OneWar constantly toxic

Chukundahh

https://imgur.com/a/OFXJy4B 
a compilation of him just from this full day going full spamming messages and being toxic along whit random PK the people trying to enjoy and finding out the open beta server , specially from our guild whit 0 reason at all , just makes it boring and close the client affecting the feedback.
Specially the question of "need water" , or "you want to buy water?"  , feels pretty much racist too me since i get racist comments outside of this.

You abusing every single invasion dash bug, posting trash about us ( can see at the last picture that you uploaded ) don't give real perspective about the game play but just being stronger, ksing on bc - so i don't think you can cry about PK on battle maps after your acts.

shouldn't ask for mercy or crying after sending things like this.

https://imgur.com/a/JGNzBUX

Have a great weekend racist :).

Edited by HelIsing

mrs chuki i big happy you cry you know who the boss all time you all server scared from OneWar the boss big gangster the panisher man

all db you start with us after cry and your pt know this your guild know this you all time start but after cry i love you to much mrs chuki i give you water all db becuase you angry when you see my name Mr OneWar for you and i can find for you job pip pip mazda 3 stop aside you can work policeman but policeman A lying and whining cop

S>Nec from israel all time start after you sit in city but i love you hey gaion please he kill me please help me please he kill meee pip pip stop aside all time a cry and wait for next db from day one i come learn you play ❤️    i big sad for your pt need play with you bad man alex you good man but good trash on pt and trash need a drop

Edited by OneWar-Lidor

Making a Thread after provoking us for days  :<
I Find it amazing how can you even post something about us, i feel like every words/post/message that we do you have something bad to say back at us 
1. me saying S>Gaion neck (Necklace) you have to make fun of me not writing Pendant
2. me reporting GL is op you take it personally and make fun of us for it.
3. You  going into monsters and us not able to attack oh its a "VISUAL BUG" cmon ....

anyways regarding constant your racism, flaming and hate towards us I still find it crazy that you are not perma muted / banned from this community.
even your party members cant stand your attitude anymore.

I Know @rDy cant take into consideration discord messages but me talking to a friend from his party that we are in beta and this madness should stop( Because i knew for a fact that if we keep flaming and hating each other someone will quit at the end and then there will be no beta testing ) and i get this reply from Chukundah in discord.

i have nothing more to say but it is nothing new to anyone that chukundah is setting flames and hate everywhere he goes in this game.

I wish you that best.

Good Night,

Michael.

https://imgur.com/FuisXIg
https://imgur.com/vdvqffp

Edited by Mael

Cant report 1 guy and everyone come protect him for hes actions and go scavage everything possible u can to deny some action towards the player that got reported, but here u go

https://imgur.com/a/AhC69zQ

this report is about one war , no one else , not sure why more ppl are here for it , and u come whit screenshots from discord which u are literaly doing the same , and u got no screenshots from me typing in game and being toxic , so whats the points of all this replies ? u cant protect someone from exposed facts + this is open beta and you are pushing the limits of the "casual players" that are for testing and giving feedback by killing them for no reason , only thing u want is to trigger emotions to rush ur dopamine , nothing else , so learn something at face the consequences.

Edited by Chukundahh

yeah and guess who send me the discord message first 🙂  ? out of nowhere when we havent spoken since the start of the game ?

YOU TRIGGERED US YOU ALWAYS LOOK TO PROVOKE US AND FLAME 
DONT BE THE MISERABLE GUY HERE

and how funny is it that you being toxic and shitty to make, then expect me to just being silent ? 
stop being a kid angelo find life stop provoking people

we didnt speak for 3 months prior to that stupid message from you ?
https://imgur.com/5qZRBcr

Edited by Mael

5 minutes ago, Chukundahh said:

discord pm's has nothing to do inside of the game , but since u are all come to protect your party member , then here u go as well , "victims"

https://imgur.com/a/AhC69zQ

Well we can take it personally and the consequences will be in game, i can give you three solutions straight away how to avoid PK.

1. Stop being toxic.

2. Changes Gens.

3. Avoid Battle map.

The PVP is going on Battle Maps, and there is a reason for the PK, either in game or either personally - you got many solutions just choose one.

xD you think i scared from ban?i know what i doing i never start got ppl with respect same me you need learn from me why only you all db cry ?only you you see?but when start with me i need learn him and punish him and now i learn you play but you need this learn becuase you all time noob you doing test server see GL OP and take OP class and no say admin need balance GL but next DB ALL TAKE GL after lv 400 change class so fine for us fine for you i love you to much give me kiss?troller 

i strongly suggest you guys to start ignoring each other, because if this continues it can't have a positive outcome. use the ignore function in discord and also the ignore ingame. and if ignore is not working as its suppose ingame, maybe we can find a fix to it.

Just now, Alex said:

i strongly suggest you guys to start ignoring each other, because if this continues it can't have a positive outcome. use the ignore function in discord and also the ignore ingame. and if ignore is not working as its suppose ingame, maybe we can find a fix to it.

@rDy
I'll make conclusion from me, @OneWar-Lidor and @Mael .

We decided to ignore him (Chukundah) from now and on, no more chatting with him or comment him in any platform nor in-game.
You won't hear about any comment from our side, and we will just play our game.

Have a great weekend guys!