanently have a separate Public Test Server where you will be able to freely test anything you want (and you'll have access to all kinds of Test Commands).
  18. Credits are the virtual currency that we use on our website. This is the only thing that we give for Donations (we don't use Web-Shop, Cash-Shop or things like these). How to obtain credits? As stated, the first method to obtain them is via Donations (you will get 1000 credits for 10 euros, 1600 credits for 15 euros, 2200 credits for 20 euros and 3350 credits for 30 euros. You can only donate via PayPal (automatically) or, in some cases, you can donate via Bank Transfer (manually). For the Bank Transfer, you need to contact us for more info. Donations aren't refundable unless we decide so, in special cases. Note: Donations are disabled during Open Beta. The other methods to obtain credits are: - Vote for US (1 vote = 3 credits, you can vote every 12 hours on 2 sites) - 12 credits / day. - Sell your own Items on Market for credits (Maximum price of 2000 credits, with 10% credits tax). - Sell your own Characters for credits (Minimum price of 2000 credits, 20% tax). - Provide feedback! Every accepted & implemented suggestion or confirmed and fixed bug report does grant 15~70 credits. - Win Weekly Tops: Weekly Voters: 100 credits 1st place, 98 credits 2nd place, ... 2 credits 50th place. Weekly BC: 100 credits 1st place, 98 credits 2nd place, ... 2 credits 50th place. Weekly DS: 100 credits 1st place, 98 credits 2nd place, ...2 credits 50th place. Weekly CC: 150 credits 1st place, 147 credits 2nd place, ... 3 credits 50th place. - Participate at NewSquad Activity Rewards on Discord: Every 15~40 minutes a round is happening. Every round, 3 random eligible members win CREDITS. The amount of CREDITS is random between the min. and the max. values. The minimum value is 2x CREDITS. The maximum value is dynamic, and the initial value is 3x CREDITS. The maximum value is increased by +1 for every 10 eligible members. The maximum value can never be higher than 20x CREDITS. More info: https://discord.com/channels/978603123566317588/1201528145241722971 - Active Farm! Each activity gives credits as follows: Mining System: Purple Node: 1 credit Gold Node: 2 credits Treasure Hunt: Golden Chest: 2 credits Lucky Hunt: Fortune Pouch: 1 credit - Hunt! Every Golden/Mini-Boss gives credits to the character that did the most damage: Gold Rabbit: 2 credits White Wizard's Orc: 2 credits MUUN Monster: 4 credits Golden Vepar: 2 credits Golden Dark Knight: 2 credits Golden Tantalos: 3 credits Golden Golem: 3 credits Golden Satyros: 4 credits Golden Soldier: 4 credits Golden Iron Knight: 5 credits Golden Twin Tale: 5 credits Golden Budge Dragon: 7 credits Golden Derkon: 10 credits Elite Monster: 7 credits Baby Dragon: 8 credits Death Bone: 10 credits Illusion of Kundun: 10 credits White Wizard: 10 credits Royal Dragon: 15 credits Dark Elf: 30 credits - Participate to Boss Fights! Most bosses have a Shared Pool of credits that is equally split between all participants left alive: Balgass: 500 credits Great Golden Dragon: 40 credits Cursed Dragon: 40 credits Death King: 40 credits Kundun: 60 credits Nightmare: 60 credits Bloody Witch Queen: 80 credits Medusa: 120 credits Selupan: 120 credits Lord Silvester: 160 credits Core Magriffy: 160 credits Lord of Ferea: 200 credits God of Darkness: 200 credits Nix: 200 credits What can you do with credits? - You can Buy Silver VIP (1000 credits for 7 days). Advantages can be read in the next section. - You can Buy Gold VIP - Unlocked after Stage 1 (Level 500+) is completed (1800 credits for 7 days). Advantages can be read in the next section. - You can Buy Players Characters from the Character Market. - You can Change Race (4200 credits). Note: There is a 5 days cooldown for changing the race (on the same character). - You can use Blacksmith to Add Luck on items (500 credits / Item) - You can't use it on Wings Level 3 & 4. - You can use Blacksmith to Upgrade Items from +9 to +12 (180/260/380 per Upgrade/Level) - You can't use it on Wings Level 3 & 4. - You can use Blacksmith to Increase ADD Option on items from +0 ADD/+4 ADD/+8 ADD to +12 ADD (250 credits / Item) - You can't use it on Wings Level 1, Rings, Pendants, Necklaces & Earrings. - You can Hide Info (Hide Location + Inventory with 400 credits for 5 days). - You can Change Name (1000 credits). - You can Transfer Character to another Account (1000 credits). - You can Reset Master Tree & Enhancement Tree (1200 credits for each of them). Note: You need to type /treereset in-game! - You can Reset the ADD option from your Wings (150 credits). Note: You need to type /resetwings in-game! What are the advantages of VIP? Silver VIP: - 3% Discount on all website modules. - +10% EXP & ML EXP. - +15% Zen from Monsters. - +60 Levels for Max Elf Buff Level. - +1 Entry per day for CC Event. - +3% chance for +10 -> +15 Item Upgrades. - +3% chance for DS/BC Invitation Mixes. - 20 seconds delay for post commands (Default: 30 seconds). -125.000 Zen cost for post commands (Default: 150.000 Zen). - +1 Extra Warehouse (Default: 2) - +5 hours on Off-Attack maximum duration (Default: 5 hours). Gold VIP: - 5% Discount on all website modules. - +16% EXP & ML EXP. - +25% Zen from Monsters. - +150 Levels for Max Elf Buff Level. - +1 Entry per day for CC & Imperial Events. - +5% chance for +10 -> +15 Item Upgrades. - +5% chance for DS/BC Invitation Mixes. - 15 seconds delay for post commands (Default: 30 seconds). - 100.000 Zen cost for post commands (Default: 150.000 Zen). - +2 Extra Warehouses (Default: 2). - +7 hours on Off-Attack maximum duration (Default: 5 hours). - Off-Attack Auto-Pick unlocked (Default: No Auto-Pick). - Off-Attack Shared-Drops enabled (Default: Shared-Drops disabled). Enjoy farming & using credits!
  19. Release date: 20.07.2023 at 19:35 - A small server restart will be needed. Note: You need to download the new full client (V7) in order to continue playing. Legend: [FIXED] - Something was fixed/resolved (that wasn't correctly working before OR was bugged/misconfigured/not working as expected). [ADDED] - Something was added into the game that previously wasn't there (new feature/system/item/command/event/etc.) [UPDATED] - Something was changed/improved/edited/updated (in most of cases if it is not something FIXED or something ADDED then it is UPDATED) [DOCUMENTED] - This is a PRE-TAG for any of the tags from above, and it means that the fix/addition/update was already UP before the patch but only now made public. Changelog: [FIXED] You can no longer use Jewel of Bless in a Pandora's Pick that already has 255 durability. [FIXED] [Enhancement Tree] Bloodying Hit Infection Effect to work correctly. [FIXED] [Enhancement Tree] Frozen Killer Infection effect to work correctly. [FIXED] [Enhancement Tree] Poison Storm AoE Enhancement to work correctly. [FIXED] [Enhancement Tree] Bloodying Hit AoE Enhancement to work correctly. [FIXED] [Enhancement Tree] Frostbite debuff to correctly reduce attack speed (default reduction is 20%). [FIXED] [Enhancement Tree] Greater Elemental Damage Enhancement & Greater Elemental Defense Enhancement to correctly upgrade the buffs. [UPDATED] [Enhancement Tree] Bloody Circle, Icy Circle and Venomous Circle can no longer affect characters at all (auto-purge no longer needed). [ADDED] Implemented the server-side speed protection for every single skill from the game, based on the maximum hits for each 10 speed (10,20,30,etc.). [UPDATED] Quest NPCs will let you know at what level you can talk to them if you try to talk to them without the quest level. [UPDATED] Removed Rageful Blow & Blood Storm from combo. [UPDATED] Removed Elemental Imprint bonus from the following skills: Energy Ball, Magical Shot, Ice, Fire Ball, Power Wave, Lighting, Meteorite, Twister. [UPDATED] Reworked the /clearinv command. In order you clear your inventory you must type /clear inv. You can now type /clear and it will show you what options you have for the clear. [ADDED] /clear exp command - it will clear your Expanded Inventory. [ADDED] /clear event command - it will clear your Event Inventory. [ADDED] /clear muun command - it will clear the 5th page (last page) of your MUUN Inventory. [UPDATED] Reworked the /info command. Added the new classes builds and improved the old classes builds. Removed consumables info and added guild & equipped pentagram element info. You can now simply type /info if you want to check the info of your own character. [UPDATED] Players that are reconnected via /reconnect command will now receive web notification when it happens (and by whom). [UPDATED] Players that are disconnected via /dcfriend command will now receive web notification when it happens (and by whom). [UPDATED] Improved /chars command - it now shows up to 4 extra characters, shows their level as well, and the command can be used more easier in terms of name written and conditions that must be met. Note: It can now be used on any character (no matter if it is PK or not). [UPDATED] Improved /resetwings command - it now works for all the wings, the option is deleted without you doing anything (space in inventory, put back new wings, etc.) outside of using the command and automatically be reloged. [UPDATED] Improved /treereset command: You can now type /treereset and it will show you what options you have for the reset. You can type /treereset master - it will reset your Master Tree (and only the Master Tree). You can type /treereset enhancement - it will reset your Enhancement Tree (and only the Enhancement Tree). [UPDATED] Now you need at least level 400 to join the Mecenary Squad. [UPDATED] Replaced normal seals with ML seals for Mercenaries (with the 3 levels). [ADDED] Mastery Skill Box - it has 25% chance to drop a random mastery skill for the class that drops the box and 75% chance to drop a random mastery skill. [UPDATED] Mastery Skill Box can be obtained from BC2 & DS2 monsters as a normal, random drop. [UPDATED] Added 3rd party Anti-Hack (PS Guard). [UPDATED] Improved Launcher and reworked some of its functions. Note: Make sure to register the code from Launcher ingame in order to be able to receive kill/attack notifications. [ADDED] Discord status when playing our server. [UPDATED] Improved Zen System with the new maps and with new values. [ADDED] Merchant Note column in market list. [UPDATED] Removed other currencies from character market sell page. [UPDATED] Many improvements on website (qol, ui, user experience, etc.). [UPDATED] BC Monsters levels & exp levels. [UPDATED] Fully updated the Official Info Topic (with like ~90% of info). [UPDATED] Slightly raised the chance to drop weapons from medals & boks. [FIXED] Elf's STR specialization not showing up. [UPDATED] The zones in 12x12 range of Lord Silvester, Core Magriffy and God of Darkness are now Free-PK. [UPDATED] Kill Limits based on maps: Lorencia, Noria, Elbeland, Devias, Dungeon, Lost Tower -> Max 8 Kills. Icarus, Kanturu, Kalima 6 -> Max 12 Kills. Alkmaar, Raklion, Ubaid, Swamp of Peace -> Max 16 Kills. Uruk Mountain, Nars, Deep Dungeon 1-5 -> Max 25 Kills. Maps higher than Swamp of Dark -> Max 40 Kills. [UPDATED] Fariness Gaps: Level 1~399 gaps: 90~179 -> 90 Levels 180~259 -> 80 Levels 260~339 -> 70 Levels 340~399 -> 60 Levels Level 400~799 gaps: 400~499 -> 80 Levels 500~599 -> 90 Levels 600~699 -> 100 Levels 700~799 -> 120 Levels Level 800~1500 gaps: 800~899 -> 80 Levels 900~1099 -> 120 Levels 1100~1299 -> 160 Levels 1300~1500 -> 200 Levels + Other small fixes, improvements, adjustments.
  20. Illusion Knight Lore Illusion Knights are chosen from among the Elite Fighters who have undergone rigorous training and honed their sword skills to perfection. They are experts in close-quarters combat and excel in swift, precise strikes that can swiftly dispatch their foes. The class embodies the ideals of mastery over weaponry, discipline, and elegance in battle. The origins of the Illusion Knights can vary depending on their place of Origin. In some script pages, it is said that the Illusion Knights were born in Vulcanus and can conjure dual-fire blades that bring havoc to their opponents. In some interpretations, they may come from an ancient order of swordsmen; in others, they might be descendants of legendary warriors. Regardless of their background, these blade masters are renowned for their exceptional swordplay and are highly respected on the battlefield. They have access to a variety of combat techniques, including powerful sword skills, swift blade pierces using their infamous conjured blade in their off-hand, and crowd-control abilities. Their skills often focus on dealing high burst damage, executing precise strikes, and maintaining excellent mobility. Illusion Knights are versatile and can adapt to different combat scenarios. They can excel in both single-target encounters, where their precise strikes can swiftly dispatch opponents, as well as in AoE situations, where they can unleash devastating sword techniques to cleave through multiple enemies. I. Illusion Knight Mechanics and Playstyle Weapon Mastery Illusion Knights specialize in wielding various swords and blades with exceptional skill and precision, including conjuring a secondary blade from the elemental powers themselves. They have access to a wide range of sword-based skills and techniques, allowing them to deliver powerful strikes and combos to their enemies. These skills can include sweeping slashes, thrusts, spinning attacks, and other sword-based maneuvers. Physical Damage These Blademasters are known for their high physical damage output. They can damage their opponents significantly through well-timed strikes, critical hits, and powerful blade techniques. Their skills often focus on delivering strong single-target damage to quickly eliminate enemies. Durability and Defense Illusion Knights possess high durability and defense, allowing them to withstand enemy attacks due to their high agility requirements. Versatility in Combat Illusion Knights have a versatile playstyle, allowing them to adapt to different combat scenarios. They can engage enemies in close-quarters combat, relying on their blade skills and physical prowess. Additionally, they may have the ability to switch between close-range combat to mid-range combat allowing them to strike opponents from a distance due to skills like Wing Glaive. Illusion conjuring Besides having the power to conjure blades out of raw elemental substance, they can conjure illusions of themselves that aid them in battle dealing damage to their opponents while mirroring the Knight's movements. II. Illusion Knight Evolutions & Quests Evolution Requirements Quest NPC Quest Illusion Knight Character Level 1 N/A N/A Mirage Knight Character level 150 or Higher Sebina the Priest Devias [183.32] [Part 1] " Secure the Scroll of the Emperor " [Part 2] " The Three Treasures of MU " Illusion Master [For the 1st and 2nd Parts of the Quest] 2nd Quest Completed Character level 380 or higher [For the 3rd Part of the Quest] Character level 400 Apostle Devin Cywolf [228.49] [Part 1] " Prove your Strength " [Part 2] " Infiltrate the Barracks of Balgass " [Part 3] " Into the Realm of Darkness " Mystic Knight Character Level 800 Cent Lorencia [131.147] [Part 1] " Qualification test " [Part 2] " New Battle I " [Part 3] " New Battle II " body { background-color: black; color: white; } table { width: 80%; margin: 20px auto; border-collapse: collapse; border: 2px solid white; } th, td { padding: 10px; text-align: center; border: 1px solid white; } th { background-color: #333; } tr:nth-child(even) { background-color: #222; } tr:nth-child(odd) { background-color: #444; } caption { font-size: 1.5em; margin-bottom: 10px; } III. Character Formulas STAT FORMULA Health (Level * 1.4) + (VIT * 2.6) Shield Defense ((STR + AGI + ENE) * 2) + ((VIT * 5) * (Level / 200)) + (Level * 12) + (DEF * 2) Ability Gauge (STR * 0.15) + (AGI * 0.20) + (VIT * 0.30) + (ENE * 1.00) Mana (Level * 1.8) + (ENE * 1.5) Minimum Attack Power (STR / 6) + (AGI / 10) Maximum Attack Power (STR / 3) + (AGI / 6) Attack Speed AGI / 20 Defense AGI / 5 PvM Attack Rate (Level * 5) + (AGI * 1.5) + (STR / 4) PvP Attack Rate (Level * 2.5) + (AGI * 1.4) + (STR * 2.2) PvM Defense Rate AGI / 3 PvP Defense Rate (Level * 2) + (AGI * 2) Minimum Elemental Damage (STR / 8 ) + (AGI / 12) Maximum Elemental Damage (STR / 5) + (AGI / 7) Elemental Defense AGI / 5 Elemental Attack Rate (Level * 5) + (STR / 4) + (AGI * 1.5) Elemental Defense Rate AGI / 3 IV. Character Specializations 0% bonus base Defense under 1500 AGI 7% bonus base Defense between 1500 and 2000 AGI 15% bonus base Defense over 2000 AGI 0% bonus base Attack Power under 800 STR 7% bonus base Attack Power between 800 and 1300 STR 15% bonus base Attack Power over 1300 STR V. Wings body { background-color: #000; color: #fff; font-family: Arial, sans-serif; } table { width: 80%; border-collapse: collapse; } th, td { border: 1px solid #fff; padding: 10px; text-align: center; } th { background-color: #333; } tr:nth-child(odd) { background-color: #222; } tr:nth-child(even) { background-color: #333; } Level Class/Requirements Wings 1 Illusion Knight " Small Iron Cloak " 150 Illusion Knight " Cloak of Steel " 250 Mirage Knight " Cloak of Ebony " 400 Illusion Master " Cloak of Death " 1000 Mystic Knight " Cloak of Hatred " VI. Custom Changes & Balancing [ADDED] Twisting Slash to IK as its Tier 1 skill.
  21. Kundun Mage Lore The Kundun Mages are descendants of the ancient Atlans civilization, which possessed advanced knowledge of magic and the elements. After the fall of Atlans, the survivors sought refuge over the MU continent and passed down their magical traditions through the generations. These teachings eventually gave birth to the Kundun Mage class. The Kundun Mages possess a deep understanding of the elemental forces that govern the world focusing their vision on casting only white magic, as opposed to their name. They can tap into these energies and channel them through their spells, manipulating fire, ice, lightning, and other elemental forces to devastating effect. They are adept at both offensive and defensive magic, making them versatile and formidable spellcasters on the battlefield. To become a Kundun Mage, individuals must undergo rigorous training and study under skilled mentors. They learn to attune themselves to the elements and harness their powers through intricate spellcasting rituals and incantations. Kundun Mages are also known for their intelligence and wisdom, as their magic requires a deep understanding of the arcane arts and the forces they seek to control. In battle, Kundun Mages rely heavily on their arsenal of spells to defeat enemies. They can rain down fireballs from the sky, freeze foes in place with icy spells, and unleash lightning storms. Their versatility allows them to adapt to various combat situations, making them a valuable asset in any group or solo play. The Kundun Mage class embodies the raw power of the elements and the ancient magical traditions of the Atlans civilization. With their formidable spellcasting abilities, they stand as formidable opponents and valuable allies in the ongoing struggle for supremacy in the world of MU. I. Kundun Mage Mechanics and Playstyle Spellcasting Mastery Kundun Mages excel at spellcasting and rely heavily on their extensive repertoire of offensive and defensive spells. They have a wide range of elemental spells at their disposal, allowing them to deal damage to multiple enemies simultaneously or focus on single-target attacks. Their spells often have a high AoE range, making them effective at crowd control and dealing damage to groups of enemies. Elemental Manipulation Kundun Mages can harness and manipulate various elements, such as fire, ice, lightning, and more. They can switch between different elemental spells to exploit enemy weaknesses or adapt to different combat situations. This versatility allows them to effectively deal with a variety of opponents and challenges. AoE Damage Kundun Mages are known for their devastating AoE spells. These spells can inflict damage to multiple enemies within a specific area, making them excellent for clearing groups of monsters or dealing with large-scale PvP battles such as Castle Siege events or Arca Wars. Kundun Mages are often sought after for their ability to quickly decimate hordes of enemies. They can unleash powerful spells that hit multiple targets at once, clearing waves of monsters efficiently. This makes them valuable in party situations where crowd control and clearing mobs are essential. Mana Management Kundun Mages heavily rely on their energy stat to increase the power of their spells. They require a substantial amount of mana to cast their spells effectively. Efficient mana management is crucial for sustaining their spellcasting abilities during prolonged battles, especially in the early stages of the game. Playstyle Kundun Mages are best suited for players who enjoy a strategic and tactical approach to combat. They require careful positioning, timing, and spell selection to maximize their effectiveness. Kundun Mages can excel in both solo and group play, bringing immense damage and utility to the battlefield. Overall, the Kundun Mage class offers a dynamic and spell-centric playstyle, combining devastating AoE damage and elemental manipulation. Mastering the class requires a deep understanding of spell mechanics, intelligent spell selection, and effective mana management. II. Kundun Mage Evolutions & Quests Evolution Requirements Quest NPC Quest Kundun Mage Character Level 1 N/A N/A Light Master Character level 150 or Higher Sebina the Priest Devias [183.32] [Part 1] " Secure the Scroll of the Emperor " [Part 2] " The Three Treasures of MU " Shine Wizard [For the 1st and 2nd Parts of the Quest] 2nd Quest Completed Character level 380 or higher [For the 3rd Part of the Quest] Character level 400 Apostle Devin Cywolf [228.49] [Part 1] " Prove your Strength" [Part 2] " Infiltrate the Barracks of Balgass " [Part 3] " Into the Realm of Darkness " Luminous Wizard Character Level 800 Cent Lorencia [131.147] [Part 1] " Qualification test " [Part 2] " New Battle I " [Part 3] " New Battle II " body { background-color: black; color: white; } table { width: 80%; margin: 20px auto; border-collapse: collapse; border: 2px solid white; } th, td { padding: 10px; text-align: center; border: 1px solid white; } th { background-color: #333; } tr:nth-child(even) { background-color: #222; } tr:nth-child(odd) { background-color: #444; } caption { font-size: 1.5em; margin-bottom: 10px; } III. Character Formulas STAT FORMULA Health (Level * 1.3) + (VIT * 2.4) Shield Defense ((STR + AGI + ENE) * 2) + ((VIT * 5) * (Level / 200)) + (Level * 12) + (DEF * 2) Ability Gauge (STR * 0.20) + (AGI * 0.40) + (VIT * 0.30) + (ENE * 0.20) Mana (Level * 1.8) + (ENE * 1.5) Minimum Magical Damage ENE / 6 Maximum Magical Damage ENE / 2 Attack Speed AGI / 18 Defense AGI / 4 PvM Attack Rate (Level * 5) + (AGI * 1.5) + (STR / 4) PvP Attack Rate (Level * 2.5) + (AGI * 1.4) + (ENE * 2.2) PvM Defense Rate AGI / 3 PvP Defense Rate (Level * 2) + (AGI * 2.2) Minimum Elemental Damage ENE / 7 Maximum Elemental Damage ENE / 4 Elemental Defense AGI / 4 Elemental Attack Rate (Level * 5) + (STR / 4) + (AGI * 1.5) Elemental Defense Rate AGI / 3 IV. Character Specializations 0% bonus base Defense under 800 AGI. 7% bonus base Defense between 800 and 1300 AGI. 15% bonus base Defense over 1300 AGI. 0% bonus base Magical DMG under 1500 ENE. 7% bonus base Magical DMG between 1500 and 2000 ENE. 15% bonus base Magical DMG over 2000 ENE. V. Wings body { background-color: #000; color: #fff; font-family: Arial, sans-serif; } table { width: 80%; border-collapse: collapse; } th, td { border: 1px solid #fff; padding: 10px; text-align: center; } th { background-color: #333; } tr:nth-child(odd) { background-color: #222; } tr:nth-child(even) { background-color: #333; } Level Class/Requirements Wings 1 Kundun Mage " Small White Cloak " 150 Kundun Mage " White Cloak" 250 Light Master " Cloak of Innocence " 400 Shine Wizard " Cloak of Brilliance " 1000 Luminous Wizard " Cloak of Luminosity " VI. Custom Changes & Balancing
  22. Lemuria Lore Lemuria is typically portrayed as a mage specializing in the arcane arts, focusing on harnessing the forces of nature and elemental magic. They have a deep understanding of the elemental energies and can channel them to unleash devastating spells upon their enemies. These mages often have a scholarly background, studying ancient texts and mastering the secrets of elemental magic. They have a natural affinity for harnessing the powers of fire, ice, lightning, and other elemental forces. With their expertise, Energy Mages can conjure powerful spells that deal elemental damage, control the battlefield with AoE attacks, and provide support buffs or debuffs to allies or enemies. Their relations with the Mages of Kundun are solid as the bond between them grew over the years providing great power and knowledge increase. I. Lemuria Mechanics and Playstyle Spellcasting Lemuria relies on casting spells to deal damage. They have access to a variety of offensive spells, with their signature skill being the Magical Shot. Their weapons, the Orbs, allow them to deal great amounts of magical damage, vanishing their foes. Magic is the main way to deal damage and control the battlefield. They have many offensive spells that can be cast from a distance. Their spells, including fire, ice, and lightning, are primarily elemental-based, allowing for versatile gameplay. Elemental Magic Lemurians are often associated with elemental magic. They can harness and manipulate various fundamental forces, such as fire, ice, and lightning. This allows them to cast spells of different elements, each with its unique effects and damage types. Long-range Attacks These mages excel at long-range combat. They can attack enemies from a safe distance, avoiding close-quarters combat. This provides them with an advantage in battles against melee-focused classes. AoE Spells The class also possesses AoE spells that can damage multiple enemies within a designated area. These spells are particularly useful for crowd control and dealing with groups of enemies. Support Abilities In addition to offensive spells, may possess support abilities. These can include spells that provide buffs to allies and utility spells that can heal party members, recover SD during PvP battles, or blessings that increase attack and defense. II. Lemuria Evolutions & Quests Evolution Requirements Quest NPC Quest Lemuria Character Level 1 N/A N/A Warmage Character level 150 or Higher Sebina the Priest Devias [183.32] [Part 1] " Secure the Scroll of the Emperor " [Part 2] " The Three Treasures of MU " Archmage [For the 1st and 2nd Parts of the Quest] 2nd Quest Completed Character level 380 or higher [For the 3rd Part of the Quest] Character level 400 Apostle Devin Cywolf [228.49] [Part 1] " Prove your Strength " [Part 2] " Infiltrate the Barracks of Balgass " [Part 3] " Into the Realm of Darkness " Mist Mage Character Level 800 Cent Lorencia [131.147] [Part 1] " Qualification test " [Part 2] " New Battle I " [Part 3] " New Battle II " body { background-color: black; color: white; } table { width: 80%; margin: 20px auto; border-collapse: collapse; border: 2px solid white; } th, td { padding: 10px; text-align: center; border: 1px solid white; } th { background-color: #333; } tr:nth-child(even) { background-color: #222; } tr:nth-child(odd) { background-color: #444; } caption { font-size: 1.5em; margin-bottom: 10px; } III. Character Formulas STAT FORMULA Health (Level * 1.3) + (VIT * 2.4) Shield Defense ((STR + AGI + ENE) * 2) + ((VIT * 5) * (Level / 200)) + (Level * 12) + (DEF * 2) Ability Gauge (STR * 0.20) + (AGI * 0.40) + (VIT * 0.30) + (ENE * 0.20) Mana (Level * 1.8) + (ENE * 1.5) Minimum Magical Damage ENE / 5 Maximum Magical Damage ENE / 2 Attack Speed AGI / 18 Defense AGI / 3 PvM Attack Rate (Level * 5) + (AGI * 1.5) + (STR / 2) PvP Attack Rate (Level * 2.5) + (AGI * 1.5) + (ENE * 2) PvM Defense Rate AGI / 3 PvP Defense Rate (Level * 2) + (AGI * 2) Minimum Elemental Damage ENE / 8 Maximum Elemental Damage ENE / 5 Elemental Defense AGI / 3 Elemental Attack Rate (Level * 5) + (STR / 4) + (AGI * 1.5) Elemental Defense Rate AGI / 3 IV. Character Specializations 0% bonus base Defense under 800 AGI 7% bonus base Defense between 800 and 1300 AGI 15% bonus base Defense over 1300 AGI 0% bonus base Magical DMG under 1500 ENE 7% bonus base Magical DMG between 1500 and 2000 ENE 15% bonus base Magical DMG over 2000 ENE V. Wings body { background-color: #000; color: #fff; font-family: Arial, sans-serif; } table { width: 80%; border-collapse: collapse; } th, td { border: 1px solid #fff; padding: 10px; text-align: center; } th { background-color: #333; } tr:nth-child(odd) { background-color: #222; } tr:nth-child(even) { background-color: #333; } Level Class/Requirements Wings 1 Lemuria " Small Wings of Cruse " 150 Lemuria " Wings of Curse" 250 Warmage " Wings of Despair " 400 Archmage " Wings of Eternity " 1000 Mist Mage " Wings of Explosion " VI. Custom Changes & Balancing [UPDATED] Removed LEM's Basic Heal, Basic SD Recovery, Basic Defense & Basic Damage from game. [UPDATED] LEM's Bless is now called Blessing and formula is: 5 + (AGI/40) + (ENE/60) with a 90s duration.
  23. Rune Wizard Lore The Rune Wizard is a powerful and mystical class. This class delves into the arcane arts, wielding the forces of magic through ancient runes and spells. The lore behind the Rune Wizard is a captivating tale of a scholar who unlocked the secrets of ancient knowledge to become a master of magic. In the realm of MU, the Rune Wizard class emerged from the magical city of Icarus. It is said that within the depths of the city's vast library, a young scholar named Orlamu discovered a long-forgotten book known as the "Codex of Power." This ancient tome contained the wisdom of ancient civilizations, including profound knowledge of runic magic. Driven by an insatiable thirst for knowledge and a desire to harness the true potential of magic, Orlamu dedicated himself to studying the Codex. He spent years deciphering its ancient texts, unraveling the intricate connections between runes, symbols, and spells. Through relentless research and experimentation, Orlamu became a master of rune magic, unlocking immense power previously unseen in the realm. With his newfound mastery, Orlamu shared his knowledge with the people of Icarus, establishing the Rune Wizard class as a beacon of magical wisdom. These highly skilled individuals devoted their lives to the pursuit of magical enlightenment and the preservation of ancient knowledge. Rune Wizards possess a unique connection with runes, magical symbols imbued with the essence of elemental forces. They inscribe these runes onto their bodies or channel their power through staves, enabling them to manipulate the very fabric of reality. By combining the correct runes and chanting incantations, Rune Wizards can unleash devastating spells, control elemental energies, and summon powerful entities to aid them in battle. As the Rune Wizards' reputation grew, they became respected figures in the realm of MU. They were sought after as advisors, scholars, and protectors of ancient relics. Their expertise in magic made them invaluable assets in the defense of the realm against dark forces that threatened its balance. The Rune Wizard class in MU Online is characterized by its vast array of spells and magical abilities. They can wield various elements, such as fire, ice, and lightning, manipulating these forces to unleash destructive attacks, protective barriers, or debilitating crowd control effects. Through their dedication to the arcane arts, Rune Wizards continue to unlock the secrets of ancient magic and expand their knowledge. They embark on quests to recover lost artifacts, decipher forgotten spells, and explore the deepest realms of magic. Their journey is one of enlightenment, seeking to unravel the mysteries of the universe and safeguard the realm from the encroaching darkness. I. Rune Wizard Mechanics and Playstyle Spellcasting and Elemental Magic The Rune Wizard specializes in casting a wide variety of spells, ranging from offensive to defensive and supportive abilities. They have access to elemental magic, including fire, ice, lightning, and more. Each element offers different types of spells and effects, allowing Rune Wizards to adapt their playstyle to various situations. The Rune Wizard same like other wizards relies heavily on magic to deal damage and control the battlefield. They have many offensive spells that can be cast from a distance. Their spells, including fire, ice, and lightning, are primarily elemental-based, allowing for versatile gameplay. Mana Management Mana management is crucial for Dark Wizards as their spells consume mana. Dark Wizards may need to strategically use potions to replenish their mana during intense battles, at least in the game's early stages. AoE Damage Wizards excel at dealing with AoE damage, making them formidable against groups of enemies. They can unleash powerful spells that hit multiple targets at once, clearing waves of monsters efficiently. This makes them valuable in party situations where crowd control and clearing mobs are essential Rune Wizards excel at dealing damage to multiple targets simultaneously. They have access to powerful AoE spells that can hit multiple enemies within a designated area, making them efficient at clearing groups of monsters or dealing damage in PvP battles. PvP and PvE Strengths Rune Wizards have a versatile playstyle that allows them to excel in both PvP and PvE scenarios. They can deal significant damage to multiple targets in PvE, making them efficient at killing mobs both on the spot and in the open world. In PvP, their elemental versatility and burst damage give them the tools to take on opponents and control the flow of battles. Overall, the Rune Wizard class offers an engaging and dynamic gameplay experience with its focus on spellcasting, elemental magic, and strategic decision-making. Players who choose the Rune Wizard can enjoy the versatility of adapting their playstyle to different situations, unleashing devastating spells, and mastering the intricate art of rune magic in the ever-evolving world of NewSquad. II. Rune Wizard Evolutions & Quests Evolution Requirements Quest NPC Quest Rune Wizard Character Level 1 N/A N/A Rune Spell Master Character level 150 or Higher Sebina the Priest Devias [183.32] [Part 1] " Secure the Scroll of the Emperor " [Part 2] " The Three Treasures of MU " Grand Rune Master [For the 1st and 2nd Parts of the Quest] 2nd Quest Completed Character level 380 or higher [For the 3rd Part of the Quest] Character level 400 Apostle Devin Cywolf [228.49] [Part 1] " Prove your Strength " [Part 2] " Infiltrate the Barracks of Balgass " [Part 3] " Into the Realm of Darkness " Majestic Rune Wizard Character Level 800 Cent Lorencia [131.147] [Part 1] " Qualification test " [Part 2] " New Battle I " [Part 3] " New Battle II " body { background-color: black; color: white; } table { width: 80%; margin: 20px auto; border-collapse: collapse; border: 2px solid white; } th, td { padding: 10px; text-align: center; border: 1px solid white; } th { background-color: #333; } tr:nth-child(even) { background-color: #222; } tr:nth-child(odd) { background-color: #444; } caption { font-size: 1.5em; margin-bottom: 10px; } III. Character Formulas STAT FORMULA Health (Level * 1.3) + (VIT * 2.4) Shield Defense ((STR + AGI + ENE) * 2) + ((VIT * 5) * (Level / 200)) + (Level * 12) + (DEF * 2) Ability Gauge (STR * 0.20) + (AGI * 0.40) + (VIT * 0.30) + (ENE * 0.20) Mana (Level * 2) + (ENE * 2) Minimum Magical Damage ENE / 5 Maximum Magical Damage ENE / 3 Attack Speed AGI / 14 Defense AGI / 3 PvM Attack Rate (Level * 5) + (AGI * 1.5) + (STR / 4) PvP Attack Rate (Level * 2.5) + (AGI * 1.4) + (ENE * 2.2) PvM Defense Rate AGI / 3 PvP Defense Rate (Level * 2) + (AGI * 2.4) Minimum Elemental Damage ENE / 7 Maximum Elemental Damage ENE / 4 Elemental Defense AGI / 3 Elemental Attack Rate (Level * 5) + (STR / 4) + (AGI * 1.5) Elemental Defense Rate AGI / 3 IV. Character Specializations 0% bonus base Defense under 800 AGI 7% bonus base Defense between 800 and 1300 AGI 15% bonus base Defense over 1300 AGI 0% bonus base Magical DMG under 1500 ENE 7% bonus base Magical DMG between 1500 and 2000 ENE 15% bonus base Magical DMG over 2000 ENE V. Wings body { background-color: #000; color: #fff; font-family: Arial, sans-serif; } table { width: 80%; border-collapse: collapse; } th, td { border: 1px solid #fff; padding: 10px; text-align: center; } th { background-color: #333; } tr:nth-child(odd) { background-color: #222; } tr:nth-child(even) { background-color: #333; } Level Class/Requirements Wings 1 Rune Wizard " Small Wings of Elf " 150 Rune Wizard " Wings of Elf " 250 Rune Spell Master " Wings of Spirit " 400 Grand Rune Master " Wings of Disillusion " 1000 Majestic Rune Wizard " Wings of Destiny " VI. Custom Changes & Balancing
  24. Grow Lancer Lore Long ago, in the ancient realm of MU, there was a peaceful tribe known as the Celts. The Celts were deeply connected to the natural world and revered the mystical energies that flowed through it. Among their people, there was a young warrior named Astharoth, who possessed an exceptional affinity for nature and combat. Astharoth was chosen by the spirits of the land to become the guardian of the sacred Grow Lancer. The Grow Lancer was a legendary polearm infused with the essence of nature's power, granting its wielder immense strength and control over the elements. It was said that the Grow Lancer was the embodiment of the spirits' will, entrusted to protect the balance of nature from those who sought to disrupt it. Guided by the spirits and armed with the Grow Lancer, Astharoth embarked on a perilous journey. He traveled across the land, battling monstrous creatures and facing numerous challenges along the way. As he fought, Astharoth discovered his true potential, honing his combat skills and learning to channel the primal forces of nature through his weapon. Throughout his quest, Astharoth encountered dark forces that threatened the harmony of MU. He stood against these malevolent beings, becoming a symbol of hope and resistance. With the Grow Lancer in hand, he unleashed devastating attacks, combining his physical prowess with elemental abilities that allowed him to command the power of wind, lightning, and earth. As Astharoth's legend grew, so did the fame of the Grow Lancer. Other warriors sought to follow in his footsteps, yearning to harness the same powers that made him a force to be reckoned with. These brave individuals were chosen by the spirits and initiated into the sacred order of the Grow Lancers, continuing Astharoth's legacy as guardians of nature. In the present era of MU, the Grow Lancer class represented those chosen warriors who have inherited the ancient traditions of the Celts and the power of the Grow Lancer. They are skilled melee fighters who combine swift and precise polearm strikes with nature-based abilities. Grow Lancers excel in close-quarters combat, unleashing devastating combos and powerful area-of-effect attacks. Through their connection with nature, Grow Lancers can tap into the elements, imbuing their attacks with the power of wind, thunder, and earth. They can summon powerful whirlwinds, and lightning strikes, and even call upon the earth itself to disrupt their enemies. With their agility and mastery over their polearm, Grow Lancers can swiftly maneuver around the battlefield, striking down foes with incredible precision. I. Grow Lancer Mechanics and Playstyle Lance Mastery Grow Lancers specialize in wielding long weapons, such as lances or halberds. They have access to a variety of weapon-specific skills and abilities that enhance their melee attacks, allowing them to deal significant damage to enemies in close-quarters combat. Elemental Abilities One of the distinguishing features of the Grow Lancer class is their connection to elemental powers. They can harness the forces of wind, thunder, and earth to augment their attacks and unleash devastating elemental abilities. These abilities provide additional damage and crowd control effects, allowing Grow Lancers to manipulate the battlefield to their advantage. Party Support Grow Lancers also bring utility to party play. They have support skills that can provide buffs and bonuses to allies, enhancing their effectiveness in group content. These supportive abilities can boost the overall damage, of the entire party, making Grow Lancers valuable assets in party gameplay. PvP and PvE Strengths Grow Lancers have a balanced playstyle that allows them to perform well in both PvP and PvM scenarios. They excel at engaging in melee combat and can deal burst damage to single targets or unleash AoE attacks to clear groups of enemies. Overall, the Grow Lancer class offers an engaging and dynamic gameplay style with its focus on melee combat, and elemental abilities. Players who choose the Grow Lancer can enjoy a versatile and visually striking playstyle, utilizing lances, elemental powers, and precise strikes to dominate the battlefield and emerge as formidable warriors in the world of MU. II. Grow Lancer Evolutions & Quests Evolution Requirements Quest NPC Quest Grow Lancer Character Level 1 N/A N/A Grow Lancer N/A N/A N/A Miracle Lancer [For the 1st and 2nd Parts of the Quest] 2nd Quest Completed Character level 380 or higher [For the 3rd Part of the Quest] Character level 400 Apostle Devin Cywolf [228.49] [Part 1] " Prove your Strength " [Part 2] " Infiltrate the Barracks of Balgass " [Part 3] " Into the Realm of Darkness " Shining Lancer Character Level 800 Cent Lorencia [131.147] [Part 1] " Qualification test " [Part 2] " New Battle I " [Part 3] " New Battle II " body { background-color: black; color: white; } table { width: 80%; margin: 20px auto; border-collapse: collapse; border: 2px solid white; } th, td { padding: 10px; text-align: center; border: 1px solid white; } th { background-color: #333; } tr:nth-child(even) { background-color: #222; } tr:nth-child(odd) { background-color: #444; } caption { font-size: 1.5em; margin-bottom: 10px; } III. Character Formulas STAT FORMULA Health (Level * 1.5) + (VIT * 3) Shield Defense ((STR + AGI + ENE) * 2) + ((VIT * 5) * (Level / 200)) + (Level * 12) + (DEF * 2) Ability Gauge (STR * 0.15) + (AGI * 0.20) + (VIT * 0.30) + (ENE * 1.00) Mana (Level * 1) + (ENE * 1) Minimum Attack Power (STR / 5) + (AGI / 9) Maximum Attack Power (STR / 2) + (AGI / 4) Attack Speed AGI / 18 Defense AGI / 5 PvM Attack Rate (Level * 3) + (AGI * 1) + (STR / 4) PvP Attack Rate (Level * 2.5) + (AGI * 1.5) + (STR * 2) PvM Defense Rate AGI / 4 PvP Defense Rate (Level * 2) + (AGI * 1) + (STR * 1) Minimum Elemental Damage (STR / 8) + (AGI / 11) Maximum Elemental Damage (STR / 5) + (AGI / 6) Elemental Defense AGI / 5 Elemental Attack Rate (Level * 5) + (STR / 4) + (AGI * 1.5) Elemental Defense Rate AGI / 4 IV. Character Specializations 0% bonus base Defense under 800 AGI 7% bonus base Defense between 800 and 1300 AGI 15% bonus base Defense over 1300 AGI 0% bonus base Attack Power under 1500 STR 7% bonus base Attack Power between 1500 and 2000 STR 15% bonus base Attack Power over 2000 STR V. Wings body { background-color: #000; color: #fff; font-family: Arial, sans-serif; } table { width: 80%; border-collapse: collapse; } th, td { border: 1px solid #fff; padding: 10px; text-align: center; } th { background-color: #333; } tr:nth-child(odd) { background-color: #222; } tr:nth-child(even) { background-color: #333; } Level Class/Requirements Wings 1 Grow Lancer " Small Cloak of Limit " 150 Grow Lancer " Cloak of Steel " 250 Grow Lancer " Cloak of Limit " 400 Miracle Lancer " Cloak of Transcendence " 1000 Shining Lancer " Cloak of Isolation" VI. Custom Changes & Balancing
  25. Gun Crusher Lore The lore behind the Gun Crusher revolves around a mysterious mercenary known as Acton Deadeye. Acton was a skilled gunslinger who roamed the vast continent of MU, taking on various dangerous missions and honing his combat skills. He had a reputation for being an unstoppable force on the battlefield, feared by both monsters and other mercenaries alike. One fateful day, Acton Deadeye encountered a powerful artifact known as the "Gun Flame." The Gun Flame was a legendary weapon said to harness the elemental powers of fire, giving its wielder immense destructive abilities. Intrigued by the artifact's potential, Acton made it his mission to unlock its true power and become the ultimate gunslinger. Through rigorous training and countless battles, Acton Deadeye mastered the Gun Flame and discovered that its true potential could only be fully realized by merging his spirit with the artifact. The fusion of Bustard's determination, combat prowess, and the Gun Flame's fiery power gave birth to a new being: the Gun Crusher. As a Gun Crusher, the character gains unparalleled control over the elemental forces of fire and unleashes devastating ranged attacks upon their foes. They possess exceptional agility, allowing them to dodge incoming attacks with ease. With their dual pistols, Gun Crushers rain down a hail of bullets on their enemies, shredding through their defenses and leaving a trail of destruction in their wake. However, wielding such powerful elemental forces comes with a price. The Gun Crusher must constantly battle to maintain control over the volatile energies of the Gun Flame, as failure to do so could result in catastrophic consequences. The character must rely on their inner strength, discipline, and mastery of firearms to keep the elemental powers in check and prevent them from overwhelming their existence. I. Gun Crusher Mechanics and Playstyle Ranged Attacks The Gun Crusher specializes in ranged combat, using dual pistols as their primary weapons. They have a variety of long-range skills that allow them to attack enemies from a distance, keeping them at bay while dealing consistent damage. Elemental Damage The Gun Crusher's attacks are imbued with elemental powers, primarily fire and ice. Elemental Control As Gun Crushers progress in their journey, they gain the ability to manipulate and control elemental energies. This allows them to enhance their attacks with different elemental effects, providing additional bonuses such as increased damage and crowd control. PvP and Group Dynamics Gun Crushers excel in PvP combat due to their ranged attacks and burst damage potential. They can be formidable opponents in PvP arenas and Castle Siege. Additionally, Gun Crushers can contribute to group dynamics by providing long-range support, dealing damage from a safe distance, and weakening enemies with their elemental skills. PvP and PvM Strengths The Gun Crusher is a versatile class that excels in both PvP and PvM scenarios. Their ranged attacks give them an advantage in engaging enemies from a safe distance, while their mobility allows them to quickly maneuver and outmaneuver opponents. Overall, the Gun Crusher class offers an engaging gameplay experience with its complex combat style, elemental powers, and long-ranged attacks. It rewards players who can effectively manage their positioning, evasion, and skill rotations to maximize their damage potential and survivability. II. Gun Crusher Evolutions & Quests Evolution Requirements Quest NPC Quest Gun Crusher Character Level 1 N/A N/A Gun Breaker Character level 150 or Higher Sebina the Priest Devias [183.32] [Part 1] " Secure the Scroll of the Emperor " [Part 2] " The Three Treasures of MU " Master Gun Breaker [For the 1st and 2nd Parts of the Quest] 2nd Quest Completed Character level 380 or higher [For the 3rd Part of the Quest] Character level 400 Apostle Devin Cywolf [228.49] [Part 1] " Prove your Strength " [Part 2] " Infiltrate the Barracks of Balgass " [Part 3] " Into the Realm of Darkness " Heist Gun Breaker Character Level 800 Cent Lorencia [131.147] [Part 1] " Qualification test " [Part 2] " New Battle I " [Part 3] " New Battle II " body { background-color: black; color: white; } table { width: 80%; margin: 20px auto; border-collapse: collapse; border: 2px solid white; } th, td { padding: 10px; text-align: center; border: 1px solid white; } th { background-color: #333; } tr:nth-child(even) { background-color: #222; } tr:nth-child(odd) { background-color: #444; } caption { font-size: 1.5em; margin-bottom: 10px; } III. Character Formulas STAT FORMULA Health (Level * 1.3) + (VIT * 2.4) Shield Defense ((STR + AGI + ENE) * 2) + ((VIT * 5) * (Level / 200)) + (Level * 12) + (DEF * 2) Ability Gauge (STR * 0.20) + (AGI * 0.40) + (VIT * 0.30) + (ENE * 0.20) Mana (Level * 2) + (ENE * 2) Minimum Magical Damage ENE / 8 Maximum Magical Damage ENE / 4 Attack Speed AGI / 16 Defense AGI / 3 PvM Attack Rate (Level * 5) + (AGI * 1.5) + (STR / 4) PvP Attack Rate (Level * 2.5) + (AGI * 2) + (ENE * 1.4) PvM Defense Rate AGI / 4 PvP Defense Rate (Level * 2) + (AGI * 2.2) Minimum Elemental Damage ENE / 9 Maximum Elemental Damage ENE / 4 Elemental Defense AGI / 3 Elemental Attack Rate (Level * 5) + (STR / 4) + (AGI * 1.5) Elemental Defense Rate AGI / 4 IV. Character Specializations 0% bonus base Defense under 800 AGI 7% bonus base Defense between 800 and 1300 AGI 15% bonus base Defense over 1300 AGI 0% bonus base Magical DMG under 1500 ENE 7% bonus base Magical DMG between 1500 and 2000 ENE 15% bonus base Magical DMG over 2000 ENE V. Wings body { background-color: #000; color: #fff; font-family: Arial, sans-serif; } table { width: 80%; border-collapse: collapse; } th, td { border: 1px solid #fff; padding: 10px; text-align: center; } th { background-color: #333; } tr:nth-child(odd) { background-color: #222; } tr:nth-child(even) { background-color: #333; } Level Class/Requirements Wings 1 Gun Crusher " Small Cloak of Limit " 150 Gun Crusher " Wings of Heaven " 250 Gun Breaker " Wings of Soul " 400 Master Gun Breaker " Wings of Accuracy " 1000 Heist Gun Crusher " Wings of Bloodshed " VI. Custom Changes & Balancing
×
×
  • Create New...